December 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Hair Removal - Noxzema - Triple Blade Disposable Razors

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This razors are just meh. I do not think they are as dangerous as some others have contended, but I do not find them particularly useful either. I would not repurchase these because they look and feel cheap and they are not flexible for going over the contours of the body.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by JustAnotherFairytale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GUH so i bought these thinking they would help with my irritation problems and hoping they wouldnt nick me as much... both were solved for sure. BECAUSE THEY DONT GET ANY HAIR OFF YOUR BODY. i got maybe 2 or 3 shaves out of these things until they just stopped. I would tap the hair out of the razor, hoping that getting the hair out would make a better shave, but then they broke. Sticking to Venus for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Callie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like these razors mainly because of the price. I had a couple small nicks the first time I used them. Last night I used them again and ended up with the worst cut I have ever had from shaving. I found a piece of skin the size of one of my fingernails in the blades. My advice would be to save yourself the pain and leave these razors at the store.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by useyoureyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

You couldn't cut yourself if you wanted to with this razor... Absolutely the worst razor out there right now, you're better off not shaving, the results will be the same.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

This is a product that really deserves a rating in the negatives. I can't believe that this razor is on the market. Alesia from Amazon described this razor perfectly "It's like shaving with a dull rock." You really can't shave both armpits and legs because half way into your shave routine, the razor gets dull and it pulls on the skin and it feels like you are being attacked by piranha's. This razor hurts like hell and DON'T even think about shaving your lady part with this because you will FEEL the burn. This is what I get for straying from BIC Soleil and saving a buck.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No