December 18, 2014 | 1623 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Demi Wispies - Black

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 77pink

My fave Ardell lashes to go out in! So fun, looks really dramatic compared to my blonde daily lashes. Doesn't look super fake, due to the fact that the lashes aren't all straight. Love these lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Fleurdesol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOOOVE these lashes! They're really versatile and can be used on multiple occasions!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started wearing lashes when I turned 16 and started working at Merle Norman Cosmetics in my hometown. My boss always has these lashes on and they always looked so good!! Of course as most people at first I had problems applying them but once I was able to get the hang of it they became on of my favorite pairs of lashes to wear! I love them because they are thick and long but not anything sooo dramatic.. Just enough to look like your lashes but better! I reuse the same pair for two weeks if not longer depending on rather I lose them or not 😜! I would recommend anyone who wants to just add a little sexy to their makeup to try these out!! I use them on 90% of my brides because they open the eyes and make makes you look more awake!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by BRosa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best ones out there. Long, beautiful lashes. It's amazing how natural they look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by missemsim

THE BEST FALSE EYELASHES, HANDS DOWN! Love, love, love these! Perfect for everyday wear night and/or day, the lashes are light wear (sometimes forget I'm even wearing them), they look super gorgeous and natural and they are re-usable!! I am definately not going back to the previous false lashes I've tried in the past. I purchased mine from Priceline for $9.95 AUD and I loved them so much I ordered some more from ebay $19.20 AUD for a multipack (4 pairs)!!
♥♥♥

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by alleahoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My fav lashes! They are so versatile I only wear them for a night out/ special occasion, they are very natural looking and glamorous at the same time (which most lashes are either one or the other) but can be worn for daytime too as they don't look like falsies at all. I apply mascara to them to not only blend my eyelashes with them but make them a bit thicker for a night out but i'd say if you were wearing them in the day time there is no need for extra mascara. Easy to apply and if you go on ebay you can get them cheaper, have purchased a million times and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite false lashes I've used. They are so comfortable and make me feel like a million bucks. The band is flexible and normally I have to cut lashes to fit on my eye but with these I don't have to. I especially like putting mascara on these to make them blend with my own lashes. I'll keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lashes are good for everyday. They're not too subtle and not to dramatic and they have a wispy natural flutter to them. The hairs are good quality as well, as with all Ardell lashes. Ardell is a good lash brand that I trust.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

These lashes are gorgeous! I already have long lashes but the problem with mine is that they dont curl for crap! They just point straight out :( These look a little fake on me though so thats why i rated it a 4. These are best for dressing up

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Iblamethejay

I love these lashes. I use the duo eyelash glue with them and they look great. Adds just that pop some makeup looks need without looking super fake or campy. They're comfy and pretty easy to apply.