Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 6/30/2015 10:38:00 PM

MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!

on 6/28/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My HG dry shampoo! I will never buy anything else! I have very oily hair and this is the only dry shampoo that helps keep the oil away. I have tried many different brands and none of them compare to this. I find that I can use this multiple days in a row with no problems. They just released a new scent called "floral essences" that smells AMAZING, so pick it up if you see it!

on 6/20/2015 1:33:00 PM

Truly the gold standard of dry shampoos. I've spent the last year trying out a different dry shampoo every time I use one up. I only wash my hair twice a week, so I tend to go through a lot. Some have been ok, some have been terrible... But this one is great. I know everyone raves about it, but I was on the hunt for something more affordable. Batiste is worth a few extra dollars.

Pros:
Clean scent, not too overpowering (talking about the original one, here)
Blends easily into hair and doesn't leave a white cast
Absorbs oil
Doesn't make hair feel like it's still dirty (like so many dry shampoos do)
Wonderful packaging- the nozzle doesn't clog and you can use it to the very last spray.

Cons
Honestly, just the price.

I probably won't purchase this *every* time I need a new dry shampoo due to the price, but it will be in regular rotation from now on. I just finished up the original scent and I have Tropical standing by!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

THE HYPE IS REAL, PEOPLE!! But let's be real. This stuff is bloody expensive and the only reason I bought this was because I really, really, really needed a good dry shampoo. (It wasn't until I got to the cash register that I found out it was on sale, so score for me.)The quality is awesome and it isn't hard to blend at all into my dark brown hair! It gives good volume and absorbs oil so well that on the third day my hair isn't too greasy! I usually stock up on it when it's on sale (which is not often) and it really saves you money. Highly recommend for all hair types!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love the original green and yellow can along with the not your mother's dry shampoo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like to use dry shampoos, but I always have a can of this on standby in times of desperation!
It gives fullness & volume to my roots & rids me of oily residue from not having washed my hair.
I prefer Batiste over Klorane.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

A nice product that refreshes the hair leaving it smelling nice and fresh. Does a good job removing too much oil from the hair/scalp. I will pick up the one for labeled for medium dark hair next time since I did have a white/gray tone overcast left on my hair and don't want to brush the product through each time I apply it.

I get it.

I have tried so many dry shampoos but always left this one on the shelf. I used to constantly buy Suave Keratin dry shampoo but it kept leaving my dirty damaged hair even more dry than normal and I just wasn't having it.

Prior to a date tonight with no time to wash, dry, and style my hair... I stopped by Target and grabbed a bottle of Batiste.

Let me just say.... I GET IT.

It's awesome. It works. It left my hair still feeling soft... I thought I didn't use enough but sure enough, my hair looked fresh.

I will most certainly use again.

on 6/3/2015 10:01:00 PM

I also don't know what the hype is about.. I've seen this product in magazines and it has great reviews so I thought it'd be the best dry shampoo to purchase but I'm not a fan. I have it in 'blush'. Unfortunately this product doesn't do much for me at all and the last few times I've used it I've sometimes felt my hair was slightly greaser than before I used it. Based on my results, I can't say I'll be buying it again

on 6/3/2015 3:06:00 PM

I bought it because of all the rave there was going on and I really wanted to try dry shampoo. This is amazing, it made my hair look fresher, smell nice and gave me a lot of volume. I used the original one first then the floral one, and the floral has a very strong smell, but still does a great job.

Video Reviews & Tutorials