November 23, 2014 | 2102 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by AMIGIRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW.....these eye shadows are awesome. I use them as a base sometimes too with my powder shadows on top. They never crease and looks good all day long. I hope they will continue to make this product for a long time. So often, even a good product goes off the market. The price is affordable too. I found them between US$5.50 and US$8.00 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by confessionsofadoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 12 of these colour Tattoos. Great color range! Some swatch patchy but they are amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by QueenofCats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the purple and blue eyeshadow in these. First of all, the colors look amazing in the pot, but I found they weren't all that bright or as pigmented as I'd hoped. I found that getting them out of the little pots was a bit harder than I expected, although using a brush definitely helps! I did have trouble putting it on my eyelids, as they're thick when they go on the eyelids (although that could just be me). Overall, for what I paid ($8 NZD) it was a good buy, but I don't think I'll buy them again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the shade pink gold and eternal gold
It stay put for around ten hours but creases and loses pigmentation after six, with a good eye shadow primer I believe this will achieve 5 stars
Price is quite reasonable as they are a cheaper alternative to the mac paint pots

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is really nice, and stays put for a very long time! I have the shade 'On and on bronze' which seemed quite a bit darker that what I thought it was going to be when I applied it, but I do really like this. I have blue eyes, and so this colour compliments my eyes well. It stays out all day long, it does fade a little but most of the colour stays which I do think is impressive for me as I have oily eyelids and I don't use a primer. I'd like to try out more shades, and they are only 5 each which is reasonable for the quality and the fact they stay put for so long! I would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by artsyone76

I wanted to find something Gold for Halloween, a nice Gold and Black eye, so I decided to try Color Tattoo. I must say, I really liked it. It went on, stayed put, is build-able so the colour intensity is variable. I layered my powder shadows and eyeliner over it with ease, and noticed it really brought out the colours nicely.

I did notice gold glittery flakes all over as the day went on, which disappointed me for daytime use. But had I been going out in the evening I would not have minded so much.

Taking it off was no problem compared to most other water proof/resistant makeups. I must say I am anxious to try some of the other colours.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by HotPozzum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Soooo disappointed in this one! I must have quite greasey eyelids and have searched forever for something that will stay put all day in the office. Saw Tough As Taupe on sale in Wollies for $AU8 and read positive reviews here so thought this would be the answer to my prayers! Alas not...

Goes on nicely and colour is ok - perhaps more greyish than brownish. I used ELF eyelid primer as usual but less than 2 hours later it's already started creasing. By lunch it's mostly worn off in large patches or migrated to the crease. I work in an airconditioned office and never touch my eyes! Sob...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super oily eyelids & this shadow lasted 6 hours on me (with Nars eyeshadow primer underneath) before melting & creasing. I need / expect my eye makeup to last longer than that so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Catfink90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Absolutely love these, once they are on they do NOT budge and will make any powder shadows you put on top super pigmented and long-wearing. My only gripe is that I wish Maybelline would release more shades so I can buy them (more mattes that aren't limited edition please!!)

TIPS: Once you apply this, it sets fast! Apply less than you need and blend quickly, you can always add more as this product is buildable. I usually use my fingers to apply, I'm sure a good synthetic brush would work too but I just feel more control with my fingers.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by shoppingproblem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont like this product for some reason. I used it three times when i bought and did not use it for months. I have the bronze color and i think most of the colors are so shimmery that it looks tacky. When i applied it on my hand to try it was really really hard to remove but on eyelids it doesn't last very long without primer. At the same time it is impossible to blend. Everytime i use it i found myself irritating my lids. Packaging is good and i guess it's an okay product for drugstore. Not buying again.