October 20, 2014 | 1647 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by happyrosenguyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It gives a natural bronze look. I love how it's matte and doesn't have a strong scent to it. Great everyday bronzer. Product picks up well onto brush. Cheap alternative for the hoola bronzer. Much prefer this than the hoola, the hoola has a strong scent and it's too overpriced. The honey bronzer is organic and has natural ingredients, no harmful ingredients for the skin. Packaging is sleek and compact. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by RH4566

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is AMAZING!
I am deathly pale and have been unable to find a bronzer which doesn't make it look like I've smeared brown/orange crayon down the side of my face, but this is perfect for a subtle contour/bronze for me!
It smells very, very faintly of honey in the pot but this is not at all detectable when applied, and the packaging is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best bronzer with a great price tag. Originally bought #2 and although it did warm up my face overall it was too light for summer, even on my fair skin. I do not tan a lot but I use a combination of #3 for light contouring and #2 for filling in or as a general powder during the summer. I think the lighter shade will be great for winter though as you can barely see it's there but gives the most amazing healthy, warm glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This is my holy grail bronzer! Love how build able this is to contour with, also perfect enough to bronze the entire face and neck area when my foundation is too light (when I'm tanned) I use this over my Estée Lauder double wear (3N1) and I've opted for the darkest out of the 3 shades of bronzer. Sits nicely, easy to build and blend, suitable for countouring and comes in a handy compact with decent size mirror. One compact lasts me around 6 months. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fab bronzer. The range isn't too dark so I actually just use this to warm up my foundation in summer months when my skin is a little darker. I went for shade #4 and it's not overly dark on my fair/medium skin. Definitely test it in store. I couldn't see much difference between #1-4 but I was told #3 was more pink than the others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

FINALLY! Found my perfect HG bronzer. This is a soft easy to apply matte bronzer ( I got #02) that goes on easily, never overdoes itself, tones down my redness and looks natural. No glitter or shine, just a soft refined barely tanned look. I'm fair with freckles & a bit of redness from age & rosacea in my center third plus cheeks.

I've kept using a Rimmel (027 Sundance) for years but its tricky to apply without going overboard and getting all orange. A touch too much and its Oompa Loompa territory so firmly staked out by Snooki etc. I tried more expensive ones, with the same issues so I thought, why pay more? Till now!

I gave this a 2 week trial then went back & bought 2 more compacts just in case I run out. DH & I have a cruise booked in January, and what if they decided to not stock it for winter, or worse yet, discontinued it just when I found my perfect bronzer!!!!

The Body Shop had a sale so my next 2 cost only 5$ more than the first one. Its reasonable. Approximately 26$ Canadian including taxes. For 2!

The compact is gorgeous. Slim but sturdy in a bronze compact with a good size mirror, it holds a lot of powder. I use a brush so the lack of applicator should mean more product. An embossed honeycomb pattern in the powder surface is echoed in a faint honeycomb reflective pattern on the case. Very pretty.

I will report later how well the amount given in the compact lasts in daily use over the summer. Lastly the size of bronzer compacts has been getting way out of hand with many companies handing out cartwheels instead of a small purse friendly compact. Thankfully The Body Shop didn't go big and clumsy and created a smaller compact with what seems to me to be plenty of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by jleana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this in shade 03 but after realising It was too light to use as a bronzer (I'm NC42) I decided to try it as an all over face powder, and I'm so happy I did! It gives my skin a beautiful glow, no muddiness and leaves skin matte but not cakey! I paid around $26NZD for this, more than I usually would for a product such a this but will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I'm not too big on bronzer, but I really wanted one that wasn't too dark or orangey. The main reason I love this line of bronzers is that it comes in three shades. I got the medium shade, which just barely shows up on my skin, and I like that because dramatic contour isn't my thing. It's also matte, which is a must for any bronzer I use. It's easy to blend and is just fantastic. Best bronzer ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this. I only got this a few days ago, the reason I got it was as I had a body shop voucher to use up.
I am so glad I chose this , the packaging is neat and classic and there is a handy mirror inside the compact.
I went for shade 01 which is wonderful for pale skins like mine. It adds a lovely light bronze colour to the skin , definitely not a fake orange.
It seems to last reasonably well too and compared to other more expensive bronzers a I have tried it is good value for money.
Definitely recommend this to pale skinned girls and it's a definite keeper for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by purplelili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was never a big fan of bronzers till I met my lovely honey bronzer from Bodyshop!
First of all, having a fair skin type, I went for the lightest shade. It is so perfect for contouring my cheekbones, it looks very light, natural and matte. The packaging is so lovely, I will def repurchase it again!