September 19, 2014 | 1317 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - DJV Beautenizer Fiberwig LX

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

I have tried Blinc's tubing mascara after using Fiberwig and much prefer this. Fiberwig applies messfree (Blinc takes too long too dry and throughout the day and when I blink, lashes actually stick to my skin, which is a big no no). Fiberwig has no such problems and the wand is much easier to apply and gets more dramatic/wispy result. My HG. Too bad Sephora no longer carries; I got my new tube from Asia.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by DivaFabuLiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The best I've ever had. Seriously, if this product was discontinued I would be the first one to get addicted to eyelash extensions. As my own lashes are long yet thin and very very straight, this is the only formula (and I've tried them ALL) that holds the curl and never ever smudges my upper lid and brow bone (which always happens with regular mascara). Also, my oily skin has improved since I started using this as it only needs warm water to be removed, makeup removers give me milia. Yes, even the mildest oil free ones (and the milky formulas irritate my eyes).
To be fair, this is the only fiber mascara brand that I've tried, but since I found that this is "the one",I no need to test. To those who just bought one and aren't impressed yet, beware, the formula is a little too liquid in the very beginning, but it gets a lot better after about 10 days of use as it dries out a little bit. Once you get the hang of it, you'll use it both for daytime and more festive eye makeup. However, don't fall for the "combine with the other figerwig volumelash"-trick. You'll get spider eyes! Just apply another coat of this stuff once your first coat has dried completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by squizzersqoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and am of asian descent and I live in a humid environment. I tend to be quite picky about mascaras but this does the trick. Whenever I want "natural" looking lashes, I tend to go with this mascara because not only does it make my lashes extremely long, it does not budge..at all! Every time I use this product, people always tend to compliment how long my lashes are- but they don't even realize I have mascara on! hehe *shh its a secret* I tend to sweat more than the average person on any day, and this is probably the only thing that will not smudge at all - even when I just splash (cold) water on my face it doesn't come off! But one thing to note is that, I don't know if its because I have mono eyelids, but when I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, it does smudge, so I tend to avoid using this on my lower lashes. For something that is pretty waterproof, it sure is easy to take off with just warm water!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lmg613

I've been using Fiberwig for years and years now, for the simple reason that it's the only mascara that doesn't create any kind of under-eye shadow on my fairly oily skin. It stays on all day and doesn't require special eye makeup remover, and that's enough to make this the one non-drugstore product that I keep restocking.

It's good for creating subtle length and definition, not so much for volumizing. As far as I'm concerned, it gets the job done (especially for daily wear), but if you're going for a dramatic look, you might try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely this mascara very much, Perfect for every day use. natural color perfect to me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I got this full sized from this year's Sephora lash kit thingy, and I have to say that I'm very disappointed that this was the one they chose to be big. The brush is very awkward to use and doesn't get between my tiny Asian lashes at all. I had to tilt it and use the end to get the product on my lashes, or I'd get it smear everywhere when I try to wiggle it in. The formula is pretty wet and rather 'meh'. Didn't give me the length a fiber mascara boosts for, nor did it give a lot of volume. I found that it sometimes flacks small bits of fiber into my eyes during the day and it's super irritating. It doesn't smudge or anything, so that's at least one thing good for it.

Overall, not impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kraftibyotch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is just what I was looking for: a natural-looking mascara that stays all day and yet washes off easily at night.

I work in an animal shelter in Houston, TX. Although I'm usually fortunate enough to be inside in air-conditioning, the physical activity is still enough for me to work up a sweat. I can't have black smudges at the corners of my eyes after an hour and don't have time to touch up during the day.

Furthermore, my lashes are already long. Sure, they could use some volume, but I'll save that for special occasions. I despise, heavy, clumpy, spidery lashes.

I apply a single coat of Fiberwig mascara for soft, feathery lashes. Once I blot the tip of the wand, I don't get clumps. Mistakes come off easily once I let it dry. The brush works well for me, dispensing the right amount of product. And the mascara washes off easily with warm water and cleanser. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this mascara in Hong Kong, so it was a lot cheaper. I love this mascara, doesn't smudge at all but if you're looking for volume and drama this isn't the one for you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara. It does lengthen my lashes and make them fuller, plus they are really black. However it is really easy to get spider lashes with this so you have to be careful how to apply it. I also think that it makes my lashes fall out but i'm not sure if it is this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in the mascara sampler from Sephora and was very excited to try it after hearing raves in the past about Fiberwig formulas. This looks like a hairy gloppy mess on the brush but applies neatly and coats well. Doesn't clump too much even with several coats. I'm into dramatic lashes and this can get there but it does take about three coats. That's tough to do because it makes your lashes very hard (can't even get a comb through). The good thing is, it doesn't budge, flake, or smear, even with some runny eyes in the freezing cold. Overall I like this and would purchase again.