December 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Raspberries and Cream Body Spritz

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by knitsnbytes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This spritz came in a three-piece set (with shower gel and body lotion.) It's cooling and smells like fresh raspberries with a touch of vanilla cream. It lingers overnight but is not overpowering (if you don't lash it on--I used a spritz on the arms only.) It dries down with a touch of smokiness and it's very pleasant. Nice for the summer instead of a lemon scent. It reminds me a bit of Body Shop's "Dewberry" from years ago.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

LOVE! I can't stop sniffing this! I like berry scented things, so this was a good buy. It is sweet smelling, but not to the point where you smell like a little kid. It has that slight tartness to it which cuts back the heavy sweetness in this spray. First spritz is always strong, but dies down to a light scent that lasts considerably well (a bit longer than my other body mists). It really does smell "juicy" and if I could, I would eat it!