Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have no joke about 15 Color Tattoo's and there's a good reason why. I don't believe that these are dupes for MAC paint pots because MAC PP's are more so eye primers and I feel like Maybelline Color Tattoo's are truly cream eyeshadows. These are beautiful alone or paired with other Color Tattoo's and/or other reg eyeshadows. They are very blendable and I feel like this color is gorgeous on tan skin or with blue/green eyes. This is perfect for days you're in a rush or days you simply just don't feel like dealing with 10 diff eyeshadows. These are thick in consistency but once they are applied they are very thin and not heavy at all. It's easy to blend these with other colors in the Color Tattoo line but once they dry they don't budge. No seriously. Tattoo is the perfect description for the longevity of these. I live in Seattle and it is terribly humid and hot and although I don't have oily lids, in the heat my eyeshadow tends to crease. Not with this! I could jump in a pool and this would stay put - it's actually kind of difficult to remove even with a make up wipe. In my opinion these give the beautiful effect of a pigment without all the fallout - it's just not as intense. This color looks very pretty in the sun and I think this color is universally flattering and a good CT to try out for the first time.

on 6/29/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am in the minority here, but I just hate this color on me. I feel like it should work and other people with my similar coloring (NC 20/25, dark eyes and hair) seem to love it, but I just don't like it. I think it's too metallic for me, and just I don't know- off somehow. I think I would like it more if it were more taupe or more red toned. I just don't think it's flattering on my. As far as quality of the product, I do find this one to be less smooth and blendable than the other color tattoos I have, but it's not so much less so that it's unworkable. I feel like these also last a long time before they dry up, significantly longer than MAC paint pots. I do have to wear a primer under all the color tattoos, but I think that's because I have super oily eyelids, I think the average person could wear this on its own.

on 6/14/2015 10:21:00 AM

this is amazing ! on lazy days I would apply this on my lid and blend it out on the crease , only takes a few minutes and looks absolutely beautiful . All you need is a few coats of mascara and your look is complete plus it's so affordable !

on 6/13/2015 4:24:00 AM

Love this! A great shade- similar to Mac's Indianwood, and a very close dupe for my By Terry ombre blackstar in bronze moon. Creamy consistency, easy to blend when it's freshly applied, and then BAM, it's set for hours and hours.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product!! Such good quality for the price, an amazing product for wearing under eye shadows to really bring out the colour,extremely wearable on it's own and on days wear I'm feeling lazy I will just sweep this all over the lid with my Mac 217. This product is not chunky at all and is extremely blenadble and durable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone especially as it is so cheap :-)

on 6/3/2015 8:52:00 AM

Absolutely beautiful colour and I love the consistency.
These eyeshadows are great as bases, but On and On Bronze is just as gorgeous on its own. It's the first colour I have from this range, but it makes me want to go out and buy more colours because it really is just a beautiful, beautiful eyeshadow.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cool-toned, somewhat frosty golden taupe with a drier, thicker texture than some other cream shadows. Works well for both day and night, and has decent lasting power.
Unlike Tough as Taupe from this line, which doesn't do much for me on its own, it works well alone as well as as a base for powder shadows.

The only problem is that it sometimes dries to a papery or cracked look that's ageing on the lids if applied more thickly. Otherwise, a solid drugstore product.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

To keep it simple, this eyeshadow is a must staple for everyone's collection. You can use it as a single shade all over the lid and it looks beautiful. It lasts all day. I like to use it as a base to intensify my eyeshadow. Try it under gold and brown eyeshadows - amazing!

Only thing to remember is to blend it out quickly. It sets super fast.

on 5/22/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite eyeshadow at the moment! So easy to apply, and it blends beautifully. It's a perfect base for a bronzed eye makeup, but it's also perfect on it's own as you can make it less or more intense due to how much you want to apply. By applying with varying intensity over different parts of the lid you can create a nice effect, like a smoky eye but with just one shadow! It also stays put literally all day, which is great if you don't want to worry about your makeup during the day.

on 5/9/2015 12:43:00 PM

People with sensitive eyes and dry eyes (bad tear production), beware. This is a beautiful eyeshadow (i look so pretty with it, takes 1 min to apply) but... the pain it caused me doesn't make it worth for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials