October 20, 2014 | 2072 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Beckham Signature - Summer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I am surprisingly in love with this fragrance as a new scent for the upcoming summer - it is already rather hot here and it's only spring still and I have been looking for something fresher, lighter and more uplifting for the summer months as opposed to my regular rotation of heavy florals and orientals of winter/autumn. I found this by accident and fell in love it has a soft oriental vanilla spicy base with top notes of freesia and frangipani, it is both refreshing and tropical/seductive at the same time. Quite surprised to like it as I rarely like modern fragrances or lighter fruity florals and especially that it's a celebu-scent! I have just bought a backup bottle on a clearance stand. Sad that this will be long gone before too long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This was given to me recently as a gift. I wouldn't have brought this for myself since it's not a very unique scent. It smells nice, but very forgettable since it doesn't last so well on my skin. First spray is quite bright of florals and I can pick up some sort of lily or lotus note in the beginning. The floral notes in the opening don't last for very long and develops into a creamy musk/vanilla combo shortly afterwards. It's a nice feminine, sweet and rather delicate scent that would be nice to wear on a day-to-day basis. I don't think this smells like "Summer" though. The notes are:
Top - Water Lily, Freesia, Violet