October 25, 2014 | 1423 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - UV Color Shield Anti-Humidity Hairspray

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

This is for the Ultra Strong #4 version. I've been using Nexxus Comb Thru for years, but CVS was out of it and this was on sale for less than $3, had NEW on it (I'm a sucker for anything new), and I was in a hurry so I grabbed it and ran. I fully expected to throw it out, but turns out I love this stuff and have bought it twice now. For reference I have fine, thin, stick straight hair that will not hold any style if I don't use something. Most hairsprays turn my hair fuzzy or frizzy by the end of the day...the alcohol just dries it out too much. This HS is the only exception I've ever found. Comes in an 8.25oz can that sprays a fine, even mist. Scent is typical Garnier, sort of fruity citrus, but not strong or overpowering. What I love about it is you only need a quick spray, totally comb through while maintaining style and hold all day, no stickiness at all (very touchable), makes my hair shiny without being greasy, and doesn't frizz it out. I don't know how effective the UV protection is, but its a great find at $3/can.