October 25, 2014 | 1594 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Stay All Day Glammy Goes To

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Cyriatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

So: cheap product, nice reviews. Bought it. Regreted it.

= Pros =

- Cheap, in theory.
- Very long lasting, this is to be admitted.

= Cons =

- VERY dry, powdery but soft texture, really weird. Problem: it flakes crazily. In the brush, in the same packaging, the eyeshadow kind of aglomerates and create this "flakes"...that lead many times to uneven application. A real turn-off, if you ask me. The "flakes" are blendable or they directly fall on they own from the brush/eye/packaging, but hey, it sucks. Actually, time-sucks. Not an "easy, fast" application.
- Shimmery and very, very metallic. 'I have gained 10 years today' look for sure. I like both metallic and shimmery eyeshadow, hey, I'm all up to using highlighter masively as a shadow in those 'dead-face' mornings. This is out of my league. I end up bathed in shimmer by midday, also.

---

This kind of look similar to MAC's Patina when swatched; on the skin is a very plain, highly reflectant and shimmery gold eyeshadow, very dupeable. May be cheap, yes, but I never actually use it, so in the long run was not so cheap, but a waste of money. Not recommended, it may last a lot on the eye, but application is way too boring and time-consuming. Not recommended, not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lcwoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great stuff! Lasts a super long time and the colours are fab. The only draw back is that you may get an older one that is drier in texture. Easy fix is to stir it up - and ta da - good as new.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. I have recently gotten right into Essence and have found quality products in a cheap brand. Glammy Goes To is a great long wearing cream shadow that is amazing for layering. It is a gorgeous frosted champagne colour. I love to use this as a lid colour amd use NARS Bali in the crease with a shimmery white brow highlight.
Ive never been happier with a cream produxt before.
Packaging is a plastic screw to jar. The product costs approx $4 in priceline and target

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Avyola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have to say that I don't use it that often, just because I don't wear a glittery gold on a normal day, but for a party it's amazing! It's just so fun and really easy to apply. AND it stays on all night without any creasing. Ofcourse it isn't very blendable but what do you expext from a creamy essence eyeshadow. And the price is amazing as well!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow has some good features - the color is nice, the packaging is nice, it's long lasting, has minimal fallout, applies easily, inexpensive. But there's one problem with it that beats out all the benefits - WAY too much glitter. I've often read that shimmery shadow makes you look older but I never experienced it until I tried this. I wouldn't buy this again for that reason alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

These eyeshadows are just pretty amazing :)) I got them for 0,69 at the place of 2,69! I bought the shade Camp Rock 05 that is not avalaible anymore. They last about 4-5 hours without a primer and with a primer from 6 am to 8 pm!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by poneegryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved the coppery penny color and the concept, however it's a disaster from there. The color goes on unevenly, creases, and SOMEHOW by the end of the day I have shimmers eeeeverywhere. So much micro glitter fallout and it settled in creases and pores, you name it. Just terrible. Save your money for Maybelline eye tattoos.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this even better than bad to the bronze and so much cheaper.I love this lines formula and texture (I have all 4 colors ).I wish that they had more colors as I would buy them all.I love applying these in comparision to the maybelIine it goes on alot smoother and isn't as thick.. I find that the cooler toned brown look great on my warmer toned skin and for the price I think that everyone should try it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by groovinchic

I was eager to try this after reading some good reviews on blogs. When I first swiped it on my lids, I was a little disappointed. It was super metallic looking, even more so than I had expected. I think that was mostly because I put too much on. At any rate, after about a week of trying this in different makeup looks, I realized that if i sheered it out using my fingers, I could use this as an eyeshadow primer. For me, it works far, far better than UDPP (even the original formula), which I'd been using for the past few years and it's so much cheaper. Sweet!

I have the long lasting eye shadows in both "glammy goes to" and "for fairies" and like them both. Glammy is far mor metallic, and fairies is much better for my normal workday looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

I have this one and the color coppy right because I love neutral colors. The color is a beautiful champagne shimmer, very creamy, blendable, long-lasting and great for an all-over color (coupled with a darker crease) for a natural look. I really really wish they had some more colors like these, a very light one would be great for a highlight and a darker one for the outer corner, I would have a field day!