November 26, 2014 | 1578 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile gentle eye make-up remover gel

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad but not the best bet from the body shop. They have so many great things but this is not one of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Retinyl

I hate greasy makeup removers, so this one is great! You're not going to get a great clean with waterproof makeup, but it's perfect for regular everyday use.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzel1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it on sale in the smallest size. I usually love The Body Shop. It stings in my eyes and I have to use force to wipe eye make up off. And I only use not waterproof mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm actually a little surprised with the low ratings because I thought this was a really good product. I've always been on the hunt for a water-based makeup remover especially on days where I'm just lazy as heck and just want to wipe off any eye makeup and go to sleep. I soak a cotton pad and press it gently onto my eyes for a few seconds and then just wipe off whatever the first time didn't get. It manages to wipe off a majority of my eye makeup. I recently purchased the waterproof version so I'll see how it compares.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this when my staple product ran out (Simple Eye Make Up remover) as it got a heavy discount in store as a result of a loyalty card.

It is a massive bottle and does remove my eye make up, but I cannot use it on my cheeks as it stings a little. So I will still have to use another product on my face. I will use the rest of it but will continue to purchase Simple.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

this product is gentle.. as its name and does the job, LOVE IT, but the sa told me that i can use it all over my face, if your have sensitive skin, don't try it, it'll cause redness but over all I love this product :) and it's cheap, last like forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gentle on my eyes but doesn't take away my makeup with ease, I almost have to rub my eyelashes off before I'm done!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS STUFF! It really gets the job done. It's the best make-up remover I have tried. A little goes a long way. It's a staple in make up stash. I'm on my third bottle. I recommend this to everyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by yhpark0706

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS PRODUCT. how is this gentle? it stings my eyes so bad!!! I usually love the body shop products but this is just absolutely awful. it doesn't take off my eye make up (which I only have a regular mascara and eyeliner. non of them are waterproof).
ugh I hate it with a passion. it's a big no no.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow - im really surprised by the bad reviews on this product.
I used to use the MAC eye makeup remover but it got a little expensive for that small bottle & when MAC had run out one of the ladies there suggested I try this Body Shop camomile product whispering 'its the same thing'. So off I went & purchased this product & ive never looked back! It wipes away the daily makeup like a charm & eyeliner etc is removed with a gentle cotton bud/q-tip. I really have only praises for this product & it seems to last forever!! I have NEVER experienced burning eyes from this product at all.