August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I just got this for a friend. I used the tester at the store and it seems quite pretty.
I can't help but wonder whether Nuxe's oil would have been a better choice.
The thing I don't like about this one is the smell other than that it's nice

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this product but it may not be loved by everybody though.It's very pretty when on but it may need rubbing in on the backs of your knees if you are particularly sweaty on a hot day. My only gripe is the rubbish amount that comes out of the bottle after bashing it so hard you hurt your hand so I've taken a lippy off for that as it's so annoying! The product itself is gorgeous and a LOT cheaper than the NARS version !!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got three of these with the buy 2 get one free from Body Shop mwahahaha. I love these so much. I always bring a bottle on holiday and lather my entire body with it especially if I want to head down to the beach.

OHH MAMA the looks I get with this stuff on ;)

Only downside is the smell, does give me a bit of a headache and my boyfriend doesn't like the smell but I don't care! Love the effect of it, plus the smell wears away after a while.

I've been into the ocean and out with it and I'm still all glowy and shimmery. Some of the stuff does come off of course, and if you sweat this stuff can transfer a little, but it really isn't a big deal.

PERFECT FOR HOLIDAYS AND BEACHES! I would say I prefer the Benefit "Take a Picture It'll Last Longer" Body Balm for when I'm not at the beach or on holiday because it is less golden/shimmery and the Honey Bronze is more for that tanned look.

Hope I helped =] x

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by marilynlovesyouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have fair skin which has a neutral undertone. I use this body bronzer on my legs and arms to add just a hint of colour and some shimmer. I quite like the way it makes my skin look luminescent! However, if you wear it in a humid environment, it will transfer off. I also slept on my sheets after a night out to town and was too lazy to wash it off, and it didn't stain! Huge plus! I also got it on sale for 10 dollars CDN, which is an okay price in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by annasounds

I think the smell of this product is quite lovely, so I guess you'll have to sniff this one before you buy (obviously not all people like it). I think it's their "moringa" scent? Could be wrong on that. It gives a very light touch of colour that you wouldn't have to worry about visibly transferring to clothes. It's main feature is the way it throws light on your skin- definitely enhances a tan and muscle tone, makes skin look luminescent :) as for packaging- yes probably doesn't allow as much through as you want but I find this good as a little goes a long way- just tap out some more as you need. better than being flooded with this kind of product

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice colour, good texture, lustrous. But I hated the smell. It smells so strong I dind't dare wearing it with people around. Sad to say, I threw it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by GoingCoen

The only thing this has going for it is the look. The shimmer is super duper pretty. I ordered it online because I heard great things about it from multiple sources, So I gladly bought it. When it arrived I literally dry heaved from the smell. The smell is the absolute worst smell of any beauty product I've ever used. It smells like rotting dying flowers, Something with honey in the title I expected it to smell warm and sweet ,but no, it smells like flowers that have rotted in the sun. The packaging is absolutely terrible too, it has this tiny little hole in a plastic top that you have to shake really hard it to get any product out, and it only comes out in drops. C'mon now Body Shop, You can do better than this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Ugh. First of all, this stuff smells disgusting. I was expecting a nice sweet honey smell, what I got was a sour like chamomile/calendula smell that smells just like kiss my face honey moisturizer which I despise.

Second, the packaging! You need to literally dap and shake the dropper a million times to have anything come out. So frustrating!

Third, the actual product itself: this oil was not dry, left an oily sheen and was really streaky and got all over my clothes. I was hoping for a nice bronzing effect that wasn't streaky and dried. Nope, 3 strikes for me! I took it back immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by abmnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is dark enough that any sort of fake tan would do nothing, I also don't want a tan. What this stuff does is it gives me bare skin a beautiful gloe and I love it! It also smells quite divine. Furthermore, TBS is always on some sort of offer so you hardly ever have to pay full price. I'll be using this all summer and would certainly repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by akmoore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Will I repurchase? YES YES YES. The quality of this stuff is only shadowed by the fact that I got it for 1/2 price during a sale. I'm pretty fair most of the time (NW20) and this blends in perfectly and makes the muscle tone in my arms really stand out. Finally found a sun-free tanning/bronzing product that works for me.