September 2, 2014 | 1207 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Summer Grace

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by elsamarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually love Philosophy fragrances so I was excited to try this one. It smells nice, a lot like Ocean Dream, but it gave me a headache that lasted quite a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I wanted to like this soooo much. I kept trying it. I can barely smell anything and even when I use a lot. I smell faint flowers of some kind, but nothing that sticks out.
So disappointed because I love the idea of a "clean" smell and nothing obtrusive. None of the scents from Philosophy smell like anything to me. Maybe it's my chemistry or my nose isn't sensitive enough, not sure :( Personally I think it is overpriced for what it is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I really like this fragrance. I have re-purchased it once because of how much I like it. I'm rubbish at choosing fragrances so if I like something I generally stick to it - this is floral but not TOO floral. But this fragrance has no lasting effect on me, it just won't hang around long enough. And the bottle, though lovely, is obviously very cheap to produce. So ... as much as I like it, for what it is it's too expensive. And I won't repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I used to purchase the small 'Amazing Grace' perfume and I kid you not, right when I would get half-way through the bottle, the pump would break. This happened twice... thank goodness for Sephora's awesome return policy... but by the second time I was over it. I still had the AG body butter... and I hate wearing fragrances alone. So I stumbled upon this and decided to pay the difference and give it a go.
I LOVE this... I love summer fragrances... and this is my favorite perfume, just amped up. It's still so pretty and super feminine, but it has a sexy summertime note that makes it so different. I still use the original AG lotion and just use this spray. Everytime I wear it I get compliments. The original AG is very mild... this one is a bit more noticeable and so far the bottle has not stopped working. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by shellieseas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance. It is a beautiful floral and it wears a little bit longer than Amazing Grace for me. I like both the Body lotion and the fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I almost missed this one. Philosophy product's packaging is very simple. I only tried this because of the title. I got a two day sample and I love this. The scent is so fresh and girly. I loved wearing it. I just wish it had more staying power. I will be purchasing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by LemonSherbet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely beautiful fragrance, perfect for summer! Its a very light, fresh and non-offencive smell so is perfect for every-day wear. I am a big fan of Philosophy products and I had to smell this when I found it in-store. I instantly fell in love with the pretty, feminine fragrance and simply had to buy. Even the bottle is elegant and simple and will look great on any girls dressing table. It does fade in a shorter amount of time that perhaps you would hope (as previous reviewers have mentioned), but to me this is not too much of an issue. The price is fair for the amount in comparison to other fragrances. Will definitely be buying the matching body lotion! Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by albs

This perfume is perfect for me. I've been mulling over Philosophy scents for a while and the moment I smelled this one I was sold. It's so light and fresh, it's summer in a bottle. It fades on me a little but my boyfriend can smell it on me hours later so the fading is not that much of an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by minisegan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Summer Grace! This has become my summertime work scent and I can't get enough of it. The scent is light and airy, and the second I spray it on I feel better about being a part of the rat race. I don't have any issues with the fragrance fading, but I'm also a pretty subtle person and in-your-face perfumes don't stand a chance of staying in my arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Jessica0984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! It is light and clean with a tiny bit of tropical thrown in. I usually don't like many tropical or summer scents because on me they usually smell like sunscreen or tanning oil but this one gets it right. Just spraying it puts me in a better mood. I may have to purchase a backup bottle for winter blah moments. I hope they bring this back again next year.