The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Nylon-12 (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Zea Mays Starch (Absorbent/Chelating Agent), Mica (Opacifier), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer (Film Former), Magnesium Myristate (Opacifier), Barium Sulfate (Opacifier), Squalane (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Soybean Glycerides (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butyrospermum Parkii Unsaponifiables (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Benzyl PCA (Humectant), Lauroyl Lysine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Mel (Natural Additive). [+/- CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77742 (Colour)].

on 6/26/2015 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a must have if you have fair skin and have been struggling to find a good light enough/ not muddy/ not orange bronzer.
I love it! Shade 01 light matte is perfect if you are between NC15 and NC20. I think that any darker it wouldn't show up on you but they have 3 other shades!
Love the packaging, the shade and the formula!

on 6/24/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A must have for me one of my favorite bronzers gives gorgeous brozne look , without being mudy,

on 6/16/2015 12:45:00 PM

Pretty good

on 6/1/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best bronzer I've ever used. It gives the perfect sun-kissed look without being orangey or dirty or glittery looking like so many other bronzers. Perfect for summer!

on 6/1/2015 4:17:00 PM

I'm asian nc25 and chose 03. There is a big jump between 3 and 4. 4 seemed much too dark for me. 3 is several shades lighter than nars laguna and pinker. I think it's great for fairer asians who find that bronzers can look dull or muddy.
I like it for a subtle lift, similar to the effect I imagine you would get with the high end complexion enhancing powders that dior and clarins have. It's also great for applying to my neck and chest as my face is a bit darker than my chest.
It's matte, finely milled and comes in a nice quality compact reminiscent of a guerlain terracotta I had a long time ago.
01 and 02 are very gentle colours and I'm sure they'd be great on paler gals. I could probably use those as a setting powder.

on 5/5/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this is 02 Fair Matte. I opted for this over the 01 because it was closest to the TF Milk Chocolate Solieil Bronzer. 01 was more pink on me. With that said, this bronzer is beautiful. Love the packaging. Love the look, with the honeycomb pattern. It warms up my fair complexion nicely and lasts all day. I still prefer TF Milk Choc to this because that lasted me one full year with daily use. This honey bronzer -- I hit pan after 4 months. So, yes, I'll buy this again, but only when there is a 50% off sale -- it is worth a try!

on 4/21/2015 10:17:00 AM

Great bronzer for pale girls. i have yellow undertone and it shows up beautifully on my skin. not orange as well. it is not heavily pigmented so you get a nice control of the product.
does not break me out

on 4/15/2015 11:07:00 AM

This bronzer is excellent! I'm in love with it, it works so well on my extremely pale skin and although it's not that pigmented, it's actually perfect for building up that colour. I got the lightest shade and unlike practically all my other bronzers, doesn't look orange. In love.

on 3/24/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love, love this bronzer! I have very fair skin with cool/pinky undertones and this brightens my complexion and adds a little colour to my pale skin! It doesn't look unnatural on my skin at all, i've used it sparingly on my cheeks and found i had to build it up a little as the colour goes on quite sheer on me. It looks natural.
Would recommend for pale girls looking for a natural bronzer, love it!

on 2/12/2015 8:58:00 PM

I have been on the hunt forever for my HG bronzer I have tried high end and low end and I can't find one that looks natural and sun kissed on my skin. Even with the lightest hand I turn out orange or dirty. On a whim I swAtched this in store. I had never tried or even considered body shop makeup but they have a buy one get one sale on and this bronzer looked promising and I decided on sale I would chance it and I am so glad I did. I have finally found the HG bronzer. It's so natural looking, I can tell it's there but not in an unnatural way more like you didn't even try way. It gives my face shape and warmth while looking natural and flawless. I got it in 02 for the winter, I think this shade will be to light for me when I'm tanned in the summer but for my fair-medium winter skin 02 is perfect, I picked up 03 for summer to try on sale. I will never let myself run out of this or their shimmer waves both have surpassed my expectations

Popular Bronzers