October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by AquaMist

Feels just like butter on your lips! It's sheer, but build able. Makes my lips feel so soft and beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

prettiest pink! (and not too bright) color lasts for a long time and is moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Close dupe for CHANEL's Rouge Coco Shine #55 "Romance". RLB Sweet Tart has a more opaque colour and swatches as a deeper pink, but both belong to the same colour family - neutral pink with very slight blue undertones. A flattering pink for everyday. Sweet Tart is a wearable bright lip colour. As with other RLBs, it has a slight sheen. It is also moisturising and does not leave my lips feeling dry.

A drugstore gem. I will definitely repurchase and also highly recommend to anyone who does not want to spend too much on a quality point makeup buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The thing I love most about Revlon lip butters is that because they are sheer, they sort of just "tint" your natural lip color. Therefore, the same shade looks different on different lips. On my lips, Sweet Tart looks like a coral-y hot pink. Perfect for summer. Not too bright or saturated. It's perfect for daytime or night, and it's my go-to lip color for summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

So I am partial to all the lip butters and recently picked up this color. I tend to use more "naturally" colors (berries and peaches etc) so I was hesitant to pick up sweet tart thinking maybe I wouldn't use it that much. Wow was I wrong. Yes this is not as natural. You apply this and people know you are wearing a pink lippie but I love the shade of pink and how you can layer depending on the intensity you desire but this will never be too bright or too fuchsia . What I like with this particular color is that although its not as shiny as other lip butters but it lasts a bit longer and has more of a stain effect. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now this is my first Revlon lip product and I have to say, I like it a lot. Especially the shade Sweet Tart. In the tube, it looks like a barbie pink but on the lips it isn't as bright. I can see this being a good everyday shade or MLBB also. I have kind of fair skin and this shade looks really gorgeous on my lips.
I prefer to blot this a bit after I apply it to tone down the color and get more of a MLBB shade but I don't mind because of how amazing it is! This product practically glides onto my lips and lasts a while. I actually wore it to work and got complimented! While working, I smiled, talked, ate, drank water and occasionally bit my lip and when I got home it still looked the same as when I left my house. I was so happy with the turn out of this!
My lips also felt very soft while I had this on and sometimes when I wear a lip product, my lips feel tight and a bit dry but I didn't get that while wearing this lip butter!
I definitely recommend this to people who work and want to look nice without going crazy, girls in high school or college and want a simple everyday lippie that doesn't require a bunch of work or tons of touch ups. It is also a great started lippie for everyone who doesn't know to much about makeup and want to try something new.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Hands down the BEST Lip Butter I've purchased...I love it! It is such a pretty pink color that I've not been able to find in a lipstick really...Anyhow it's better then one! It is so smooth, hydrating & just the right amount of color yet lovely high shine. I also love it b/c, unlike Juicy Papaya, it covers the imperfections in my lips. I hardly ever re-purchase the same cosmetic twice b/c half the fun is the un-known but this is def a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" lol. It is the perfect mid pink w/ slightly yellow rather then blue tones. I'm light to med brown in complexion, however, I think this would be flattering to ALL complexions. Only thing I do not like is that the silver canister should be wider, as the product spreads out & remains at the top or too wide for it...But NO biggie for the lovely effect. I will even q-tip it when it runs down I want every drop of it. Revlon may not be the best at mascaras (my fav product), but they're just excellent at my 2nd fav cosmetic (anything lip). I would recommend & have to my friends of all complexions.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is barbie pink to me, not quite hot pink, slightly warm, and it's super fun. I'm really not a "barbie" kind of girl but it grew on me. Infact, I kind of like wearing it with my black clothes. I wear this to work when life is getting a little too boring, it also leaves a nice stain on the lips when it fades off. I like that it's not glittery, dries to a nice opaque, slightly gloss finish. Wouldn't buy it again, but no regrets either, it's fun.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

A bright but light-medium pink that is quite wearable without leaning too far into salmon coloured territory on me. Although the colour is quite nice, I feel like the formulation is not as good as my other Revlon lip butters. This one is almost streaky on the lips and when I press my lips together, the colour moves around in an obvious way (which did not happen with my other ones).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am immediately drawn to the colour of the packaging, it was the first Revlon lip butter I picked up. The colour in the tube is a bright neon pink but on the lips it translates to a more wearable tone. Less is more for this one! The consistency isn't sticky, it is moisturizing, it isn't heavily fragranced, though it also doesn't last too long (3-4 hour wear without eating) but I am completely fine with that. I wouldn't chose this as my everyday colour as I am quite fair, but when I need a pop of colour, I know I can rely on this.