The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Nylon-12 (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Zea Mays Starch (Absorbent/Chelating Agent), Mica (Opacifier), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer (Film Former), Magnesium Myristate (Opacifier), Barium Sulfate (Opacifier), Squalane (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Soybean Glycerides (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butyrospermum Parkii Unsaponifiables (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Benzyl PCA (Humectant), Lauroyl Lysine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Mel (Natural Additive). [+/- CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77742 (Colour)].

on 8/20/2015 2:08:00 PM

HG bronzer. I picked this up after hearing essiebutton (from youtube) raving about this. I am a fair skinned gal myself and finding a bronzer that doesn't look like dirt or an orange mess can be a challenge that cleans out your wallet and ruins your patience. A while ago I got laguna from nars in a sample and used up every last bit of it and loved it. As I was walking through my local mall, ready to drop 48 dollars CAD on laguna at sephora, I saw the body shop and remembered the praise this bronzer had gotten on youtube and decided to go in and swatch. This bronzer is beautifully and buttery. I immediately fell in love and picked up the shade 01 in light matte. If you have any darker skin than porcelain. I strongly recommend going a few shades darker but the lightest shade is a perfect bronze for me...(and with my 10% annual body shop gift card I only payed 18 dollars!). I usually sweep this around the edges of my face and blend inwards to give me some color as well as swiping it lightly onto my cheeks under blush and down my nose and chin. I also make sure to go down my neck with this one. If I am in a rush I can even use this as eyeshadow, just sweeping into my crease with mac naked lunch on the lid and any white highlight on my brow bone. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. The packaging is also amazing and comes with a great mirror. As soon as I run out of this I am running straight back down to the body shop and picking up another. 10/10

on 8/9/2015 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing for all the fair girls out there! Perfect colour, great pigmentation and blends easily! Will repurchase over & over :)

on 6/26/2015 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a must have if you have fair skin and have been struggling to find a good light enough/ not muddy/ not orange bronzer.
I love it! Shade 01 light matte is perfect if you are between NC15 and NC20. I think that any darker it wouldn't show up on you but they have 3 other shades!
Love the packaging, the shade and the formula!

on 6/24/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A must have for me one of my favorite bronzers gives gorgeous brozne look , without being mudy,

on 6/16/2015 12:45:00 PM

Pretty good

on 6/1/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best bronzer I've ever used. It gives the perfect sun-kissed look without being orangey or dirty or glittery looking like so many other bronzers. Perfect for summer!

on 6/1/2015 4:17:00 PM

I'm asian nc25 and chose 03. There is a big jump between 3 and 4. 4 seemed much too dark for me. 3 is several shades lighter than nars laguna and pinker. I think it's great for fairer asians who find that bronzers can look dull or muddy.
I like it for a subtle lift, similar to the effect I imagine you would get with the high end complexion enhancing powders that dior and clarins have. It's also great for applying to my neck and chest as my face is a bit darker than my chest.
It's matte, finely milled and comes in a nice quality compact reminiscent of a guerlain terracotta I had a long time ago.
01 and 02 are very gentle colours and I'm sure they'd be great on paler gals. I could probably use those as a setting powder.

on 5/5/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this is 02 Fair Matte. I opted for this over the 01 because it was closest to the TF Milk Chocolate Solieil Bronzer. 01 was more pink on me. With that said, this bronzer is beautiful. Love the packaging. Love the look, with the honeycomb pattern. It warms up my fair complexion nicely and lasts all day. I still prefer TF Milk Choc to this because that lasted me one full year with daily use. This honey bronzer -- I hit pan after 4 months. So, yes, I'll buy this again, but only when there is a 50% off sale -- it is worth a try!

on 4/21/2015 10:17:00 AM

Great bronzer for pale girls. i have yellow undertone and it shows up beautifully on my skin. not orange as well. it is not heavily pigmented so you get a nice control of the product.
does not break me out

on 4/15/2015 11:07:00 AM

This bronzer is excellent! I'm in love with it, it works so well on my extremely pale skin and although it's not that pigmented, it's actually perfect for building up that colour. I got the lightest shade and unlike practically all my other bronzers, doesn't look orange. In love.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products