Coty Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style G

3.3

I think my feelings on this perfume are definitely in the minority. I love the scent. If you don't like sweet, fruity scents, this is not the perfume for you. Fruity is pretty much my favorite category of fragrance. Apparently I am a perpetual teenager. Anyway, this scent is all kinds of fruity. The predominant note is watermelon. On the skin it smells like a lighter version of watermelon Jolly Ranchers. There's nothing particularly special about this perfume, but it is a great, everyday scent, and can be had very cheaply at discount stores. I am working on my second bottle. My only real complaint is the packaging. I hate the dolls. Sorry. (not sorry). I don't find them cute, they make the bottles awkward, and they don't fasten on as tightly as a regular perfume cap that would click into place.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Bargain buy, just to try. I like all of the harajuku scents, so i figured i couldn't go wrong with this. Cutesy, fruity smell. Very young. A fresh tart smell. I like it enough, especially for the price, but, zero lasting power. I fully doused myself in this and it was still hardly strong enough initially. More like a body mist, definitely one of, if not the weakest EDT I have tried. At the end of the day, I don't even smell a trace. Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style G is described as a fruity floral scent. The notes in this are:
Top - Peach, Green Apple, Pineapple, Watermelon
Middle - Tuberose, Peony, Raspberry
Bottom - Musk, Water Notes

'Wicked Style G' is nothing like the original 'G'. It's much more fresh and clean smelling whereas the original was quite warm/tropical. To me, the most dominant notes I smell are watermelon/pineapple. I personally find this to be one of the better smelling scents from the perfumes that have been released so far. It's an easy wearable day-to-day fragrance especially if your looking for something light and fruity. The dry-down is rather unusual, quite powdery but still smells nice. The only problem for me is that it has very weak lasting strength and fades quite quickly. Would be nice to layer with.

Popular Fragrances