The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Nylon-12 (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Zea Mays Starch (Absorbent/Chelating Agent), Mica (Opacifier), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer (Film Former), Magnesium Myristate (Opacifier), Barium Sulfate (Opacifier), Squalane (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Soybean Glycerides (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butyrospermum Parkii Unsaponifiables (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Benzyl PCA (Humectant), Lauroyl Lysine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Mel (Natural Additive). [+/- CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77742 (Colour)].

on 2/12/2015 8:58:00 PM

I have been on the hunt forever for my HG bronzer I have tried high end and low end and I can't find one that looks natural and sun kissed on my skin. Even with the lightest hand I turn out orange or dirty. On a whim I swAtched this in store. I had never tried or even considered body shop makeup but they have a buy one get one sale on and this bronzer looked promising and I decided on sale I would chance it and I am so glad I did. I have finally found the HG bronzer. It's so natural looking, I can tell it's there but not in an unnatural way more like you didn't even try way. It gives my face shape and warmth while looking natural and flawless. I got it in 02 for the winter, I think this shade will be to light for me when I'm tanned in the summer but for my fair-medium winter skin 02 is perfect, I picked up 03 for summer to try on sale. I will never let myself run out of this or their shimmer waves both have surpassed my expectations

on 2/6/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been looking for an everyday face powder to wear on top of my foundation and I had not had much luck in finding a good one. My skin is quite sensitive and I had tried the Mac Studio Fix Powder and it made me break out quite badly. So I did my research and eventually came across this bronzer/powder. I bought it in the shade 4.Yes it might seem a bit strange to use a Bronzer as an everyday face powder but this product has been working beautifully for me. It is matte and has very minimal shimmer. I use it everyday after applying my foundation. I have been using it for 3 months now and I have not suffered any breakouts from it. Its has medium coverage and it is very light and portable. It is also quite affordable. I am impressed with it......

on 1/5/2015 9:33:00 PM

Ok, so granted I may have chosen the wrong shade... I'm pretty yellow-olive undertoned (think very fair Mediterranean if that makes sense) so it's impossible to find a bronzer that isnt orange on my skin. I have this in number 03, which I chose because of course I want it to be super dark and great for contouring. But no, it's orange. If you have those undertones please advise if I should try the 04 next time!

on 12/14/2014 4:27:00 PM

I purchase this couple years ago in a slighly different packaging . I almost hit pan and there was 40% off entire store so I bought Light Matte an Fair Matte. I am worry this product might be discontinued as I love it so much!

I have light-fair skin (around NW 15-20) and I can not find a bronzer that does not make me look muddy or orange. I have tried bronzers and my mom would ask me why i have dirt on my face that I tend to stay away. However, this gives a nice warmth and I use one shade darker for countouring. It is smooth in texture and blends well. It does not break me out (i have super senstive skin that get irritated very easily). This gives my skin warmth and structure/colour. Also the packaging is sleek and not bulky. LOVE IT! Highly reccommend to pale girls. Will never use anything else until they no longer carry it. THe pan lasts for a long time as well.

on 10/21/2014 4:47:00 AM

I bought this bronzer because I was watching estee from essiebutton on YouTube and she was raving about how much she loved this product.
Any who, the body shop online in Canada was having a 40% off sale and this bronzer came down in price from $20 to $12!!! Well I snapped one up ASAP!! I'm an NC25-NC30 and I bought shade 03 - medium matte. It was the perfect "one shade darker than my natural skin tone" colour. I think ifor you're an NC35-40 this would make a great setting powder... But on my skintone it was just the hint of warmth I was looking for.
This product is perfectly matte, unlike the NARS laguna where it's shimmery. It's also finely milled which makes it easy to blend and apply. I think this would be perfect for me during the winter... But it maybe a touch too light for me in the summer. However, the 04 deep matte shade was too orangey against my skintone... Hopefully the body shop will make a shade that's in between the 03 and 04 shade of this honey bronzer.

It gives a natural bronze look. I love how it's matte and doesn't have a strong scent to it. Great everyday bronzer. Product picks up well onto brush. Cheap alternative for the hoola bronzer. Much prefer this than the hoola, the hoola has a strong scent and it's too overpriced. The honey bronzer is organic and has natural ingredients, no harmful ingredients for the skin. Packaging is sleek and compact. Highly recommend!

on 9/18/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is AMAZING!
I am deathly pale and have been unable to find a bronzer which doesn't make it look like I've smeared brown/orange crayon down the side of my face, but this is perfect for a subtle contour/bronze for me!
It smells very, very faintly of honey in the pot but this is not at all detectable when applied, and the packaging is great.

on 9/5/2014 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The best bronzer with a great price tag. Originally bought #2 and although it did warm up my face overall it was too light for summer, even on my fair skin. I do not tan a lot but I use a combination of #3 for light contouring and #2 for filling in or as a general powder during the summer. I think the lighter shade will be great for winter though as you can barely see it's there but gives the most amazing healthy, warm glow.

on 9/3/2014 5:47:00 PM

This is my holy grail bronzer! Love how build able this is to contour with, also perfect enough to bronze the entire face and neck area when my foundation is too light (when I'm tanned) I use this over my Estée Lauder double wear (3N1) and I've opted for the darkest out of the 3 shades of bronzer. Sits nicely, easy to build and blend, suitable for countouring and comes in a handy compact with decent size mirror. One compact lasts me around 6 months. Great product.

on 8/24/2014 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Fab bronzer. The range isn't too dark so I actually just use this to warm up my foundation in summer months when my skin is a little darker. I went for shade #4 and it's not overly dark on my fair/medium skin. Definitely test it in store. I couldn't see much difference between #1-4 but I was told #3 was more pink than the others.

Popular Bronzers