Ardell Brush-On Lash Adhesive

1.9

on 3/9/2015 4:24:00 PM

Awful lash glue. I only bought it when I ran out of the Revlon glue. This glue does not hold lashes at all. The amount of alcohol in it burns my eyelids. It also takes really long to dry and when it is dry, it's white and crusty. The only good thing about this glue is the small brush and clear bottle so I can tell when it's empty.

on 2/2/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible! This product turned me off fake lashes for years. I thought there was something wrong with my application or my eyes because I could not get them to stick. Well it turns out this glue just doesn't work!!! Do not purchase this product.

on 11/17/2014 6:36:00 PM

This is THE most WORST adhesive I've ever used. I saw something on youtube re having to put two coats of this stuff on, but I've tried every which way and my lashes still peel off after a couple of hours. Blah - waste of money. Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive is the best, beats Duo and Eyelore. My bad for trying something different I suppose. Didn't even want to give it one lippy.

on 1/10/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely loathe this stuff. I was interested in it because of the packaging, seeing as it is a brush on adhesive, and I was traveling and forgot my DUO adhesive, so I said to myself, why not? Well, there are many many reason why not. This stuff dries way too quickly, making application a bit harder for me. It stings like crazy if it gets too close or in your eyes. And the lasting power was no where comparable to my DUO adhesive.

I refuse to even use this up or give it away. Don't waste your money and/or time on this stuff. DUO, although not my absolute favorite, is way better!

on 12/5/2013 3:30:00 AM

i was using the ardell lash adhesive for a long time. was never really happy, then I came across the brush on adhesive (i've been wearing lashes for 5 years) the brush on seemed like a great idea, way faster and easier application! BUT, It burns your eyes, so much I have to fan them to stop it. it dries way to fast as well. I keep this as a back up in case my other glues some how come off. In that way they are amazing! A great fix!

on 3/30/2013 8:11:00 AM

Please do not buy people this is the worst thing ever does not stick at all messy and slippery disappointed

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This stuff is absolutely HORRENDOUS. If I could give this a zero, I would. I have been wearing lashes for years now. For the longest time, I was wearing DUO. I honestly have never loved DUO, but it got the job done. When I saw this, I was excited to try something new. Perhaps a new HG eyelash glue? It seemed too good to be true! Fast drying time, no stupid messy tube, etc. Well as it turns out - it IS too good to be true. This stuff is absolute trash. It burns so bad when you get it anywhere near your eyes resulting in my eyes watering so bad which results in my eyelashes refusing to stick because any ounce of moisture and this glue doesn't work. It really just sucks. It's almost messier then DUO and the glue gets all crusty and gross around the neck of the product. Also, it completely ruins your lashes. This gets super gross on the lash band and is shiny and hard to conceal with eyeliner and doesn't look natural at all. Unless you want your lashes falling off an hour after you apply them, don't buy this. The only one seemingly decent quality about this stuff is that it might be good for touch ups if the inner corner is coming up because of the brush. But, even then, if you used a good lash glue you wouldn't have to do any touch ups.

on 12/31/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at Sally's Beauty Supply. I had never seen it before, and was out of glue so it seemed like a good idea. I wear falsies every day and am quiet adept at putting them on as a result. This is a clear, latex-free product that dries very fast. Almost too fast. You don't have much time to work with the strip before it is set. Additionally, I become aware of the glue, meaning that my lashes are not nearly as comfortable as I am used to with Duo, Revlon or Kiss adhesives. If you are unfortunate enough to get it even a small amount in your eye it stings. The absolute deal breaker is that the glue dries out after 5 or 6 hours, to the point where I can feel the lashes coming off, and if touched they will just plop off into my hand. The brush applicator is nice and it is easy to remove the residue glue from the strip. Those are the only two pluses. I am going to put this one in my cosmetic bag for emergencies, and go back to Duo or Kiss. Will not be repurchasing.

on 12/1/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't like this product very much, and it doesn't even compare to latex glue. It dries immediately so it's hard to fix on the lashline, it's not flexible or durable either. Don't waste your money, however cheap.

on 10/24/2012 7:35:00 PM

Ok, this is NOT for strip lashes, if you're using this for strip lashes please stop. This glue is fantastic for individual lashes, as the tube stuff is too gunky for them & the Lashtite is actually more akin to weave glue, i.e. meant for long term wear of days. This is perfect for applying a couple extra lashes to your look for the evening & then taking them back off when you're done

Popular Misc Beauty Tools