Brush Lab-Ceramic Curls Thermal Round Brush with Nylon Bristles 3in.

on 5/4/2015 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this brush years ago because I saw it in a Luxy Hair YouTube tutorial, and since I had no idea what I was doing I bought the TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray and this round brush because she used them both in the tutorial. I actually still use both products, which says a lot about them. This is a great, basic round brush for blow drying volume into long hair and for blow drying a face frame. My favorite things about it is that it's light, and the handle is soft and grippy, making it easy to hold and rotate as you style your hair. I also love the lime green color. It cheers me up. I will second what a previous review said - hair does get caught in the handle. It's not terrible, and it's not like I feel my hair get snapped and pulled into the brush. It also does seem to be a common problem with most cheap to mid range round brushes. I don't know if high end round brushes have this problem as well because I have never used one.

on 10/21/2012 7:23:00 PM

So I got this at Ulta with a coupon. It's about $16 regular price, and I got it for about $11.

It's a really great brush. Dried my hair quickly and gave me lots of volume. My hair is soft and not frizzy at all. The best part is that it grips my hair really well, so it doesn't slip out while I'm roundbrushing/blowdrying. The brush is lightweight and the handle is comfortable to use and manipulate.

The only thing keeping it from being perfect is the fact that sometimes my hair gets snagged in the welding point between the handle and the brush. This is a common problem across the board with roundbrushes. Considering this is more of an affordable brush, it's not that big of a deal to me.

Overall, a great roundbrush for the price so I would recommend!

on 9/29/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love this brush. it makes my hair really straight and not frizzy

Popular Hair Styling Tools