July 29, 2014 | 1900 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Demi Wispies - Black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite false lashes I've used. They are so comfortable and make me feel like a million bucks. The band is flexible and normally I have to cut lashes to fit on my eye but with these I don't have to. I especially like putting mascara on these to make them blend with my own lashes. I'll keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, these are my favorite false lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

These lashes are gorgeous! I already have long lashes but the problem with mine is that they dont curl for crap! They just point straight out :( These look a little fake on me though so thats why i rated it a 4. These are best for dressing up

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Iblamethejay

I love these lashes. I use the duo eyelash glue with them and they look great. Adds just that pop some makeup looks need without looking super fake or campy. They're comfy and pretty easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

A good standard pair of false eyelashes. Used them several times and keep going back to them. I like them for a dramatic look that is still natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by xxjinxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are my ATF lashes!! I love the way they look -- they're not drag queenish at all but at the same time, they're not those super subtle/natural lashes that you can barely even see. If you're gonna wear falsies, might as well see the difference right? Otherwise, I'd just wear mascara. These lashes give you just the right amount of drama and pop to your eyes without looking too fake.

LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not buy any other type of Ardell lashes apart from these. I can get 10 wears out of these lashes because I do not apply any mascara, you just don't need to unless you really want a dramatic look! I apply mascara to my own lashes and let it really dry for at least 10 minutes before applying the demi wispies. I can wear these during the day as well as on a night out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Great pair of dramatic but natural looking lashes. They flare at the ends giving you a sexy look. Bought them on ebay for about $5 including postage to Australia. Emilynoel83 said these were good, so i bought them. I'm very impressed with how they look on my asian/oriental eyes when i want a sexy look for the evening. Love the invisiband as it makes them very easy to apply. If you clean them well after each use, you can resuse them plenty of times. AT the moment i am not wearing them as I have started to wear the Ardell individual lashes which I will review after a few months. For price you cant complain and i think they are a good staple in your make up kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love love love these!! I have bought many pairs of these from my local grocery store for...get this... $2.67 a pair! Super cheap!

These are my favorite, but I find them a little too much for work. Mine last a while because I do not put mascara on them. I apply all of my eye make up, including eyeliner and mascara. Then I put the lashes on. This way, I don't have to try to line over them, nor do I have to worry about my skin color poking through because I didn't apply them close enough. I apply one coat of mascara to my lashes so they will blend better with the lashes. I want my own lashes to look nice and separated, so one coat is perfect.

I reuse them until they are basically falling apart. I use the clear glue (the band is clear), but after it aheres to my liner, it's brown or black or whatever color. I make sure to pull the glue off after each use. Do this carefully and you can re-use these DOZENS of times.

I love these lashes and will buy them always.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Simply the best!!!! I love these they look nice without looking too exaggerated.