February 1, 2015 | 2060 users online

Other - Crest - 3D White Vivid Radiant Mint toothpaste

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 1:27:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I live by the toothpaste! I will not use anything else! It was oddly enough given to me as a travel size, don't know how I got it, but I used it all and loved it! I had another tube of toothpaste finish off, but as soon as that was gone, went out and bought one of these and never looked back. Bought my 3rd tube today. Not only does it leave my mouth and teeth feeling so fresh and clean, I have a noticeable whiter a smile!! It's a lot slower than a whitening treatment would be, but it's worth the results! I even got my whole family and best friend switch to this toothpaste, everyone loves it! Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Tasia8621

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive teeth and I feel like this made then more sensitive to the point where the cold wind hurts my teeth has anyone else experienced this? Besides that my teeth do look whiter after using it I'm not quite sure how long it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 12:39:00 PM More reviews by dyanp989

Love. One of the few things i buy over and over again, without fail. Change leads to disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:01:00 AM More reviews by TaliaVerdara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love. This. Stuff! Purchased it a week ago and I'm seeing major improvement in the colour of my teeth. I have crowded bottom teeth that are hard to clean but with this toothpaste and my electric toothbrush I have gotten most if not all the stains off within 3 days, only improving as I keep using it. Really great stuff with a mild minty taste. I use it along with my 3D white luxe mouthwash and damn are my teeth ever beautiful. I also have sensitive teeth and was afraid of how they would react to a whitening toothpaste but so far no complaints. I think in between using this i will also use my sensodyne toothpaste to make sure my enamel is doing good. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a cheaper whitening product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by MUAsAlbino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

You know, for a toothpaste this is somewhat expensive. Toothpaste is probably the last thing I want to blow money on, so I tried finding a super cheap dupe. I am a big believer that being expensive doesn't always mean it's better. However I have learned that this *is* worth the extra dollars. I switched to a dollarstore grade toothpaste for a few months, then to one from Walgreens that was about $2 cheaper than Crest 3D Whitening. Neither impressed me. So I shelled out the extra $$$ for this & will never look back. The difference I see in the whiteness of my teeth WITHIN DAYS is what makes it worth it to me. Also, no other toothpaste makes my mouth feel as clean.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This toothpaste does make an impact, but it's not lasting. I always feel like my teeth looks whiter and brighter right after I use it, but it doesn't last long, even the whole day. Even with continued use, the whitening effect doesn't seem to last longer or increase.

The flavor is fine; refreshing, you might say. The texture is fairly smooth despite the abrasive elements to fight against the stains. It doesn't foam up quite as much as the Crest overall health toothpaste.

The real issue I take with this is that it is very drying. Dries the mouth, dries the lips, even dried the corners of my lips to the point of causing minor cuts, even after just a few consecutive days use.

I use it once in a while if I need a whitening boost for some reason, but definitely not regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by andyfries

I have used 3 tubes of this toothpaste it didn't whiten my teeth at first a couple of shades and has continued to keep them white. It does however at some point reach its limits so if you are wanting really white teeth you will probably have to buy a good whitening kit. I do like it as a toothpaste, and will continue to use it unless I find or hear about a better toothpaste product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by kassyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to have a toothpaste that looks after my sensitive teeth, thats just a fact. I have tried pretty much everyone on there is. Some do nothing, some keep my teeth very happy and not sensitive and none whiten them… until now. This toothpaste actually whitens and I don't have sensitive teeth when I use it. It doesn't taste the best but it does taste better than some other sensitivity toothpastes on the market.
#GotItFree

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Katniss2000527mano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This makes my teeth look like I just came back from the dentist.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I've tried a lot of whitening toothpastes, and this is one of the better ones out there. Most whitening toothpastes either simply don't whiten my teeth at all, or they have a horrible taste. After finishing a tube of this, I did notice a slight difference in the color of my teeth. It wasn't super drastic (I think for a really noticeable change, you'll need to use strips) but they did look a little better. Also, I love the taste of this stuff. It's super minty and refreshing, and it keeps my breath fresh for a lot longer than most toothpastes do. I also appreciate that this didn't make my teeth too sensitive, which is another problem I have with some whitening products. If you haven't been impressed with other whitening toothpastes in the past, I'd recommend trying this one.