April 19, 2014 | 1042 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Kathy101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this product to be so incredibly oily And the overall texture of it was just horrible. My face felt heavy throughout the entire day and it felt as if my skin couldn't breathe properly. There is no way I would ever go back to this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by brit64

I bought this because I wanted something with light coverage, and at first, I loved it. It felt hydrating, and light, and evened out my skin tone. By the end of the day though, it felt like it was slipping off my face, and was heavy, and just really gross - I couldn't wait to take it off. It think it might've been the product responsible for a breakout too. Either way, just from the feeling of it at the end of the day, I won't be reusing it. I used it for 2.5 weeks too (why did i do that?!), so this isn't based on just a day's use.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I actually tried the Fair/Light shade and it was so dark on my skin, so for anyone who is pale/light skin with pink undertones this is not for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by anisola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Runny. Dries fast. Not moisturizing. REALLY yellow in the lightest color. BLAH

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this BB cream after watching a couple youtube reviews about it, and after realising that you get double the amount of product for the same amount of money compared to Maybelline's BB cream. It has a really nice smell & concistency, more of a cream rather than liquid. The coverage is also great, 1 layer gives you natural finish and 2 layers give you full coverage, although you have to set it with powder afterwards or else your face will look shiny as hell. I believe that they could give it a higher spf, even though it already has spf 15. The only downside for me is that when I accidentally, while applying it, get product in my eyes, they hurt really badly and they start tearing, so I have to be extra careful when applying it. Notice that I have no allergies or eye sensitivity to other face/eye products.
Apart from this, I believe that it is a great product and though I can't say I would repurchase it for sure, I would definitely think about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I have noooo clue why I bought this crap twice!!!! I guess I really wanted to like it, and I did at first.

It does perfect my skin, that's for sure, however, it makes my skin itchy, as if I had brush hairs on it, and I didnt!!!!

It feels heavy on the skin, for the price, I definitely did not get what I expected.

The scent is something I couldn't get used to. It also had a watery consistency.

THE TUBE LEAKS!!! NOT COOL GARNIER!!!! STICK TO HAIR PRODUCTS CAUSE U FLOPPED WITH THIS ONE!!!! BAD GARNIER, BAD!!! NOW GO TO TOY UR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE BAD U HAVE DONE BY PUTTING THIS SHITTY PRODUCT OUT HERE!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by fleurne

Got this at Costco when it came in a pack of 2 for $10! Part of my everyday makeup routine, you can build up on it. Wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin though, it'll cling to the dry parts. It's a bit greasy, and it only has 2 shades so I have to use bronzer to set and darken the foundation a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very surprised to see all the negative comments on here about this product. I love this! I bought the light/medium shade and it blends well with my skin tone. Covers all my redness and gives me a nice dewy look. It feels like I'm not even wearing anything! The colour can be built up as well. The only complaint I have about it is that if you get it too close to the eye area, it does cause some irritation and stinging. Most likely from the SPF. Other than that, I absolutely love this product and will definitely purchase again. A nice, light foundation to wear in the spring/summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by 01KGirl01

Well I was breaking out when I started using this. I was out of concealer and had to go out... So I decided to wear it. It worked surprisingly well. I have combination skin and it didn't get oilier or dry out haha. It smelled quite nice... Like a moisturizer should. The pigmentation was pretty good, but the coverage was pretty thin. My only problem was after a few hours I had to re-apply because my inner pizza-face was starting to shine through! The price was pretty good actually, I got it at Costco in a two pack for $20. BUT my skin is usually light/mediumish with most products but their version of light/medium was rather tan. But overall, a pretty good lightweight product. It doesn't 'perfect' your skin completely, but if you aren't breaking out *coughmyselfcoughcough* then it'd probably work really well!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by stuipdfellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this twice before I abandoned it for something else. It is too light for my skin tone but it gave this dewy glow that I liked. Yet, the dewy glow did not last long outdoors in humid weather, and I look like an oil slick soon after. It is cheap but I would not settle for something like this.