Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

This dry shampoo is the best! I've tried so many and this is the only one that works. It absorbs all my oil in my suuuuper naturally oily scalp. The trick is in the method. Do not ever spray this on your part because it will leave a visible white cast! Spray it under straight sections starting close to your part and work your way around the head. Let it sit for 5-10 mins and then rub it in, and my secret is using the blow dryer wherever you sprayed it! It gets rid of the excess powdery bits and makes it soak in and just brush it out. this stuff has saved me so many times, and adds volume as well. Can't lose with this stuff!

Overall a good product. Ensure that you are cleaning your scalp well and using a clarifying shampoo as it causes build up. Also the ingredients are AWFUL, you are better off making your own from arrowroot starch. Good product, though. It works.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this product recently and went through it pretty quick. I bought the original formula and I have to say it performed much better than some of the cheaper brands I've used. I have reviews on some of those if you're interested. The scent is nice, it blends quick and easy and to me, if you can get it at Walmart you can save a little bit of money. I want to try the kind for brunettes and see how that compares. I'd buy again but I do like "Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo" a little better than this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I used up about 2 bottle of this. It's okay, I would have stuck with it had I not found a better alternative. It reduces some oil in my hair and does make it look "fresher" on non wash days. I found the scent a bit too strong (I bought original and blush). I would buy it again if I couldn't find my current fav Klorane. Otherwise would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The only dry shampoo I've found that isn't too expensive, brushed out easily and doesn't leave a sticky smelly residue. You don't need any other brands this is the bomb! Spraying a little it helps take the shine out of my fringey bits and hides slackness with hairwashing. Also saves my hair the damage of washing it constantly to keep grease at bay.

Different fragrances keep it exciting too! I've also used the dark option when I had darker hair which was handy, but the OG has been my ride or die since it came out a few years ago.

The original scent has the best scent in my opinion. Although they all come in different scents, they still have the same formula (never tried the colored ones though). I used to wash my hair every morning and it took me very long time AND it made my hair as dry as Sahara desert. Ever since i used this, i only have to wash my hair once every 3 days; i use Batiste on the second and third day. The big bottle (200 ml) last me around two months or less since i have thin and straight hair. Maybe it'll last a month or less for others if they have thick hair with the same application frequency like me.

Tips: As the direction on the bottle says, shake VIGOROUSLY before use. It'll make the product works better.

I have a unique/strange combination of an extremely oily scalp and dry, sensitized hair, especially the ends. So I need a dry shampoo to allow me to extend time between washings, but I can only go a maximum of about 36 hours, regardless of what dry shampoo I use. I've tried original and fresh scents, and I prefer the original scent, though they were both fine. This definitely sops up the oil, which I appreciate. However, I can't get past the very noticeable white residue it leaves. Even if I scrunch it, muss it up, or brush it, the residue remains. And I'm blond, so I can't imagine what it does to darker tones. But it does the job well enough to get me to the next washing without my hair feeling completely disgusting, so I think this is a good product, and I would buy it again since it's inexpensive (I paid $7US).

So good to have this product, it works so well, makes my hair fresh, clean and smooth. When I just am unable to wash my hair due to a storm or if there is not enough time I depend on this. I have the original in the green canister. I've tried the extra volume one but it made my hair a hard mess so I'm using the green one which is fabulous.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have gray hair that can can get oily after two days. Use to dye my hair, but went natural when I retired. My hair was much dryer when it was processed. I love this product to extend time between shampoos. I spray some on the roots, wait a few minutes, fluff to distribute, then style my hair. Since I am gray, the white powder is not an issue. I get a lot of volume using this, which I really need. Smell is ok. I use the original formula.

Used PSST dry shampoo once centuries ago and it was awful. Just tried the Dry Bar formula and did not like that nearly as well as the Batiste. It's worth a try at a reasonable price.

I have very thick long hair and have to wash it every day or it will become extremely oily over night so when I found this product I was amazed, i have tried other dry shampoos before but none of them really worked and they left a horrible chalky feeling to my hair this one however is amazing really simple to use clear three step instructions on the back and after the first weekend of using this I went and stocked up now I don't know what i would do without it. I'm a student so I carry around the little bottle they do in my school bag and while getting rid of the oily look it adds body and life making it look refreshed.

Would recommend this to anyone i now can't survive without it!!

Top Rated Batiste Products