October 26, 2014 | 1493 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Signature Color Moisturizing Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not like the MK lipsticks. Bought them in a few colors. I find that they go on dry and they have old, musty smell to them, IMO. I will not buy them again. The colors are nice and timely, but the colors are also available in many other brands for the same price or cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by shedrake

This lipstick has no staying power whatsoever for me. I find it moving everywhere all over the lower half of my face. I tried the lip outliner and lip liners and neither really helped. I have had some luck using a lip brush with them. The scent doesn't bother me like it does some people.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 10:05:00 PM More reviews by barbarabarb

Oh My Gosh! I absolutely L-O-V-E MK lipsticks! For years I swore by chapstick, but I haven't had need for it since I started wearing MK lipsticks! Awesome!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2004 7:01:00 AM More reviews by MarathonMom

I just cannot get past the fragrance of these! It reminds me of when I was a little kid and my mom would have nasty-smelling/tasting liptick on and she would drink out of my soda and ruin it because of her lipstick. I wish Mary Kay would get new colors. They need colors that are not so bright and bold. I would love to see Mary Kay come out with sheer colors that do not have that terrible old lady flowery fragrance. Right now, the only colors I really like are Shell and Suede. So many of the others are bright and frosty. For now, I'll be sticking with NARS and Clinique for lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2003 1:19:00 PM More reviews by allybth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Gold Dust and LOVE it. WHile I will not say it is the most moisturizing, it totally stays put. Would love to find more.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2002 6:48:00 PM More reviews by peek_a_boo

O no, ew, I know most people like Mary Kay lipsticks but they seem like evil to me, gross. It says moisturizing but it totally dried my lips out, I got a sample used like a fingertip bit and got the worst most craggly application ever. Ugh. I got it in Cranberry a semilngly pretty classic Chanel-like red. Dead wrong. When you put it on it looks bluish and gross, and very very very unnatural. Don't try this please.