October 31, 2014 | 1152 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Blistex - Intensive Hand Creme Fragrance Free

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by olina2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hi ´╝înice to join makeupalley ,first day here ! wow ,lots of beautiful things !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by eamcdon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love this stuff. Was buying a comparable hand cream from Avon but will be buying this from now on. I put it on my whole body out of the shower and I stay feeling great all day. No dry skin for hours. Only downside is I can only find it at Walmart so far. Wish it was more available.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I almost didn't buy this because it was so inexpensive I wondered if it could be any good... But it is awesome. I, like another reviewer, use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, which works well except it washes off. Also, it can be greasy. This Blistex lotion rivals HE lotions I've used, including Clarins. This is plush and feels like an expensive balm, but costs less than 3 dollars! My hands feel clean and soft, and the backs of my hands look smooth, which is a result I don't often see. I did my nails today, and used this lotion on my nails instead of my usual Solar Oil. I rubbed it into my nails and cuticles, let it set for a few minutes, then removed with polish remover. My base coat went on beautifully and my cuticles are soft and smooth. I love that it comes in a tube, so I'll be able to use every last bit. I honestly think this is one of the best hand creams ever. So, I need to get a backup or two. The only thing that would make this better would be if it came in a gigantic tube!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by goldee

I bought this a few days ago and just had to write about it! I've been suffering for years with dry, cracked hands which require constant applications of hand cream. The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula seemed to help, but as I said, I had to reapply several times a day. I tried the Eucerin Creme that has such high ratings on this site, but it didn't work as well as the Neutrogena. So the other day, I saw that Blistex had a new hand cream, and though I'd try it. I picked up the unscented and tried it that evening. Right away my the skin on the back of my hands felt so much softer! I used it again that night before going to bed and in the morning, my hands were softer than they'd been in decades! The skin remained soft even after washing my hands! I will definitely buy more, I can't afford to run out!