November 22, 2014 | 1435 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Renergie Lift Volumetry

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Rhonlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm 50, and received a large sized sample when I bought Visionaire. The sample will last me for over a month. I've had it for 3 weeks.

It is supposed to help puffiness under the eye area, and get rid of crows feet. I have allergies, so my eyes have puffiness, slightly dark circles, and wrinkles are slight around the side. I have, as of yet, not found an eye cream I like. This has been an ongoing search.

I have used this satin feeling cream for 3 weeks. It has is white, and a nice fragrance. Maybe slightly greasy. Unfortunately, I've not seen any difference in the under eye puffiness, or wrinkles to the side of my eye area. Yet, this is a very expensive eye cream. I will continue to use it, cause it's what I have, but I'm not happy with the product. If I find something better, I will discontinue this. This actually, kind of, reflects light off of problem areas, but it doesn't really help the problem areas beneath the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream because it has a nice rich feel without being too heavy and greasy. I haven't found anything better at sheer moisturizing than Renergie. It makes the under eye area very soft and smooth, and is an excellent remedy for dryness and roughness. I don't have any issues yet with drooping/lack of firmness or wrinkles so I can't comment on that. Renergie also won't cure under eye circles (I use a different cream for that) but it's a wonderful luxury for daily moisture and care and a pleasure to apply at night and in the morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample size and used it for about a month to realize I didn't like this product at all.
It doesn't absorb very well. It's too greasy on my eyes and actually gave me little bumps on my brow bone. It is way too scented and it's over priced crap. It did nothing to "lift" anything around my eyes. Big disappoint from a brand I am usually fond of.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

My review is based on the sample I used of this. I used this every day for one week at night, and on occasion, in the morning. I love the texture of this cream. I'm a sucker for really satiny, creamy textured eye creams. This has a great texture that leaves my ring finger tip baby soft after I've applied this under my eyes. This doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, which I have a problem with at times. I think it does a really great job at moisturizing the under eyes, as it made my under eyes look much more "smooth", tight and soft to the touch. I don't have a huge issue with "puffiness", but I do have a problem with hereditary dark circles. I can't say that my under eye darkness was better after using this for a week - it would of most likely been too soon. I do think this cream does what it claims, by "lifting" and "firming".. but I'm only 22 and I don't have any signs of aging under my eyes yet. I basically lack moisture under my eyes, have a few fine lines and dark circles. I'm not sure how this would work for someone a bit older. I do think this cream is very expensive ($65 for 0.5 oz) and I can't say that I think it's worth it. If I felt it was a miracle cream, I would probably swallow the price tag and purchase it. But I won't be purchasing this.. I will try to snag samples though, whenever I can. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If bags/puffiness under the eye is a concern than this is NOT the cream for you. It has some sort of light reflecting substance in it that does not help to camouflage bags but instead highlights them, it does not lift or tighten either. If dryness is your only concern then you'll love the soothing & moisturing properties of this cream. If lines/wrinkles are your concerns than who knows since I don't have those issues but more than likely at best this cream may soften the appearance, but rid them, I don't think so. Just like the face cream this has a very luxurious feel but for $65 USD you've got to do more than be a "feel good" product. Sorry Lancome but for my issues with bags this is a epic fail.