September 16, 2014 | 1926 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by MUenthusiast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is uhhhh-mazing! This is the first time I've tried a cream eyeshadow and totally loving it. I have shades Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe. Bad to the Bronze is a coppery colour with some shimmer and it looks great on it's own or mixed with darker shades for more definition. It's easy to use, I normally apply it with my fingers and I think this works just perfectly. It's about $16 per pot but quite worth the price I would say. Colour really pigmented and buildable. Super love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not reviewing any particular color because I haven't come across any that I don't like yet. I also didn't give it 5 lippies because I've had mine for only around 4 months and they have started to dry out so something could be done about the packaging.

These shadows are budge proof. They don't move on my lids where as with regular shadows I have to use a primer and after about 8-10 hours they start to crease on me. The key for me to keeping these form moving is to just close my eyes and let them dry before I go do anything else. With that said they are the last step in my makeup process. I do not use a primer with these.

The glittery ones do have fallout which annoys me. They need to come out with more shades that don't contain glitter and make them permanent. Shimmer is ok, but the glitters, they get everywhere and are a pain to clean up.

I find after a few initial uses, they do get harder and harder to apply with a brush. In the beginning they were very creamy and smooth, super easy to apply and glides over lids with ease. They dry fast, on the lids and in the pot. Now I have to warm up the shadow a little before applying to make them a bit more creamy so they don't tug and pull as I apply them. I don't like to use my fingers as some people have suggested even though the heat from my fingers would probably make application easier.

If you find them on sale and can couple them with a coupon, you can get some great deals and are so worth it. Also some places like big lots carry some of the older colors that were limited edition and discontinued. I wouldn't pay full price for them since they range somewhere from $6-8 per pot of shadow.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually didnt like these the eyeshadows. They 100% live up to their name TATTOO which is the top reason I hated this product. These things dont budge. I found myself scrubbing my eye just to get it off. Its a nice color but a little to gritty for me I guess cause the glitter. i found them difficult to blend as well. Price point is okay and I like that its packaged in a glass jar. I will stick to regular eyeshadows from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaKatexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this eyeshadow was pretty decent, I don't use it much and on its own it creased on me. The colour is buildable, so you can have a dust of colour or big bold colour. Overall its a great product and I'm glad I got it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TPPZSmakeup102

This has got to be the best eyeshadow I've ever tried! I bought it In barely branded and silver strike and it stays forever! It of course comes off with makeup remover, but other than that, I think it qualifies to be longer-than-24hrs! The only complaint I have is the price! They are $6.00 EACH at my local target. I think that's pretty expensive for a tiny glass pot! Overall, great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought these in 3 different colours: (EU names) metallic pomegranate, pink gold and bold on bronze. I find that they are not as smooth as everybody says, or at least mine. I always close them well but I find that they quite dried out a little.. Anyway I will continue to use cause they are pretty.. Just I don't like them asu h as everybody do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by tatianagal

So I heard a lot of Youtubers go crazy about this stuff and at that time I wasn't that into eyeshadows but I thought they would be a nice way to start as they were so easy and effortlessly to apply. I bought the well-known Bad to the Bronze and also Barely Branded. OMG I just can't even!! They are amazingly good, easy to apply, and they reeeally last 24 hours, even more that that!! (Trust me, this stuff stuck to me trough a more than 24 hours day, and even tears). Also, I think they're good for a 5 minute make-up on the rush, you just apply it all over the eyelid, put some eyeliner, mascara and you're good to go, looking like you really put some time on your make-up. Definitely try this out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

such an amazing shadow! it lasts very long, its inexpensive, creamy, and has very convenient packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

this stuff is amazing!! I don't even need a primer with it, just slap it on with my finger and blend and good too gooo! perfect for a super quick look that looks amazing because this stuff is really pigmented and I have never had any issues at all of it creasing, other than when I tried to use it as a base, for some reason when I put eyeshadow on it, it creases a bit (or a lot, depending on the shadow quality). but on it's own, it's amazing! I have the shade bad to the bronze and it's perfect! definitely will repurchase! also never had any issues with it drying out. Go try it and you'll see how awesome it is!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They have such a large range of colours and they're all super gorgeous. The colour payoff is sooo good and they last a really really long time! They're also super easy to apply and blend really nicely and are perfect as bases for other colours or just on their own. Great must haves for any makeup collection :)