November 22, 2014 | 1701 users online

Self Tanners - Hard Candy - Glow All the Way Bronzer and Self Tanner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by erika360

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product on and off for a few years now. I like to keep a year round tan but stopped going to the tanning bed. So im always looking for good inexpensive self tanners with the built in bronzer is important with this you have to be careful not to get the "deep" because i cant imagine it looking natural on any skin tone. Also it is much easier applied mixed with lotion because it is so thick. if you do it this way, be sure to wait longer before dressing because it will transfer on to your clothing. They did come out with a new SHEER GLOW! which is fantastic! i mixed that with the regular and it came out beautifully! i do recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is marketed as a self tanner but I use it as a bronzer, usually in the summer to just enhance my tan. I love the luminous bronze look it gives. I put it on over my foundation and it looks great. Also I use on my neck, chest and arms, basically any exposed skin. A little goes a long way with this, so use it sparingly. This does have some shimmer so beware if you're not a fan of that. This may be too much if you're pale, it may not look right on you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use loreal sublime bronze. I actually happen to be really tan anyway. I'm italian & lebanese. And since it's summer, I'm extreamlly tan. I thought this product was awful conpared to Loreal Sublime Bronze & they're the same price. I felt like it left me"dirty." If I use it I will only use it on my legs. And make sure it dries so it doesn't get all over your clothes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ohnutsitsCAITY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was going to rate this a 1, solely on the fact that this is one of the most frustrating products to apply, but after blending it out with a towel and letting the product soak in for a bit, I was left with a really beautiful bronze finish on my legs. You REALLY have to rub for a long time to make it not streaky, then lightly buff with a towel to get rid of the excess. A pain to apply, but worth the result.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Morettina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and actually new to reviewing altogether! :)
I love shopping and always want to try the latest thing so I figured why not start talking about it in hopes that my reviews can help!

I only gave it a 2 for price and packaging because I only use it on my face and neck so it is lasting quite a bit for me..if you use it on your body as well and every day on top of that then I imagine it might not last as long as it is for me....

I did review this product....feel free to watch my video review on youtube:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Makeup83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dare to compare it to the BODY BLING expensive brand self tanner. I have both and for about 30 dlls less it works the same way as the body bling one I bought. I love it!!! I'm so happy hard candy finaly released the deep tan glow cause its really the one I was wanting all along. Yes I would buy it again! lol I bought 2 tough that how much I love this thing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

There are two of this so far - deep tan and tropical tan. I own the latter. I use it mainly for the body. The colour and texture is quite good- very good dupe for Smashbox artificial light lotion in Glow. Thus It works well as a bronzey blush on my complexion and adds a believable natural looking tan. I use it like a liquid bronzer-- squeeze some onto the back of my hand - take a blush brush, dab it in, then apply it like a '3' shape-- 2 'C's, the first C from forehead hairline done to cheekbone hollow-- the 2nd C from cheekbone done to jawline- looks incredible. I saw Zoe foster doing this and it is the best method of applying this product IMO.
The colour you get is a brownish bronze, not orange or sallow yellow. Will update if it breaks me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by nicoleha

I hated this product! The color is a horrible redish-copper, the color of a penny except brighter. It looks incredibly unnatural, and the only way to get a semi-normal color from it is to mix a couple of drops of this with a full cup of lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

unlike most i liked this as a bronzer. i have very red cheeks so i hate wearing blush so i wear a lil bronzer to contour. this is the perfect product i use it to change up my makeup routine (norm concealer foundation wit this concealer bronzer foundation) very pretty rich color i dont like it as a self tanner but love it a a bronzer cute package also!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by oatmeal800154809

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This broke my skin out!!!!!!!!!!! Don't use it. Unless you are super skilled it is so hard to apply it without it looking dirty.