December 18, 2014 | 1746 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Breezybabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite perfume in the world. It's such a pretty smell, it's sweet and girly & I wear this everyday. Have gone through my 4th tester size bottle!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the Harajuku Wicked Style rollerball set, just to try out different perfumes. I'm finding that I like getting little samples of things much better than buying a big bottle of one perfume, since I haven't found the ONE scent that I want to wear every day.

This is very sweet and a little powdery. It has a musky undertone, but I find the vanilla over it cloying. It's fine for a summer scent, it's not offensive or overwhelming, but I don't love it and wouldn't buy the big bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby is described as an oriental floral. The notes in this are:
Top - Freesia, Peach, Red Apple
Middle - Jasmine, Frangipani, Orchid
Base - Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla

I liked this one, it's warm and sweet (but not on a level of Britney/Escada). The most dominant note I smell is vanilla, but there's also a very slight jasmine tone in the opening that combines very well together. The smell is a little powdery, but unlike the original, it didn't smell like baby powder to me. Overall, I think it's a much more "mature" take on the original 'Baby' perfume and it wears quite well on my skin. Very girly.