April 17, 2014 | 1001 users online

Other - Crest - 3D White Vivid Radiant Mint toothpaste

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by andyfries

I have used 3 tubes of this toothpaste it didn't whiten my teeth at first a couple of shades and has continued to keep them white. It does however at some point reach its limits so if you are wanting really white teeth you will probably have to buy a good whitening kit. I do like it as a toothpaste, and will continue to use it unless I find or hear about a better toothpaste product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by kassyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to have a toothpaste that looks after my sensitive teeth, thats just a fact. I have tried pretty much everyone on there is. Some do nothing, some keep my teeth very happy and not sensitive and none whiten them… until now. This toothpaste actually whitens and I don't have sensitive teeth when I use it. It doesn't taste the best but it does taste better than some other sensitivity toothpastes on the market.
#GotItFree

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Katniss2000527mano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This makes my teeth look like I just came back from the dentist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I've tried a lot of whitening toothpastes, and this is one of the better ones out there. Most whitening toothpastes either simply don't whiten my teeth at all, or they have a horrible taste. After finishing a tube of this, I did notice a slight difference in the color of my teeth. It wasn't super drastic (I think for a really noticeable change, you'll need to use strips) but they did look a little better. Also, I love the taste of this stuff. It's super minty and refreshing, and it keeps my breath fresh for a lot longer than most toothpastes do. I also appreciate that this didn't make my teeth too sensitive, which is another problem I have with some whitening products. If you haven't been impressed with other whitening toothpastes in the past, I'd recommend trying this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

I liked this toothpaste at first. My teeth do seem a bit whiter, nothing over dramatic. WELL, my problem is that I had a small piece of one of my lower bottom teeth chip off. I can not say for sure that this toothpaste caused that but I have NEVER had an issue with a tooth chipping off. EVER. I thought it would be an easy fix at the dentist, instead, I need a crown. That's right....I have to pay $1000 some bucks to have my tooth fixed. My gut is telling me that this toothpaste caused it. I have also read a couple other reviews that said the exact same type of situation after using this. Needless to say....I am done with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best toothpaste for whitening your teeth. My teeth are pretty straight, but without this my teeth would still look bad. With this, my teeth look bright and white. It's an excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried several toothpastes throughout the years and have repurchased a few of them. I'm one of the very few people out there who brush their teeth than once each time.

I start with Crest 3D White. It foams nicely and is excellent at removing plaque. I floss and I continue a second time with Colgate Optic White. I like it for its gentle chemical whitening properties. Because my teeth are clean already it has access the whole tooth surface area and delivers uniform results. My third brushing is with Sensodyne. It is one of the few toothpastes that are truly gentle and don't contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, a harsh cleansing agent that does not rinse clean. Many of the toothpaste sensitivities are actually caused by ingredients left behind. The third brushing Sensodyne takes good care of that.

I really like this toothpaste. If I had to go somewhere on a short trip, just this would be enough. It has a slight gritty texture that provides a quick thorough mechanical clean. Maybe that's what '3D White' is all about.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This toothpaste does have a good whitening impact, I can't deny that. You can see it right away and it gets better with continued use as well.

However, the texture is somewhat gritty (probably because there are tiny beads to help scrub away surface stains) and I hate the flavor of this. It's too minty and too sweet and just kind of gross. This toothpaste also leaves my mouth and lips feeling dry. I alternate this toothpaste with the pro-health one I normally use when I need more whitening power, but I definitely couldn't hang with this for every day, every time use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Uulady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG of toothpastes! It whitens and keeps them looking great. I get a ton of complements on how white my teeth are. I use this with a sonicare toothbrush and occasionally top up with a white strip or two but this toothpaste is pretty much all I need. :) Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

This is way better than Colgate White, gosh that stuff has the worst flavor! It's so discussing!.. I tried Crest 3D vivid, wow what a difference! I like the texture of it, the flavor is nice as well, my favorite part is that it has a foaming effect, feels that it goes through every crevice of my teeth!