July 28, 2014 | 1688 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by bags2777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! Hated it! Eww!

So I got this as a gift from my mom because like everyone else she fell for the advertising and hype. she got me the shade medium.

Well the price is good for a bb cream but you see this is not a bb cream this is bottle crap so it's too expensive.

The packaging is meh

The actual product smells weird, felt greasy on my SUPER DRY SKIN *gasp* and it made me look ashy though I felt greasy.

So no, just no

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very on and off. Once the product has "expired" it starts to produce clumps that cannot be blended. All of the colours have a warm undertone so for all the people like me with pale, cool undertone can't use this product. It is said to be the best bb cream in Australia, no.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was quite surprised when I saw there was a negative rating for this, as I'm never without my bb cream! Now I've never had a different brand before one of my friends gave me a full tube a while ago as her tube was light, and it was too pale for her skin tone! Since then I've bought several tubes, some of which I've had to replace as my best friend has a habit of stealing them after I introduces her to be cream on holiday a few years back! I find that it even my skin out, as I have freckles and provides me with a light coverage that's jut enough when I'm having a good skin day! I always that a tube away with me and use it for everyday use, as Im rarely seen in public without some form of foundation on! It lasts for a while and even when you think you've run out I cut the tube and theres at least another weeks worth inside!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This product was gross. I got the lightest shade. It came out of the tube gloopy and orangey and looked horrible. Nevertheless, I gave it a chance. So i blended it into my skin and I instantly looked like an oompaloompa. The bb cream claims to mask redness but it did the opposite. My redness was more prominent and it made my face very cakey. I looked like the child of an orange crayola. Not fun. The only shed of light this product has is its scent and cheap price. I do not recommend this for the paler girls out there. This might be good for people with darker complexions than mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

On my skin this is a thick hard to blend cream. It didn't seem to set and stayed heavy and sticky feeling, even with setting powder. I do wear a primer with this so I was surprised that it looked so bad. Apart from these complaints I couldn't wear it even if I wanted to as the lightest shade is much too orange. A big disappointment from all the hype surrounding this products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

Wow this stuff is weird. I put it on and it immediately started peeling off my skin?! And it highlighted my dry patches like none other. Had almost no coverage, even though it looks dark when you pour it out. Also very oily, shiny and sticky. Really no pros to this :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by IzzyB95

I got this product last year to use in the summer instead of a heavier foundation and was pleased with it. It has a nice smell and goes on well, it also doesn't make my face shiney like other BBcreams I have used. However I use this in the fairest shade and it is still much too dark for me unless I have a very dark tan like when I was holiday last year. Therefore this product is rarely used only after I have been away and my foundation doesn't much until my tan fades slightly. I would most certainly buy this to use more often if it came in lighter shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by beautyhannah1

I love this product. I have acne and I wear it every day - I understand why people are saying it doesn't blend, I thought that at first too. But it does, you need a bit more than the size of a pea (not as much as a normal foundation) and apply it like moisturiser... By doing this, your using it properly and you would realise how great it is - gives you colour, moisture and softness. You obviously need to apply concealer etc, but note that it is a BB cream, not a foundation! I love this product so much and wear it more than bobbi brown, Mac, Estée Lauder and other great brands! Perfect for day time, and a natural healthy skin look. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by BellaCheung

Worst BB cream I've ever tried unfortunately. Thankfully I was given a sample before deciding whether to buy it or not. Even with the light shade it looked orange on my skin. It was also cakey and made me break out. I think those who have pale skin should look elsewhere