December 22, 2014 | 1230 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Pulse EDP by Beyonce

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I got the glitter body spray of & I also have another Beyoncé glitter spray (Heat, I think!), & these aren't very noticeable on the skin nor produce much of a scent. This was originally USD$7.99 on sale for $2.85 so idk what I was exactly expecting. But it wasn't something so diluted. The scent is undetectable as well as the glitter sadly :( glad I didn't pay anything near full retail!!! :/

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Vibrant77

I purchased from Amazon for $17 so I'm not out a lot of money. Its definitely a fresh citrusy scent perfect for warmer weather. Top notes seem to smell like orange pineapple pear. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know what the base notes are because the scent doesnt last at all, even on clothing. Disappointing. But $17 for a 3.4 oz, whatevs

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sillage

I'm wearing Pulse now, and I really like it! A light, soft, sweet, delicious summery gourmand.

Notes, per parfumo.net:
Top Notes: Frozen bergamot, Pear blossom, Blue curaçao
Heart Notes: Bluebird orchid, Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes: Precious woods, Madagascan vanilla, Musk

It's a "high" scent -- upper register -- light & cloud-like -- citrus-pear-vanilla -- kind of powdery, a little bit aquatic -- no worries about being overwhelming at all. A very nice soft light gourmand for summer weather.

Bottle design is very cool and interesting -- a tall clear columnar bottle (blue juice) inserted upside-down into a long tall silver cap, which comes up around the inverted bottle like silver petals.

I think Beyonce's original Heat perfume (which I also really like) is good for Fall/Winter -- Heat Rush (mango fruity) and Pulse are more suited to warm weather. There's also a Pulse Summer, but really no need for that -- orig Pulse is summery enough, I think.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by schristi2800

Bought this off the clearance section at cvs for $9, Smells like musky powdered sugar with lemon zest. On my nose it smells similar to aquolina pink sugar sensual ( not a fan!)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Citrusy with a heady.... vanilla? I don't know. But it is an ok smell though I don't personally like it. Got it as a gift. Maybe good for spritzing my sheets before storage. Actually I am not even sure how the smell might turn out later. I normally spritz Penhaligon's which turns into a clean sheet smell. Which I love sleeping on.

Pretty (spaceship) bottle though a little unbalanced.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

I sample sprayed this on my wrist at target.Smells like a generic Sweet peony Victoria secret Body mist. Sillage is poor. Scent smell is a sweet warm fresh genre that quickly fades without even lasting a couple hours which all perfume are supposed to exceed. If the sillage and lasting power was decent i would have picked it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Usually I like heavier, more oriental-type florals, but I have a weak spot for citrus scents as well, so I treated myself to this fragrance. I don't care for Beyonce's other fragrances, but the beauty advisors at Walgreens had just sprayed Pulse into the air when I walked in the door and I asked, in astonishment, "WHAT IS THAT?!! It smells wonderful!" Sold. Immediately. And it does smell wonderful, not just in the air but on my skin. Perfect for summer - citrus, slight florals, with an undertone of something just a touch aquatic. I'm picky about florals, even within the oriental realm (and acquatics in general), and Pulse has more floral tones than I would usually go for and is not even remotely oriental, but I LOVE this. My only quibble with it is it doesn't last worth a dang, but one can generally get it cheap with drugstore rewards, and I plan to get more really, really soon. This and Rihanna's Rebelle and Nude are the first new issues I've been excited about in years - Pulse is nothing like either one, but it's a fun change and a great, great warm-weather fragrance. Oh, and the packaging is nice too!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I will not be repurchasing. In fact, I returned this. I got it for 19.99 at marshalls and returned it the very next day. Very cheap smelling. The summer edition is even cheaper smelling. Beyonce Heat is wayy better than these craps. The bottle is beautiful tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Coco1120

I have Heat Rush (purple bottle) and it's 1000 times better smelling than this. This smelt so bad, I can't explain it, like some cheap knock-off perfume. My sister bought it for me and I gave it back to her, I didn't even want to keep it that's how much I couldn't stand it. The only nice thing about this perfume is the bottle..even though it holds the perfume upside down

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know that all fragrances smell different on different people because this does not sit well on my mother or sister but it smells lovely on myself and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear this. It has a nice citrusy smell once you spray it on and it fades into a nice vanilla smell. It is light and feminine and perfect for the spring and summer time, I wouldn't use this as a winter or fall scent but I definitely like this. It isn't that expensive either thank god since perfumes are so overpriced now. My only gripe about this perfume is the packaging, the lid falls off very easily and the bottle is really chunky and unbalanced so it falls over a lot and isn't that great for travelling, but I did get a small travel bottle for a reason lol. I would recommend this if you like citrusy scents.