April 18, 2014 | 1485 users online

Powder - GloMinerals - Loose base in Honey Light

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG foundation!!! I think BE has changed their formula and has gone down the hill, compared to early 2000 when they first launched the product. I've gone through 4 Glominerals foundation, because I can't find the perfect match and most retailers that sell them, don't offer a return/refund. But, I'm not disappointed at all. Anyway, I think I found my closest match, although this a bit too dark on my Asian, NC30 skin, yellow undertone. I used Golden Med in original BE mixed 1/4 Golden Dark. So, I have to mix this Honey Light loose base with 1/4 of Glominerals Golden Medium. Honey light is suitable for someone like: Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendez or J Lo when they're wearing makeup. In short, this shade is perfect for olive skinned girls, Mediterranean Southern Italian complexion or light tanned. If you have pinktone, go for Beige or Neutral shade. Golden light: Kate Bosworth. Golden Medium: Jennifer Aniston or NC25 skin (I find this too light on me). Golden Dark loose is kinda darker than Honey Light. This foundation is so finely mild and covers my discoloration/pigmentation from acne. You can build without being cakey, no need to tap. The glow is really nice and it's a bit moisturizing. I have oily/acne skin, but this is fine for me. Just blot and carry a pressed powder. Highly recommended. I got mine from lovelyskin.com (they offer 10% or 20% discount pretty often, just sign up) and medical spa.