August 22, 2014 | 1943 users online

Self Tanners - Hard Candy - Glow All the Way Bronzer and Self Tanner

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use loreal sublime bronze. I actually happen to be really tan anyway. I'm italian & lebanese. And since it's summer, I'm extreamlly tan. I thought this product was awful conpared to Loreal Sublime Bronze & they're the same price. I felt like it left me"dirty." If I use it I will only use it on my legs. And make sure it dries so it doesn't get all over your clothes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ohnutsitsCAITY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was going to rate this a 1, solely on the fact that this is one of the most frustrating products to apply, but after blending it out with a towel and letting the product soak in for a bit, I was left with a really beautiful bronze finish on my legs. You REALLY have to rub for a long time to make it not streaky, then lightly buff with a towel to get rid of the excess. A pain to apply, but worth the result.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ccbemiller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm an avid self tanner and have tried almost everything on the market so when I came across this little bad boy I figured I'd give it a try. For the price you can't beat it! First of all, this is an instant tan and will wash off as soon as you enter water. If you want a "true" self tanner, then go for something with staying power. This would be used best for a night out when you want a little glow. I used this on my arms and legs, and will say that the color was not what I was expecting. Definitely a copper reddish shade that was a little scary at first. I had to rub and rub until I got the desired shade. I even used a towel to get off the excess. But in the end I was left with a nice and subtle glow. Would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Morettina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and actually new to reviewing altogether! :)
I love shopping and always want to try the latest thing so I figured why not start talking about it in hopes that my reviews can help!

I only gave it a 2 for price and packaging because I only use it on my face and neck so it is lasting quite a bit for me..if you use it on your body as well and every day on top of that then I imagine it might not last as long as it is for me....

I did review this product....feel free to watch my video review on youtube:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Makeup83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dare to compare it to the BODY BLING expensive brand self tanner. I have both and for about 30 dlls less it works the same way as the body bling one I bought. I love it!!! I'm so happy hard candy finaly released the deep tan glow cause its really the one I was wanting all along. Yes I would buy it again! lol I bought 2 tough that how much I love this thing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

There are two of this so far - deep tan and tropical tan. I own the latter. I use it mainly for the body. The colour and texture is quite good- very good dupe for Smashbox artificial light lotion in Glow. Thus It works well as a bronzey blush on my complexion and adds a believable natural looking tan. I use it like a liquid bronzer-- squeeze some onto the back of my hand - take a blush brush, dab it in, then apply it like a '3' shape-- 2 'C's, the first C from forehead hairline done to cheekbone hollow-- the 2nd C from cheekbone done to jawline- looks incredible. I saw Zoe foster doing this and it is the best method of applying this product IMO.
The colour you get is a brownish bronze, not orange or sallow yellow. Will update if it breaks me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by nicoleha

I hated this product! The color is a horrible redish-copper, the color of a penny except brighter. It looks incredibly unnatural, and the only way to get a semi-normal color from it is to mix a couple of drops of this with a full cup of lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

unlike most i liked this as a bronzer. i have very red cheeks so i hate wearing blush so i wear a lil bronzer to contour. this is the perfect product i use it to change up my makeup routine (norm concealer foundation wit this concealer bronzer foundation) very pretty rich color i dont like it as a self tanner but love it a a bronzer cute package also!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by oatmeal800154809

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This broke my skin out!!!!!!!!!!! Don't use it. Unless you are super skilled it is so hard to apply it without it looking dirty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am not sure how to describe this product, it was so weird. I am super pale and wanted to try my first self tanner. I loved that this was fragrance and oil free. When I put it on, it was so shimmery and thick, it highlighted every imperfection on my face. My face looked muddy. I guess my review on the bronzer part would be that it stunk. I am not sure how it would work as a self tanner because I will not be trying it again.