Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

My skin looked better after just one use...when I finish my current foundation, I would switch over to bb cream and may never use foundation ever again

on 6/22/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have very oily skin and this product makes my skin shine...but with a powder i believe its good!my face looks hydrated and fresh! For acne skins i would say stay away!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/22/2015 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have very dehydrated skin. But it is not dry. If you are confused, google it, because it is a very confusing skin type. Foundations formulated for oily skin cake on me, melt off, or seep into my very large pores. So I though hey let's just try a few BB creams.

This was the fourth brand I tried and I typically HATE Garnier products. They usually smell terrible, work for nothing and wind up being a waste. I trusted my gut and purchased this in the original formula (before the Age and Oily ones came out) and all I can say is wow.

It does have a strange smell, but nothing like some of their other products. It's just different, but not in a terrible way. Plus it goes away after you apply it. This stuff went of smooth, flawless and effortlessly with my fingers and a beauty blender. I may just stop wearing foundation because of it.

Recently I purchased the Combo/ Oily version to test it out since the warmer months make me a little shiny, but still, this stuff is awesome. Oh and it photographs like a dream!

on 6/21/2015 10:55:00 AM

Hate this

on 6/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Nice for someone who likes a little coverage without wearing foundation... But not for me. I liked it at first, went on smooth and smelled good, but I felt it left me a little too dewy.. And I have med/dry skin. Also broke me out like crazy. Stopped using and my skin cleared up. Would not repurchase.

on 6/4/2015 1:14:00 PM

My Abuela bought this for me when it first came out but I didn't like it. It didn't stay on my face and would end up patchy after a few hours. I also experienced a stinging/burning sensation after applying it on several occasions. I've since tried it again and find its light enough to feel nice but it doesn't have very good coverage. And the light/medium is way too dark for my porcelain complexion (not surprising as it's hard to find any make up light enough for me). There's no way that I can wear it and it will last all day. To make it last longer I have to use a powder over the top but because of that I'd rather just put on a foundation instead. I do like the way my skin looks after I put it on but it just doesn't last unfortunately.

on 5/25/2015 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this last summer and tried it again for the heck of it this summer. Do remember first selecting this in the Medium/dark shade, but too dark and major oxidizing on my skin. Returned it for the light/medium shade, and much too light.

When I applied this, thought of spackle. Finish is thick and cakey. It is hydrating, and doesn't pool into fine lines and pores, but won't use it because of the finish and not a good color match.

on 5/20/2015 7:24:00 AM

The garnier BB cream for oily skin is amazing, but the one for normal skin is DISGUSTING the consistency and feel is gross its sticky and weird never felt anything like it, it doesnt cover well and looks horrible. Waste of money, do not buy.

on 5/19/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream is great. It really made my skin look healthy and even-toned. It's easy to apply and you can't even tell there's anything on your skin. It doesn't look cakey and it doesn't flake. It's perfect for someone like me, who is super busy and just wants to look a little more put together before running out of the house. My only issue with this product is that it is incredibly scented which may be irritating to some people. The smell is fresh but very strong. It does fade quickly, but it took some time for me to get used to.

on 5/17/2015 3:00:00 PM

I bought this when it had just come out and people were raving about it, so I decided to try it out for summer, where I like to switch to a tinted moisturiser.

The texture of the product was a thick cream that was easy to apply. The covering was nice, light and natural but still managed to cover up imperfections.
The smell is strong for a BB cream and very synthetic.

The packaging is very straight forward, not particular pretty but easy to squeeze product from.

After I applied it I felt a slight stinging on my skin, and after wearing it my skin had turned irritated and red with some outbreaks. I did try it again on a different occasion with the same result, so it is defiantly this product that breaks me out.

There are a lot of good BB or CC creams on the market, but this is not one of them. I'd recommend Clinique's range instead.