December 22, 2014 | 1199 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Pretty Hot

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

This a great little fragrance, the only sticking point for me is the staying power which is zilch!!! I had the original Pretty perfume which was far too floral for me but this one is much more fruity and woody and I loved it when I first sprayed it but seriously only lasted about 30 minutes. I spent the day spraying it all over me just so I could feel I was wearing a perfume and this was the EDP. If the staying power was longer I would probably buy again because the fragrance is really lovely. I do find that with a lot of Elizabeth Arden fragrances though, the initial spritz is lovely but it never lasts. Unless they decide to come up with a stronger longer lasting version I would probably not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Thisis the only perfume i own at the moment and i quite like it because it kinda reminds me of smoke and flowers. It definitely is a summer scent, though right now i am looking for something cleaner. It lasts maybe one or two hours but i kinda drench myself in it. I have had a few compliments including one guy saying i smelt of sunshine and rainbows, so its definitely a pleasant scent. I am on my third bottle because i do really like this perfume even though it is expensive. Plus it is just Way Better then its predecessor (Pretty)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by twinkle70

I found this to be a great fragrance on all fronts. This envelops you in a soft halo of fragrance for those that get close enough to appreciate, but it never overwhelms. Lasting power is average. I find it to be mostly a fruity, woodsy scent with a hint of floral, which works out great for me because primarily floral scents give me a migraine. I have bad allergies and this does not bother me at all. It's warm, yet fresh....energizing, yet comforting. I think it's an all-year-round scent, and it will fit for any occassion. I've owned a gazillion fragrances over the years. Most of them I've ended up giving away. These past couple of years it's become really tough finding something that wasn't migraine inducing. I'm very happy that i ran into this fragrance. I hope that they never discontinue it. While i've never been a fan of "flanker" fragrances - this one is a winner and an exception. My advice is try it, don't just smell from the bottle. Give it a few minutes to settle into your skin. I think you'll be happily surprised.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging is nice, and at first I thought I liked this. Until today that is. Seriously, this stuff smells like BEER on me. Don't think so!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

This fragrant is as close to being offensive as Viva La Juicy. However, I find this fragrance a bit easier to endure than Viva La Juicy. Noxiously sweet and fatty . Here is how the manufacturer describes this fragrant :Perfume offers irresistible notes of red currant, fresh mandarin, blood orange, red apple, freesia, peony, pimento blossom, Petalia, Georgywood, amber, white patchouli, tonka bean, sandalwood and musk Cosmone

This is what I actually smell: synthetic sweetness, heaviness, rotund, alcohol dense, diatbetic shock. Migraine induce possibility. It smell too synthetic and chemical like. There may be those with less sensitive system may appreciate this. If you love sweet, gentle, organic natural perfumes in it's whole natural state not fluffed up with fillers chemicals like alcohols , ketones, and formaldehyde, then run as fast as you can, this is not for you. IT might be appropriate for more matured ladies

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by brunettex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SUCH A SHAME!

At first it smells so sexy and lucious, yet clean and sweet! It's one of my favorite perfumes that I've ever smelled. But then, it dries down to a pepper-y smell.

The lasting power is not good (30 min to an hour) and it is not a strong enough perfume to smell a foot or two away. I know that annoys some people, but this is the kind of perfume you want to smell from afar. Especially if I have to put up with other peoples scents :(

They should make it stronger! What a waste of a beautiful scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

Top Notes: Red currant, Blood Orange, Juicy Mandarin, Freesia, Red Apple.

Middle Notes: Red Peony, Belle de Nuit (Queen of the Night) Scentrek™, Pimento Blossom, Petalia,™ Georgywood.

Dry Down: Sensuous Amber, White Patchouli, Tonka Crystals, Sandalwood, Cosmone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by steferz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why everyone else doesn't really like Elizabeth Arden's fragrances. I am a HUGE fan of them, I really love the scent, it just attracts me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

A boring flanker in the category of red, sexy fragrances. On me, it's centred around some velvety belle de nuit and I can get quite a bit of red apple as well as a non-descript waxy smell. Sillage and lasting power are pretty weak, too. Very easily forgettable.