October 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Lil Angel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by stayce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yep, lemon meringue pie is right on the money. I picked this up as a ten dollar impulse buy because I've been craving tropical scents; unfortunately the pikake flowers on the packaging misled me! It's pleasant and inoffensive, and too young for me. Ah, well. If I were about 14 I would give this a much higher rating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

The notes in this are:
Top - Lemon, Mandarin, Blackberry
Middle - Jasmine, Rose, Orchid
Base - Patchouli, Sugar, Wood notes, Musk, Vanilla

This scent is citrus/vanilla dominant. It may seem like an odd combination but it's quite nice and reminds me of a lemon meringue pie in the opening. This is a much nicer scent than the original 'Lil Angel' which I wasn't a big fan of. The reason for an average rating of 3/5 is because it's too sweet/sugary for me. I like sweet, but this one would best suit a younger age group. Although there are florals listed, it is very faint on my skin and hard to detect. The dry-down is musky, and slightly powdery.