October 21, 2014 | 1742 users online

Powder - Flawless You Forever (FYF)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by rimasharma

Hey, I have been using this product since last summer when it was too hot to use a heavy foundation- its amazing and I always keep it in my handbag.
I have also tried using it by hand and patting with fingers and it covers all marks and gives the face a gorgeous glow. I use the Medium and its fine for my slightly fair to brown skin .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ninac

In my neverending search for the perfect daytime (as opposed to heavier night-out) foundation I stumbled onto FYF's Impeccable Mineral Loose Powder. TheStyleDiet and other gurus praised it during makeup tutorials on YouTube. It only comes in 3 shades: "Nude" (light skin/pink undertones), "Medium" (light-medium/yellow), "Sand" (medium/yellow). I chose "Medium" and was at first disappointed that it didn't match my skintone (powder was too yellow). I emailed the company and was THRILLED when they offered to send me "Nude" FREE of charge (only had to pay shipping). Really, they have the best customer service. After a week of experimentation, I've discovered that a 2:1 combo of Nude:Medium is a good match for my skin.

One of the things I really like about this powder is that it gives my skin a "glow". According to the company, soya is the ingredient responsible. The powder is also finely milled and doesn't settle into my pores. It also contains titanium dioxide. On the upside that provides sun protection (I think SPF 18), but I'm weary of possible (but unconfirmed) sensitivity to titanium dioxide. So far, no problems. And no break-outs. Will update again if this changes.

Over all, I love this powder and it would be a HG if it had higher SPF.