November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lips - Kinerase - Dr. Lewinn - Lip Resculpt 3-D Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by CaroSaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buh-bye over-priced, funky smelling Dior Lip Maximizer!
I'd never heard of this line until I saw it for sale on Hautelook.com. I'd ordered something else, only to be sent a free tube as a complimentary gift. Needless to say, I LOVE this product! I'm a lip balm junkie and this is easily the winning horse for an everyday, natural looking lip glaze. It gives me the slightest of pink tints, just the right amount of gloss, and renders my ever-so-flaky lips smooth and baby soft. What's that you say? It plumps? Yes. It does. Throw SPF 20 into that to protect my precious collagen, and this chick is sold. I'm the type to stock up, so I grabbed three tubes of this on sale, and will gladly use every single one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been using it for 2 days, but I love it so far.
This comes in two versions, packaging is identical. One is an SPF 20 and is thicker like Vaseline. The other one is SPF 25 and is the very thin serum. Walgreens had these on clearance for 1/2 price, so I snagged the remaining 2. I don't know if it plumps, or if lips just look fuller from the hydration and sheen.
My only complaint so far is that I wish they made this in a non-SPF version. I'm not crazy about the idea of slathering my lips with SPF at night when it's not needed.
EDIT: after 3 mos. of use, this product is amazing--one of the few that really performs as it says. I can see the difference in the mirror and when I apply lipstick. The border is more defined. "Resculpt" is a good word. I don't know that lips are actually larger, but definitely more noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by featherbriefcase

I love this stuff! Hate the emergency rescue eye cream and the skin tone correcting serum, but this stuff is great! It plumps the lips and has a nice gloss. It smells like MAC chap stick. I love the smell. I would definately purchase this again. My only problem is the packaging. I don't like tubes that have holes on top that you have to squeeze and then smear on your lips with the tube itself. I prefer a pot like MAC's like chap or even the regular type of twist out chap stick. I use squeeze out the product and use a clean finger to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this for the second time. I like how it works....I use it in the morning and at night as a treatment...and, in the afternoon, when I don't want to reapply lipstick to dry lips...I put some of this on...wait a tiny bit...blot, then apply my lipstick or in some cases lipliner (I like liner as a base color for lipstick too) and my lips look much nicer than they otherwise would. It's cheap compared to other stuff out there. I squeeze out a tiny bit onto my finger and apply it that way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had to try this because it looked and sounded interesting (after reading the two reviews here) and also because I am a hopeless, shameless lip product junkie!! I would never stray away from my Holy Grail of Lip Balm which is By Terry Baume de Rose, however, this was a sort of "plumping treatment" and I had to try it.

One of the reviewers below mentioned that it made her "vermillion border more defined"... I can totally understand what she meant by this now. After applying this, in a few minutes, that whole top border of the lip (vermillion border) literally plumps outward a bit! I was impressed. This is the route in which lip fillers are injected, so you can guess that the effects are at least somewhat similar. As the reviewer before me also said, it is not something so dramatic as to give one a "trout pout", but it definitely plumps! I've tried many plumping lip treatments and admittedly have never seen THIS happen before. So for $15, it might be something to try!

The tube it comes in has a slanted applicator tip, and the product itself is quite thin- so be careful when you first squeeze- I squeezed too hard not knowing how thin it was and got a huge glob. It does moisturize nicely, and gives a really nice, clear shine. Nothing tacky, very natural looking. No offensive or annoying taste or smell noted. Not sticky in the least. I will update this review once I have used it longer, but this is a keeper, and I will more than likely be buying it again :) *I just want to make clear that this is not the best thing if you're looking for major hydration- it's more like a treatment. It's quite thin. I'm used to my super-moisturizing, lush and pillowy Baume de Rose. LOL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I seriously love this product. If you are tired of temporary lip plumpers that really do not do anything, give this a go. I noticed results immediately. I have used this 2-3 times a day for the last two months. My upper lip has thinned with age, and I do not have the volume I used to have. This lip balm has added volume and my lip skin looks supple. Absolutely amazing! Contains Volulip which is a peptide to stimulate hyaluronic acid production which adds volume and surface area to lips. Also has the antioxidant kinetin to keep skin cells healthy longer. I typically apply this and then add my lip gloss or lip stick on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by chrissypoo327

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is actually a review for the Lip Resculpt 3-D Lip Balm. I read a review praising this lip plumper, so I decided to try it. My biggest problems are 1) my upper lip is thinning as I get older, and 2) I have a very undefine vermillion border so I go through this crazy routine to get a defined lip line. I have to say after just a few days, I did start seeing a difference. Of course, it's not like injections, but I am not really keen on a trout pout anyway LOL. But, both my lips are a little fuller, and the best thing I noticed is that my lip line is more defined .. to the point that I could probably get away without lip liner if I wanted to and this is after about 2 weeks of use. I usually use it twice a day, more if I'm off. I also make it a point to rub it in, versus just laying it on the surface of my lips .. not sure if this helps, but I do it anyway LOL. I did not notice any scent. It comes in a squeeze tube with a slanted tip. I will absolutely buy this again.