April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Angie9024

Love, love, love this dry shampoo spray!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

I do love batiste as in the quality of the product and how it smells and makes my hair feel. BUT I tried the blonde and light one because I bleach my hair. I'm normally a dirty blonde but my hair is platinum so my roots can look pretty awful if you go one too many weeks without a touch up. I wish this color wasn't so yellow! It's more for golden blondes instead of platinum ones. I'm gonna try one of the regular ones when I'm finished with this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

This works, even on really greasy hair! It has lasted me quite a long time. I have done a more thorough review of the 'blush' scented Batiste which I prefer. This does not smell of much. Actually I'm not particularly keen on the scent but I dont find it offensive or overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

have used two scents of this shampoo- blush and fresh. i definitely prefer the fresh over blush scent. blush scent is too strong for my liking.

pros:
1)great volumizing effect
2)sufficient powder in a spray to absorb oil
3)cheaper than khlorane

cons:
1)leave your hair white, but not much of a problem here though
2)bad packaging, pump was damaged after using for 2 times, had to throw away the whole bottle

i really like batiste for its volumizing effect. Have tried khlorane, both have their pros and cons, but this is definitely worth the try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Musa15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best dry shampoo, I've tried Suave, Tresseme, and a german brand (in blue bottle) and plenty more and thinkthey all suck compared to this. I've used the blush scented one and the one for dark hair and although the dark tinted one can get a bit messy I do think it is worth it. I used to have to wash my hair everyday before trying this shampoo, and that is so unhealthy for your hair! This lets me go 3 days without washing and it gives tons of volume too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this dry shampoo and have bought this product over and over again.

I try to wash my hair only a few times a week, but I have hair that easily gets greasy and Batiste is amazing for making that dull greasy hair look volumnious and clean.
It's cheap and you can get those large 400 ml bottles that lasts quite some time.
I have tried a few of them and yes, they are perfumed but nothing that doesn't disapear within a few minutes.

I'm crazy about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kristynad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!

I decided not to wash my hair every day, so getting a good dry shampoo was a must as my hair gets very oily sometimes. I tried loads of dry shampoos on the market and the only one I like and use is the Batiste one!

I have two of them, floral one and cherry one, both are very good, I only like the cherry smell a bit more. It is white, but not insanely white like other shampoos on the market, so itīs easy to brush out with no silver marks on my dark hair (would love to try the dark one as well after I use up the ones I have now). These shampoos are the only ones that doesnīt make my hair feel like chalk which I love! My hair stays nice to touch but with no oil and with beautiful, pleasant smell (which Dove dry shampoo sure doesnīt have as itīs overpowering my Guerlain perfume). Last thing I like is that the bottle doesnīt get blocked after a time of using.

Overall, I love this dry shampoo, the value is great and would sure buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

Despite the hype I was kinda disapointed with this dry shampoo.
Doesn't do a very great job, leaves a fairly white cast and the smell.... the smell, people... it's so overwhelming. Very powdery, old-lady-perfume scent (talking about the original one). I just found that when I used this on second day hair, the roots would still look rather greasy. Not a big fan, unfortunately.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

I've heard a lot about this product as I did my research, so it was a pleasant surprise when I came across it in Toronto. I have brown and very thin hair so oil is a big nono.The packaging is super cute and I purchased it for 8$ at a WINNERS. I am aware that there is a variety of scents, but I bought BLUSH which I am not that pleased with. However I can deal it, just a little too florally for me! This is a great dry shampoo and think it is worth the hype. It really does get rid of unwanted oily hair & i don't feel the need to reapply throughout the day which is great because with Dove's and Tresemme's I had to. A few sprays in the morning and my hair literally looks like I just showered. Also, you get a good enough product i feel, when i use Dove's it literally lasted me 3 weeks, horrible! The only negative thing i have to say about this is the scent and the fact that it doesn't make my hair feel refreshed or clean or anything (which makes sense), just makes it look clean.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

After going back and forth between brands I have to say this is the best dry shampoo on the market in my opinion. It is about mid price range here in Australia as now you can get some for $2+, which are good but the packaging of them is a big let down which is why I would rather spend the money on Batiste and have reliable packaging that won't evaporate all the product inside.

My fave scent is Wild in the leopard print can, it's a yummy vanilla scent and it lingers throughout the day which I like. I have very oily roots by the second day and this completely eliminates that greasy look and gives me some volume too. I would highly recommend this brand overall.