October 1, 2014 | 2116 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - mineral wear talc-free mineral correcting powder Natural Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Samwisethebrave11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wow I was pretty surprised by all the negativity here. I love this product. I have lots of acne and scaring and no foundation ever seems to cover it up. Furthermore, powders seem to fall off my face. This eliminated both problems. My skin looks quite flawless when I use it and minimizes any bumps and redness I have (a lot). I am quite fair skinned and I find that most products are too pink or ashy for me. This had a nice happy medium between the two. The brush it comes with is crap. Use a blush brush to apply and dab it on to your skin. Also it last for hours if you use a finishing spray so I would highly advise that. The packaging does suck, it looks like you get so much more than you actually do. And it's a bit expensive for what you do get

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this product. I really did want to. But I don'!

It's chalky. Very chalky. If you use a fluffy brush it just kind of goes everywhere.

Once actually on your face, it doesn't reeeaaally correct, but rather just kind of makes you look more pale than you probably are. And it still looks chalky. :/ However, you can notice a bit of change. It does correct slightly, but not a whole lot.

It was expensive, too. $22 I think.

Also, the brush is blah. It would take a long time to apply the product with it. it's pretty though! Not sure if that counts for anything :P

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

I kind of don't see the point of this product really it's just powder, me if doesn't neutralise my blemishes at all, however it's part of the kit I'm buying so its just there and might as well use it I guess, but if you are going to buy this product individually don't its a waste of money. Sure it's looks cute but the practicality of it is it doesn't preform very well. Also they don't have a very good coverage they have very light colours, and I'm tanned I have to bronze it out, If you are light skinned than that's great use their products especially if your a teen or/and prone to acne. I do admit I like the packaging it is very well done, it contains a mirror and a brush great for on the go. As far as price Australian prices suck when it comes to cosmetics in comparison to the US and practically the rest of the world, we got it crap down here

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Allllllly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Physicians Formula have a great range of mineral make up which are free from talc and this is one of the most poor of the products on this range.
It is supposed to be colour correcting but I don't believe that it sincerely corrects my colour, it all just goes on white, and it's just like any other regular pressed powder, it's nothing special.
The price is quite expensive for the quantity and part of the quality.
It has light coverage and cannot be worn alone, it wears too quickly and does not cover much by itself.
The brush is quite colourful and feels soft but it is fairly tiny and does not spread the product evenly on the face. The bristles are cheap and fall of quite easily, which is annoying. The shape of the brush is not easy to work with when applying the product.
The packaging is average but is annoying how the mirror is on the other flip side of the powder, It would be easier if it was on the back of the lid so you didn't have to flip back and forth.
The product does not break me out and i recommend this to acne prone people, however it works well if you build it and have a fairly thick foundation base.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i am soooooooooooooo annoyed by sensitive skin because even this powder broke me out really bad....Dont be fooled by companies advertising their products for people with sensitive skin! Do lots of research and stay away from ingredients you know will irritate your skin...I found out dimethicone is killer for me...and this powder is full of it....the only reason it gets two lips is because i can still kind of use it as under eye concealer so its not a total and complete waste

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by rawbbyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Sensitive/combo skin, this is for you!! I have extremely hormonal skin with the beginnings of fine lines around my face. I love the feel of mineral makeup, as liquids are too thick for my oily skin, but any that I have tried settle in my fine lines and break me out. I bought this on a whim; I have always thought that cheap drug-store products are full of junky ingredients and don't wear well. I was wrong in this case.
What I love about it is that it has a nice coverage and does not settle into my lines. It gives a healthy glow, very similar to bareminerals, but does not make my sensitive skin itch, and I have not broken out. The only wish is that it had SPF, but I wear it with my oil-absorbing SPF 30, byPeterThomasRoth, and it is perfect. The added green and yellow pigments seem to provide a nice "calming" glow.
THROW OUT THE BRUSH! It is poor quality, scratchy, and has large hairs- bad for coverage. I applied the powder with my my kabuki, and it goes on well. Although it is compressed, the powder comes off easily and in great abudance, so be aware; no worse than any loose/mineral powder, just don't get it on your black pants. Also, if you have light to medium skin, go with the darkest shade, Natural Beige. I initually bought the creamy natural, and it was ghostly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by silvermouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a very pale, almost translucent powder is a brilliant setting powder. I have this in Natural Beige which is the darkest of the four shades but is still very pale.

I use this over my foundation for a matte finish and find that it keeps me matte for most of the day which many powders don't manage to do. Yes, it's pale but if you get a small amount of product on a big, fluffy brush (the brush that is included is good if you're stuck without a brush but otherwise fairly useless) it applies sheer and is not noticeable. Not sure if the green and pink evens out skintone as promised since it applies so sheerly.

The packaging is ok-ish. It's not too flimsy and I like the fact that you have to press a button to open the powder compartment so that it doesn't randomly open and spill out everywhere. The other compartment houses the brush (which is truly ugly). A mirror would be nice so you can see where youre applying the powder.

It costs AU$29.95 which is a bit pricey I suppose but given how well it works, I'd happily buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by svaiko

This is a good product for someone with VERY pale skin. I have fairly light skin but this darkest shade is too light for me, even in the winter! Maybe because of the SPF in it, it leaves a white powdery sheen that makes me look even paler than I am! The coverage is medium and settles in the skin well, but I cant walk around looking like Casper! I may try other PF mineral powders though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works great for getting your liquid/cream foundations to match! I ALWAYS have a hard time finding a yellow/warm undertoned foundation. Sometimes this would work for me over foundation, sometimes it wouldn't :( I've also tried this with powder, which didn't do much for me. Sometimes i would look very pale. It would be great if they had some darker colors, but PF's mostly for light skin. The best of this powder for me is the green powder. I always have a lot of redness to cover, and the powder gives nice natural looking coverage :) You have to REALLY blend if you have darker skin though! I would possibly buy this again, but it's kind of pricey for a drugstore brand imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Warning: this is only good for girls with light skin! It can make you look like a ghost if you aren't careful! But I wear it underneath light bronzer and blush, and it looks perfectly normal. I have acne prone skin, and this helps cover any blemishes I may have. The brush it comes with is totally useless, though.