April 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Luv it as an eyeliner I saw it in CVS and as a sparkle lover I thought oh this will be a nice liner. Like I use BlackHeart in my Naked3 I really am digging blacks with sparkle for liner, because they are softer looking and not as harsh as pure blacks. To avoid fallout and I had none was because I used a firm bristled angled brush. You have to go with firm bristles to grasp the product. Otherwise you will have fallout city. I also like to use a mixing medium and do a wet application that I can build on. I use Missha's Mixing Medium you only need one drop and you are great.

This comes out black but you can see the sparkles but it's not childish at all. Like I said it's a softer line without a doubt and I find it makes my lashes look thicker so I push some shadow in as well. I used my ELF angled liner brush because my MAC was way too soft and I couldn't get the control I wanted. I love the green,blue,red,and silver sparkles with the black it's a really nice colour. It has good pigment in my opinion with this shadow I think it comes down to the brush if you want success in application. Otherwise the shadow will not appear as it does in the pan. So my only quip is the brush I have to use by really that's being nit picky.;) I love the shade and recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

I ended up returning this as it was a complete dud for me. I love Revlon's creme lipsticks and their HD contouring collections, but I've had such badluck with their eye shadows. This had no pigment in it. It looked so beautiful in the package and then when I put it on it completely disappeared except for the glitter. I wanted a glittery black color for a smokey eyed look. The only thing I got from this was plain old glitter. I tried building the color up, but nothing happened. Just sheer glitter, which I could've gotten from just using a sheer glitter product.

I'm sticking with Revlon's creme lipsticks and HD products, but I think this is the last eye shadow product I'm buying from them. Revlon's Luxorious Diamond Dust in "Night Sky" was a major disappointment for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd read the reviews so I wasn't expected much. I only bought it because with my coupons it was only 49 cents. What the heck. But without primer, it shows up nicely. It's a deep grey with pretty multi-color shimmer. With primer, it can be used as an eyeliner. Wish they made more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by stormm

I like glittery eyeshadow but this one was a disappointment. It's very pretty in the pan but it has weak pigmentation and tons of fallout. If it was a glittery pigmented black I'd love it but you have to wear a good primer under it to make it show up on the lids.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

Stupidest product ever. All it does is add glitter to your eyelids that falls all over your face. I feel ripped off, because this was not at all worth the $5 I paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i am an adult and i love glitter. i cant help it. it just catches my eye and doesn't let go. so when i saw this on sale for 2.99, i had to have it even though i have hundreds of eyeshadows that i never wear.
when i looked at it, i thought it was more glitter based and hadn't realized the charcoal base to it, but after i tried it on, i still loved it. it goes on nice and deep with primer and more sheer without. i used a little shimmer purple to make a gorgeous smokey eye. tried it as eyeliner, which looked incredible. overall, i couldn't be happier and i kind of want to try the other colors, even though i am not huge on single colored glitter, i really dig the multi-dimensional like this one. worth a try if you like a glittery smokey eye, or just glitter in general.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't normally go for black or charcoal, but i figured i'd give this a try - it was cheap enough, so it wouldn't be a great loss if it failed. I like it because the darkness is tempered by silver and iridescent glitter.
Now, i LIKE glitter - used judiciously, of course. So i don't pair this with other glitter monsters. It is, however, quite the glitter fallout bomb. I do my eyes first before doing my face - that way i can get off most of the fallout and it isn't stuck in my foundation. Much of it stays where it should, fortunately, but i do find some down my decolletage when it's time to take off my makeup.
Someone just recommended Too Faced Glitter Glue to me, so i'll give that a try and see if it helps keep it from shedding so much. I still like it. I wear glasses, so any fallout around my eyes is not as noticeable as it would be if i didn't...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

temptalia did a not so great review on the blue shade of this line of shadow. this one is no different. bronze, blue & green glitter chunks with smaller silver micro glitter in a charcoal colored shadow. the colorful glitter is messy and gets everywhere even over udpp. the silver micro glitter does manage to stay put i guess because its more plentiful and infused into the shadow better. revlon consistently makes such disappointing eye makeup products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by zamaa

This is nice if you're looking for a gray color with sparkle. I was looking for a silver shimmer shadow and this wasn't it :/ I gave it a 3 because the price and package aren't bad but it's not very true to color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sorry to have to be Debbie Downer but I did not like this eyeshadow at all. I truelly believe E.L.F.'s dollar quad in drama is way better as far as pigment go and the glitter. I used to use Hard Candys liqourice before the brand became a DS brand and it was an awesome black with silver glitter. Since it was discontinued years ago, I have tried to find a replacement and haven't came close to it. I do like elfs alot better than revlons e/s by far though and it gives you the option of keeping it lighter or making it darker with the four colors.
Night sky had a ton of fall out and you can hardly see the color pigment in the actual color of the eyeshadow itself.
It took me a while to find a walmart that carries the new line so I was excited when I had found it. I should have gone with my instinct and bought the all silver one or the pink purplish one. Darn, 5 bucks down the drain!