October 26, 2014 | 998 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a "deluxe sample" of this when I got the first edition of Sephora's Draw The Line eyeliner kit. I think the fact that it's really creamy - perhaps too creamy for some - is the culprit for the "raccoon eyes" that people are experiencing. However, it works for me because I just do the upper water line; or if I do a tight line, then I smudge it out with a Q-Tip.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Cher86

I bought this as part of a TooFaced favorites kit. It had this eyeliner,better than sex mascara and shadow insurance primer. The liner goes on ok,but I used it one night to go to a party. Three hours later,the entire lower line was smudged-total raccoon. I wasn't dancing or sweating-just sitting and talking. Definitely won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I couldn't figure out this eyeliner!! I tried it several times. I like the smudge tool on the end which worked effortlessly. The rest of the application was a pain. I am fairly proficient with pencil liners and this was so messy!! It is so soft and creamy that the line is not crisp and straight. It wiggled all over. It really didn't stay put on me either. It smudge up towards my brow and I had some rings around the bottom of my eye, not really dark, but it gave a shadow effect under my eyes. Not to mention, it transferred so bad to my waterline which I was unhappy with because I prefer the doll eye look on myself. I also had trouble with it getting into my one of my eyes as a contact lens wearer. It also really screwed with my eye lashes and made half of them stick together in one huge clump. I am not exaggerating here. I somehow managed to fix it with a brow brush and my ever trusty UD Perversion mascara. I will give it good ratings on the pigmentation. The Perfect Black was SO much darker than any of the other liners I own and made my eyes pop with just one application. I really REALLY liked the color aspect and how smooth it was. Other than that, I can't find anything else good about it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by AriKitty

This is the most frustrating eyeliner I've ever tried. When I first got it as a gift with a palette (the shade I own is perfect espresso) I thought that the colour was amazing, highly pigmented, it had a cute packaging, and felt really creamy while swatching it in the back of my hand. I think that is the biggest issue with this pencil. It is SO creamy that when I first placed it on my eyelid to create some kind of cat eye, the tip broke. I mean, I didn't even press hard, just placed it on top of my skin! I finally made it work, but it just felt heavy, like there were chunks of the tip on the line it drew. And when it comes to sharpen this, it is just impossible! I mean, the tip breaks by just inserting it in the sharpener, and if by chance you try to freeze it to get the product to harden a little, you'll just break the wood and waste like half of the pencil by just trying to sharpen it. It is awful and impossible to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nakeeyark

I received a deluxe sample of this eyeliner as a GWP from a Sephora inside a JC Penney's -- I think they were having a promotion on Too Faced items. The positives are that it is super creamy, super black and stays affixed on my lashline without migrating underneath my eyes. The big negative, as so many other reviews have mentioned, is that it somehow makes its way into my eyes and makes my contact lenses (I wear RGPs) super blurry! What's weird is that usually when this happens, I take out my contact lenses and can see traces of the eyeliner on the lens itself. With this eyeliner, there is no eyeliner on the lens but rather a kind of blurry film. I'm giving it two stars for the color and texture, but I would advise everyone who wears contact lenses to avoid this one. It may be waterproof in that it won't make you look all smeary, but it WILL make everything you look at appear smeary.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Cemeterycigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product so much I always use it in my waterline and it stays all day it goes on very smooth and is well pigmented I've used this for almost a year now and can't find anything comparable to it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product fails to do what it claims. It is definitely not waterproof and smudges like it's nobody's business. I would definitely not rely on this for line precision or staying power. But since I paid almost $20 for this, I've had to adapt and find ways to use it. I find that it works well as a smoky eye base if you smudge it with an eyeshadow. That being said, I'd definitely forego a second purchase because it just isn't that great of a product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by brigidmarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is so frustrating. I sharpen it, line one eye, and it needs to be sharpened AGAIN. Otherwise it goes on way too thick. An eyeliner that goes flat almost instantly on contact is a waste of time. I am definitely not repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by denisekwan

As others have mentioned, although this eye liner has amazing smudgefree staying power once it has set, I too wear contacts and have experienced the weird blurry/oily patch that develops on my lenses when I used this eyeliner. I didn't want to believe it was the case and ended up wasting two new pairs of contacts because I wanted to love this eyeliner so badly. I will definitely wear this eyeliner on days when I am wearing glasses or something, but contact lens wearers you have been warned!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this liner..Cannot say it enough. IIt is SUPER dark ,has staying power and glides on like a dream. I have gone thru about 4 of these and I love the end of it because as a person who wears falsies a lot I tend to use that side if my lash starts coming off..I put some glue at the end of it and fix my lash. I know I am crazy but hey it works. Love this product.