The Body Shop Chamomile gentle eye make-up remover gel

2.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/4/2015 12:15:00 AM

Best make up remover I have used!! It is like removing your make up with just water, it doesn't irritate your eyes, and it refreshes them. It takes all the make up off with very little effort. It isn't cheap but it is worth it.....of course you can always see if you can get it on sale, Body Shop tends to have good sales you just have to keep an eye on them.... But returning to this product, one more thing, it doesn't matter your skin type, this will work and feel great, that is why it surprised me how low its rating is. But for me it is a makeup remover that never leaves a film on my face or inside my eye.

on 9/14/2013 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Not bad but not the best bet from the body shop. They have so many great things but this is not one of them.

on 9/12/2013 5:59:00 PM

I hate greasy makeup removers, so this one is great! You're not going to get a great clean with waterproof makeup, but it's perfect for regular everyday use.

on 8/19/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got it on sale in the smallest size. I usually love The Body Shop. It stings in my eyes and I have to use force to wipe eye make up off. And I only use not waterproof mascara.

on 8/19/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm actually a little surprised with the low ratings because I thought this was a really good product. I've always been on the hunt for a water-based makeup remover especially on days where I'm just lazy as heck and just want to wipe off any eye makeup and go to sleep. I soak a cotton pad and press it gently onto my eyes for a few seconds and then just wipe off whatever the first time didn't get. It manages to wipe off a majority of my eye makeup. I recently purchased the waterproof version so I'll see how it compares.

on 3/15/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this when my staple product ran out (Simple Eye Make Up remover) as it got a heavy discount in store as a result of a loyalty card.

It is a massive bottle and does remove my eye make up, but I cannot use it on my cheeks as it stings a little. So I will still have to use another product on my face. I will use the rest of it but will continue to purchase Simple.

on 10/20/2012 5:04:00 AM

this product is gentle.. as its name and does the job, LOVE IT, but the sa told me that i can use it all over my face, if your have sensitive skin, don't try it, it'll cause redness but over all I love this product :) and it's cheap, last like forever.

on 10/14/2012 8:28:00 AM

Gentle on my eyes but doesn't take away my makeup with ease, I almost have to rub my eyelashes off before I'm done!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

LOVE THIS STUFF! It really gets the job done. It's the best make-up remover I have tried. A little goes a long way. It's a staple in make up stash. I'm on my third bottle. I recommend this to everyone.

on 10/8/2010 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS PRODUCT. how is this gentle? it stings my eyes so bad!!! I usually love the body shop products but this is just absolutely awful. it doesn't take off my eye make up (which I only have a regular mascara and eyeliner. non of them are waterproof).
ugh I hate it with a passion. it's a big no no.