April 17, 2014 | 1783 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Pulse EDP by Beyonce

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by schristi2800

Bought this off the clearance section at cvs for $9, Smells like musky powdered sugar with lemon zest. On my nose it smells similar to aquolina pink sugar sensual ( not a fan!)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Citrusy with a heady.... vanilla? I don't know. But it is an ok smell though I don't personally like it. Got it as a gift. Maybe good for spritzing my sheets before storage. Actually I am not even sure how the smell might turn out later. I normally spritz Penhaligon's which turns into a clean sheet smell. Which I love sleeping on.

Pretty (spaceship) bottle though a little unbalanced.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

I sample sprayed this on my wrist at target.Smells like a generic Sweet peony Victoria secret Body mist. Sillage is poor. Scent smell is a sweet warm fresh genre that quickly fades without even lasting a couple hours which all perfume are supposed to exceed. If the sillage and lasting power was decent i would have picked it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Usually I like heavier, more oriental-type florals, but I have a weak spot for citrus scents as well, so I treated myself to this fragrance. I don't care for Beyonce's other fragrances, but the beauty advisors at Walgreens had just sprayed Pulse into the air when I walked in the door and I asked, in astonishment, "WHAT IS THAT?!! It smells wonderful!" Sold. Immediately. And it does smell wonderful, not just in the air but on my skin. Perfect for summer - citrus, slight florals, with an undertone of something just a touch aquatic. I'm picky about florals, even within the oriental realm (and acquatics in general), and Pulse has more floral tones than I would usually go for and is not even remotely oriental, but I LOVE this. My only quibble with it is it doesn't last worth a dang, but one can generally get it cheap with drugstore rewards, and I plan to get more really, really soon. This and Rihanna's Rebelle and Nude are the first new issues I've been excited about in years - Pulse is nothing like either one, but it's a fun change and a great, great warm-weather fragrance. Oh, and the packaging is nice too!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I will not be repurchasing. In fact, I returned this. I got it for 19.99 at marshalls and returned it the very next day. Very cheap smelling. The summer edition is even cheaper smelling. Beyonce Heat is wayy better than these craps. The bottle is beautiful tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Coco1120

I have Heat Rush (purple bottle) and it's 1000 times better smelling than this. This smelt so bad, I can't explain it, like some cheap knock-off perfume. My sister bought it for me and I gave it back to her, I didn't even want to keep it that's how much I couldn't stand it. The only nice thing about this perfume is the bottle..even though it holds the perfume upside down

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know that all fragrances smell different on different people because this does not sit well on my mother or sister but it smells lovely on myself and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear this. It has a nice citrusy smell once you spray it on and it fades into a nice vanilla smell. It is light and feminine and perfect for the spring and summer time, I wouldn't use this as a winter or fall scent but I definitely like this. It isn't that expensive either thank god since perfumes are so overpriced now. My only gripe about this perfume is the packaging, the lid falls off very easily and the bottle is really chunky and unbalanced so it falls over a lot and isn't that great for travelling, but I did get a small travel bottle for a reason lol. I would recommend this if you like citrusy scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I love this! The scent seriously makes me think of one of those orange gelatin molds with the vanilla creme in them (parfait?) yumm :] the dry down is more on the vanilla side though but overall a very pretty fragrance for springtime.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked heat rush, but it didn't last for crap on me, it was like a body spray... and when I smelt this I thought It may be better... WRONG. I sprayend it on the back of my hand and altho it smelt okay it kept getting worse as I wore it... finally it eventually faded away... it is a little zesty for my taste... the bottle is a hot mess, the plastic lid looks and feels so cheap and clunky and looks ugly in the case... Beyonce I dont know what it is but you're fragrances are very forgetable...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by tessture

At first I got a bright, crisp pear with sparkling citrus. Very fresh and pretty and just what I was looking for on a hot day. The liqueur notes, if that's what it is, though it smells to me almost like an aldehyde in the sparkle and flash are stronger than the florals which are hinted at more than represented. Then it dried down and the base notes came in and mucked it all up. The vanilla/wood/musk base is heavy, sticky and cheap smelling and ruined it entirely. If it was only the top notes, I'd buy this one. As it is, I had to scrub it off once those sticky, muddy notes showed up.