July 24, 2014 | 1000 users online

Concealers - Merle Norman - Dual Action Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by MyGr8DaneGuinness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 5th tube of this concealer and it's my holy grail of concealers. I have very dark circles, and this concealer does the trick, but I advise that you use an eye cream as it can be drying and make sure to blend quickly as it dries fast. Overall, it's perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by cleotokos

I'm a beginner in the concealer game, and I bought this and the Maybelline Age Rewind. I like the pinky shade of this, I feel it brightens my face when used in the undereye area. But unfortunately I'm just not a huge fan of the formula. It dries a little too quickly, making it hard to blend. And, it settles in the fine lines under my eyes - bad, bad bad!! Usually I wait a few minutes and then blend it out again, then it's *mostly* fine but at the end of the day you can see a little has moved back into the lines. It does work really well as a highlighter under the browbone though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Perky2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin. I can use this concealer under my eyes to cover dark circles without my mascara rubbing off under my eyes after wearing it for hours. Other concealers I've tried either have too much oil or not enough moisture in them. This one is just right and the color matches my fair skin without looking too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great undereye concealer that can work on the rest of the face. It covers my dark circles and they are doozies. This lasts really well unlike bobbie brown corrector and it isn't heavy. Light is about an nw10/15. Update: This mixed with a small amount of makeup forever full coverage concealer is my hg for face. I mix this with too faced concealer for undereyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jogun11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used a stick concealer for years and years...shiseido and cle de peau beaute...then I tried tarte...was ok, but didn't have any staying power...then I tried this...absolutely love it. Is thin, dries well, stays put, highlights and conceals at the same time...it is simply the best concealer I've ever used.
UPDATE: I repeat...simply the BEST drugstore/department store and anywhere store undereye concealer around!! (I ran out of it...and I looked it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jenncolby

LOVE THIS!! I love brightening concealers and the one that I had been using was discontinued. I've been looking and looking and have finally found one that even surpasses the old one! It brightens and lasts all day! That is the biggest test to look at myself at the end of the day and still see my eyes looking bright! The packaging is a sponge tip applicator, which is great for the eyes. It also has long term anti aging effects, which is just an added bonus. I will definitely repurchase!