December 18, 2014 | 1402 users online

Lips - Korres - Pomegranate Lip Butter Glaze

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by blumare003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to love this product, but alas this was still just as drying, thick, and milky as the Jasmine one. These glazes seem to be the consistency of clay for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by achittenden

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought the Korres Lip Butter Glaze Pomegranate as a summery and bright lip color that wasn't too over-the-top or garish; I wanted a lip color that was pretty but with a natural look and feel. It is now January and I am still wearing this color as it is perfectly on-trend year round. I find the color to be flattering and nicely differentiated than many colors currently on the market for lips.

The positives: Lovely, fresh color and ample coverage. I prefer the tube packaging as opposed to a pot (which I have not tried), I feel it gives more control on how much one applies and I tend to blend the glaze down with my fingertip. I am not using it as a heavy color, more as a hint of color. Reading other reviews I am pleased someone finally mentioned the vanilla scent because I love that about using this product on my lips but, as the other reviewer mentioned, there is no discernible taste to the glaze.

The negatives: As other reviewers have noted, it does not seem to stay on overly long, about the same as a typical lip gloss, and it does not moisturize my lips though I am using it for color, not moisturizing. I reapply maybe twice every four hours or so, the length of wear doesn't bother me as it's always easy to touch up one's lips wherever and whenever.

I would buy this product again and would perhaps try alternate colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by bebesoul

I got this in a set of 3 lip butter glaze. I find that its not sticky, moisturizing, and has excellent pigmentation. I also have jasmine and raspberry and the pomegranate is the one that I use the most.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While this lip floss does nothing for me as far as moisturizing goes, it also doesn't dry out my lips. It's not sticky (yay!) but does have a slightly greasy finish. It adds a nice pop of bright coral color, although it doesn't last more than a couple hours (even when I don't eat or drink). I can't apply this without a mirror, since the glaze is very pigmented. A nice product, but maybe not worth the $14 price tag considering how quickly it fades and the fact that it doesn't moisturize.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipbalm/gloss hybrid. It feels very nice on my lips, not sticky, doesn't add much moisture, but doesn't dry them out either. I prefer the thicker consistency over the lip butter as it stays on longer. Color is great on my NC42 skintone. Would definitely re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by GucciDiva

I LOVE the color. It is a beautiful light orangy coral. On my pale skin, it is more interesting than just a nude, but it doesn't scream. However...it's really sticky & goopy and not very moisturizing. I put Aquaphor over it and that helped, but I just do not like the texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by sdellinger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

love , love, love the feel of these! Have a million glosses but these are the ones that are lately always in my makeup bag. I travel for a living and these are fantastic for chapped lips with great shine and color pay off. Also great just for a low key look at the beach!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS PRODUCT IS IN A TUBE, NOT A POT!!

Several of the negative reviews below are reviewing the POT, not the GLAZE - the glaze butter product comes in a tube and costs $14 while the pots cost $12. Different products.

With that said, I way prefer the tube to the pot. There is more pigment (see Temptalia's reviews and swatches), it's more sanitary, and it's more like a heavy gloss + butter hybrid. I really love all the colors I've tried (Pomegranate, Quince, Rose, Jasmine, a few more). It's a shame this product isn't getting reviewed properly because the GLAZES ARE AWESOME!

Link to Sephora's page for them (not affiliated): http://www.sephora.com/lip-butter-glaze-P277217

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this, it is very moisturizing and non-sticky on me. Plus the tube is easy to apply to the lips. It is a bright coral/peachy color when you squeeze it out of the tube and it brightens up my lips without looking garish since the color is fairly sheer. One thing I like about it is that it doesn't have chunks of glitter in it. It smells like vanilla from the tube but on the lips it is flavorless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by inmyopinion

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a little travel size Lip Butter Glaze from Sephora (raspberry) which is perfect for travel, especially air travel which is very dehydrating. It is a lovely shade, and like other reviewers, I apply it to my finger then dab it on my lips. It is quite hydrating, although not quite as much as the Ecco Bella Rhubarb stick which has a moisturizer core (see my review). So if I were travelling to a tropical location, where I knew there was a high humidity, I would be content with the glaze, but if I were going somewhere dry, like the Rocky mountains, I would probably apply the Ecco Bella en route.

Happy trails!