December 22, 2014 | 1057 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn530

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this as a daily foundation for at least a year. It's thicker than the average tinted moisturizer, yet surprisingly lightweight and it provides decent coverage. My favorite part is the size of the tube. One tube lasts me for 2-3 months, even with daily use and reapplications. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 is just because it only comes in two shades. I use the lighter, which is just the tiniest bit darker than I'd like. However, it is by no means full coverage, so this doesn't pose a major problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by KitKatSeven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am surprised how good this BB cream is! I was not expecting that at all.

A friend gave me this to try. I wouldn't have usually gone out and bought this brand bb cream myself but I can say I will buy this again.

Pros:
- good coverage for a bb cream - I was especially pleased with the excellent medium coverage!
- good skin colour match
- good staying power - lasts at the gym getting sweaty
- feels light and looks natural

Cons:
- I can't think of any at this stage

Overall a great BB cream, and believe me I have tried a few.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by oblivicere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The product I have is: Miracle Skin Perfector // Sensitive Skin // Light
First off, I've had this tube of BB for about a year and a half (so bare in mind it's been sitting through many a very hot and dry Australian summer and ridiculously cold Winter) in the top of my school bag, so my review may not speak for true product performance if you weren't irresponsible and lazy like me. Anyway.

Let's cut to the chase - It's not good. Yes, it is buildable up to I'd say a medium coverage if it's deciding to play nice and you have godly makeup skills (unlike me) and is fairly true to its sensitive skin claim (doesn't irritate my skin and hasn't broke me out yet). But, to be honest, it boasts more downfalls than benefits.

Major cons:
1. Lack of Co-operativeness: I honestly found it to be an absolute nightmare to apply evenly around my face. The product kind of just drags around and spreads, and is difficult to anchor down to your skin without buffing/rubbing the crap out of it. I have normal-dry, not even oily skin. Even trying to do a thin layer is difficult.

Special Mentions: I heard once that 'patting the product in' with fingers was a good way to apply BB cream, so I decided to give it a shot. Ah yes, cue world war 3 on my face. There were stripes of balled up, half dried product and mini clumps around my skin. Sexy.

2. The rubbings and balls: There is a short window of opportunity to place and spread the BB in place on your face before it dries. In the words of Sonic the Hedgehog, you GOTTA GO FAST. When it does dry and you try spreading it, it just balls up into rubbings like no tomorrow. This makes it impossible to fix after making a mistake, or difficult to touch up during the day if you would like to reapply a little more in an area.

3. Lack of Shades / Mono-colour - I think this is a large downfall, grouping the BB into just two available shades available here - light and medium. The light is too pink and cool for my skin colour, but not completely noticeable if I try and blend it in really well. However, you can see it isn't quite the right colour on me.

Those are my biggest peeves with this. On the other hand, it does have SPF 15, which although branded 'useless' by some, I guess is better than nothing. The sensitive formula is quite nice and thick, like a creme, which is nice when you squeeze it out. Sometimes I just squeeze it onto the back of my hand to admire the texture, because I know the second I try to spread it out, I'l probably weep.

I've heard the texture is similar to the normal formula.

Anyway. It's eh. It's something you would use if you were desperate for something with coverage and you had some spare lying around, but for the price (I paid $14 AUD) you could probably get a foundation that could do much better. With less balling up and tears.
I've given it 2 lippies just purely due to its fulfilment of sensitivity, texture, its somewhat moisturising property and potential for coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised how much I like this stuff. I have been dealing with sensitive, acne-prone skin for the past year and a half (I've tried switching every product in my makeup and skin care routine, and nothing's fixed it. It must be hormonal.) and have been trying a number of different medium-full coverage foundations to cover up the marks. I tried this on a whim for a "weekend, light makeup" look, and love the stuff. It's a much lighter coverage, but even still, it blurs my marks and gives me a dewy, natural, clean look. With a little powder over the top, I think I still look presentable for work or a more formal occasion with this stuff as my base. I also just took this on vacation in Costa Rica, and was pleased with the staying power, plus the SPF element of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by bethSaLo

i don´t like the tone, i like how it blends but that´s all, and it´s very light coverage if you have dry and perfect skin this product will like you, i know i would try the one for oily skin but the tone do not fit with me either :/

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kelcos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised I really like this I almost never buy any drugstore makeup but was on a budget at the time of purchase. I have dry skin mostly clear every now and then a few chin breakouts. This provided good coverage and made my skin look flawless and dewy, the color worked out fine for me. Once my finances started to improve I began purchasing high end bb creams such as Clarins, Smashbox,and Chanel, I ended up returning all of them and in the mean-time have been using this. I'm still on a mission to find the perfect BB cream and somehow I'm convinced that more money equals better product, perhaps that's just really good marketing. If your on a budget and have skin that's on the drier skin I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by AlexiaGudo

I really like this product, again I am 22 years old and have a relatively good skin. It gives me a nice glow when I can't be bothered to wear proper makeup. Sometimes I put a bit of a base of concealer if I want to cover up dark areas and gives me a natural flawless look. I have used Laura Mercier and other BB creams/tinted moisturizer, which I found too thick or oily, I feel the Garnier product provides the right level for me. It might not work for someone with acne or damaged skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by KyrieEleison

This was the first ever BB cream I've used, and I'm finally almost finished with it. It was a pain to work with it, but I refuse to let products sit intact or throw them away. Instead, I made an effort to work with it.

This "Light" (As marketed in my country) is far too dark and orange-y for my skin, it looks like a fake tan (I did actually go ahead and tanned my neck and shoulders to match my face for this BB. It has a very oily finish, I have to use some paper sheets to absorb the excess and use a lighter compact powder on top, otherwise my face looks like a disgusting mess (I have combination skin).

The coverage is pretty good, I'd say, but I don't have any major blemish, just redness around my nose and uneven colour. Imo this should be an ok product IF you have dry skin, and are actually medium skin tone (probably NC25-NC30).

I enjoy its fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by zhaaniite

i usually buy medium tone bb creams, but this was way too dark. almost no coverege.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Lschk

Bb cream review
Overall I think this bb cream is alright, better than most but still not PERFECT.
It was great when I first began using it, however after around two weeks of using it, the formula appears extremely oily on the skin. This product is LIGHT/medium coverage and doesn't cover blemishes. You cannot build up on it.

PROS: light weight and provides even coverage.
-light, natural fruity smell, not too strong and doesn't smell like chemicals.

CONS:
-unlike the other non oil bb cream from garnier, this product doesn't contain SPF, which means you need additional protection from the sun
-it's not buildable, so you will only have a thin layer of bb cream on, it create a natural look however
-doesn't provide enough coverage to cover a blemish
-becomes oily and it is necessary to use a powder over the top of the cream to create the matte look

Overall 3/5 I believe this is good for every day use to look natural. However, it does become oily.

When this tube runs out I will buy the other garnier bb cream non-oily formula.