December 21, 2014 | 1089 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Quo - Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by karen360

Honestly not the best make up remover. It takes at least a few swipes with some pressure to remove daily eyeliner and mascara. If I wear heavier make up, it takes even longer and more rubbing. Careful not to get this product in the eye, as the previous user review said, it burns a little and it clouds my vision for a good couple of hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Alero1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Burns my eyes like crazy !!!!!!! Only works fair after much swabbing ..........

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

This is for the non waterproof version. This remover does a decent job of removing make up. It doesn't cause any burning or irritation, but there is a slight cucmber (I think?) scent. It has a bit more trouble removing more stubborn make-up, like MAC Blacktrack. My biggest peeve is with the design of the cap. You press down on one end and the opposite end of the lid pops up, revealing the hole. The hole (see pic - on the white part) doesn't quite clear the rim (silver part), and it's small so pouring is a little awkward. I much prefer a flip cap with a little opening. I give this 3.5 out of 5. I got this on sale for $8 for 125 mL. I think regular price is $10 or $11.