October 24, 2014 | 1064 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

This is the first dry shampoo I ever tried and it worked ok but had the most offensive smell I have ever experienced in a beauty product EVER. I couldn't get past the chemical citrusy bug spray scent so this went in the trash after trying it 5 or 6 times. It made me feel grosser than before I put it on. It did clean up the greasiness in my hair but looking back it was difficult to make the whitness disappear from my dark hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by beautylover212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is horrible! It doesn't help at all with making your hair feel clean as it says it does! It leaves a gross white residue and starts flaking leaving you with white, crunchy residue dandruff looking stuff. No matter how little you use or how much you massage it in your hair, it leaves your hair white. Also the smell is overpowering and gave me a headache. Definitely don't recommend this..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by remychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have yet to find a dry shampoo I like. But I thought I would try this based on some favorable blog reviews I had seen. Big mistake. It left my hair looking greasy even though it felt dry, stripped all of the shine and didn't give much in the way of volume. A big disappointment for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Kayleen7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This leaves a chalky residue in my hair and dulls whatever shine my hair had before using it. It's not a good dry shampoo but I do think these reviews are a bit harsh. I don't think it is as bad as everyone is saying and I definitely don't think it made my hair oilier. It's not so horrible that I would throw it out, I was planning to at least finish the bottle. However, the nozzle clogged up so I'm not able to use it anyway. People keep praising Batiste dry shampoo so I'd like to try that out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

The worst product! It makes my hair look and smell worse. Save your pennies and pass on this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible product. Doesn't work at all - makes hair sticky, doesn't make your hair look less greasy, doesn't add body or lift. My hair looked dirtier after using it. And the smell is incredibly strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Mryberry

I'll make this quick. DON'T BOTHER. Waste of your money and time. I'm convinced it actually makes your hair worse off than it was before. It didn't absorb any of the oil, and my hair actually got greasier as the day went on. I found, when I used it, that it also weakened and dried the ends of my hair. I think the only positive is it didn't leave streaks in my hair- probably because it doesn't work. This is truly a one star product and I would honest rate it lower if I could. The end.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ChloeS86

I thought that I would like it but the spray smells funny and leaves my hair feeling too dry. I will definitely go back to my bed head dry shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by SimaMakeup

I honestly did not like this product at ALL. It made all of my hair white even when I combed it out and followed every direction carefully. This made my hair so much greasier than it was to begin with. Save your money and buy some good dry shampoo, this stuff sucks!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Just what I wanted, to look like I have grey hair all day!