Ardell Demi Wispies - Black

4.7

I recently bought a 5 pack of these because I love the natural but flirty look these give BUT whenever I applied them, they would lift at the tear duct midday. Maybe I got a crappy batch or didn't apply correctly so I'm willing to try these again. The glamour wispies work the best on me.

Ugh I'm just so on the fence about these lashes, I really don't see what the huge hype is, I WANT to love them but they're just OK in my opinion. These are most definitely not everyday lashes, they are so obviously false and too over the top to look natural. However they are good when you're adding something extra to your eye look, for example some winged liner and bold/glittery eyeshadow.

My eyes are somewhat big and round, not sure if that's what makes the difference from looking awesome on others, but keep that in mind if you're eyes are kinda marbley like mine.

If you're looking for more natural looking lashes, I prefer Kiss lashes over these!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have recently been experimenting with a more full face every day. It just makes me feel more glamorous and creative in the mornings. Well, I have had bad luck with other lashes before.... they usually look way too over the top or just don't blend with natural lashes, in general. Well, these ones are incredible! They are very wearable for every day, but if curled, they look really glam. If they are washed properly, you can wear them multiple times.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These lashes are beautiful and good quality but far too over the top for my taste. They look good when I look at my face straight on but from a profile/side view they appear unnaturally long, so I would never consider them suitable for day use. I even put them on for a night out last week but then removed them before leaving the house because I thought they just looked too dramatic. I love lashes but I lean towards a more subtle and natural look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are literally my go to lashes for everyday use! these are very natural looking and I always get asked if these were my own lashes. You can wear this with neutral eyes and even dramatic eyes. They are very versatile. And with good care you can get at least a few weeks use out of them ! I actually find that after you put a couple uses to them is when they look the best cause they're more blended in and really look like their yours. At sallys they're like $5 but if you find them at wal Mart like $3. So the price isn't bad compared to high end you know.

FABULOUS lashes! They look soo long but so natural (kind of.)
They even fit my hooded eyes!
The trick is to curl the fake lash before putting it to your eye, that way it fits much better and it will stick easier because you've made it softer.
The price tag in Norway, where I live, is kind of stiff so I put three lippies on the price.

amazing lashes! love these ones!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I always have a back-up pair of these ready to go! They are my all time favourite lash, they add just the right touch of glamour and elegance! Theyre not too thick, they look natural but give such definition to your eyes. Theyre wispie, not too long so they don't make you look overdone. I have worn them to so many different events and nights out, I can't do without them! I love to buy the multipack because its so affordable. Salon Perfect do the exact same lash for even cheaper so when I'm in the US I make sure to pick up a couple multipacks!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

After hearing many YouTubers rave about these lashes I gave it multiple tries but I don't think its suitable for my eye shape. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These really didn't work for me at all. The quality is good, they're comfortable and long lasting, and can be re-used several times.

However, they don't look remotely natural. Maybe it's my eyes but they're soooooo long and spidery and because of that, while pretty, they look super fake

Top Rated Ardell Products