December 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Physicians Formula - Intensive Wrinkle Corrector Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish they'd put "maybe" for repurchase but given the choice of yes or no, I'd lean yes. Comes in a pump. The plastic applicator is ridiculous. It does nothing and I just squirt it on my finger and apply. The first 2 times I used it, it had a heated sensation but that means it's working, right? I'm kidding. It didn't burn after that, like I said on the other reviews, use it for 4 weeks then decide (unless it's irritating your skin). It states that it reduces puffiness. Immediately, like a caffeine-laden eye product? NO. Over time? We'll see, it's only been 2 weeks. Brightening? Poosibly a bit. Firming? Anti-wrinkle? Now that I've used it for 2 weeks I'd say yes, a bit. Nothing dramatic but I'd lean more for the anti-wrinkle than anything. I still have to use another anti-puffiness product. I tried for a few days without and wasn't happy but maybe I didn't give it a fair chance. Guess we'll never know because I like my caffeinated products. I don't know that I'd repurchase individually, mine came in a kit. If I bought another kit, I'd use it. I'll update in 2 more weeks and let you know, but it's not horrible, I do like it. Oh, and it is a treatment, not a moisturizer so if you have dry skin under your eyes, you might need an additional moisturizer over it. It took a few days for me to like this enough to continue using it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I, too, only bought this because I had the $15 off CVS coupon. Definitely wouldn't have spent the money on a drugstore eye cream, otherwise (I think it's normally around $22!). To be perfectly honest, I have no idea if it's doing anything at all or not. I turn 30 in a month (even though MUA insists on my profile that I'm already 30! Way to ignore my bday and age me prematurely, MUA!), so I wanted to start using something a little more heavy-duty to ward off wrinkles, even though I don't have any yet. Sometimes the skin under my eyes stings when I use this, sometimes it doesn't. Also, if anything else gets on my eye area and then I use this, it's bad - little dry red spots - so I have to be careful and also make sure the skin around my eyes isn't dried out before I use this. I agree that the little applicator thing is useless, I just use my ring finger. I will continue to use this until it runs out, but don't know if I'd repurchase. It's probably going to last a very long time, though, since it only takes a pin-sized amount to cover my whole undereye area.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I only bought this because I had a $15 off coupon from CVS. I had a bit of a reaction to it after a few nights of use - the skin around my eyes began to peel and flake like crazy. I stopped using it for a few days and used just cetaphil cream around my eyes, which are now all healed. I am going to try using it again, as I thought maybe the peeling and flaking was due to AHA's? There is no notation on the package that it is formulated with AHAs, though. It says that it contains "formula rx 122" (whatever that means), and contains 5% cytobiol eyebrightener, 5% laminaria algae complex, and 2% hydrolyzed pea peptide blend. I honestly have no idea what any of these terms mean, which is a little annoying. I am also 31 and don't really have any huge problems with aging around my eyes. I am thinking perhaps I should have chosen the moisturizing formula. Regardless, I would never buy this again. I am glad it only cost me $5!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, since I am older than the previous reviewer, wrinkles were my main concern as well as puffiness. And after several weeks, it really hasn't done anything for either condition. And, I can't stand the packaging! The weird little stick thing that is where the product comes out is supposed to be something you apply the product with and it doesn't work, at all. I just squirt it onto my hand and apply with my finger tip. All in all, for that price and from PF, I expected better. I'll be going back to my old eye cream when this is finished. I don't recommend and I won't repurchase it either. For anyone concerned with firming and puffiness, go with MAC's fast response which is much, much better and only slightly more $$$

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by elastikgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this eye cream! I have been using this now for a couple of days. The formula feels really silky going on. Whats nice is it sinks into the skin very fast and it isnt thick feeling around your eyes, which I hate!! The applicator is pretty cool also. You get a lot of product for the price you pay which is nice. A little goes a long way also, you barely have to pump any product and it easily covers your whole eye! As for wrinkles , I am not sure about that, I have only been using this product for a couple of days. I dont really have any wrinkles, I am just using this as a pre-caution type thing. I will def repurpase this though.