Mary Kay Signature Color Moisturizing Lipstick

2.7

on 6/17/2006 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

I did not like the MK lipsticks. Bought them in a few colors. I find that they go on dry and they have old, musty smell to them, IMO. I will not buy them again. The colors are nice and timely, but the colors are also available in many other brands for the same price or cheaper.

on 2/6/2005 9:47:00 PM

This lipstick has no staying power whatsoever for me. I find it moving everywhere all over the lower half of my face. I tried the lip outliner and lip liners and neither really helped. I have had some luck using a lip brush with them. The scent doesn't bother me like it does some people.

on 11/3/2004 10:05:00 PM

Oh My Gosh! I absolutely L-O-V-E MK lipsticks! For years I swore by chapstick, but I haven't had need for it since I started wearing MK lipsticks! Awesome!

on 10/13/2004 7:01:00 AM

I just cannot get past the fragrance of these! It reminds me of when I was a little kid and my mom would have nasty-smelling/tasting liptick on and she would drink out of my soda and ruin it because of her lipstick. I wish Mary Kay would get new colors. They need colors that are not so bright and bold. I would love to see Mary Kay come out with sheer colors that do not have that terrible old lady flowery fragrance. Right now, the only colors I really like are Shell and Suede. So many of the others are bright and frosty. For now, I'll be sticking with NARS and Clinique for lipstick.

on 7/17/2003 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in Gold Dust and LOVE it. WHile I will not say it is the most moisturizing, it totally stays put. Would love to find more.

on 9/18/2002 6:48:00 PM

O no, ew, I know most people like Mary Kay lipsticks but they seem like evil to me, gross. It says moisturizing but it totally dried my lips out, I got a sample used like a fingertip bit and got the worst most craggly application ever. Ugh. I got it in Cranberry a semilngly pretty classic Chanel-like red. Dead wrong. When you put it on it looks bluish and gross, and very very very unnatural. Don't try this please.

Popular Lipsticks