January 31, 2015 | 953 users online

Foundations - Mary Kay - TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

Wow. I under estimate this foundation. My cousin is Mary Kay consultant. I bought this for $22 in Beige 4. I wear this foundation and set this with my Lancôme Dual Finish powder and last on my normal to dry skin right now for 8 hours. Great foundation not too luminous on my skin. I will order the matte one for summer months. update 01/24/2015 I have used this for couples weeks now and I reached for this more than my Shiseido foundation. Love this and my Dior Star.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off my first red flag about buy this product should have been from the lady trying to sell it to me. Her face was orange, ORANGE. You sell makeup for a living. Really?
Anyway she told me this foundation would mattify me and control my oil. Heck to the no it didn't. It caked, it creased, it melted off my freaking face. After "trying to make it work," which is what she said I had to do before returning it, it went back. It only took about two months to issue my $30 refund. Horrible experience with Mary Kay and pretty much tainted the company for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by hopetonou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only bought this to add to matte foundations. It is very luminous. Would never user if had oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by ilovejoaquin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this stuff made me break out and I didn't even realize it. never use this stuff if you're acne prone

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by DMc928

Good everyday foundation, and not too 'luminous'.
It does need primer and a setting spray (or powder) or it won't stay all day. It doesn't break me out at all. I put their oil mattifier on over the top and that helps it to stay.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by morganmercer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought this product for years and love it but after reading some reviews I've come to realize that I too can relate to a few reviews. my t-zone (forehead and nose) does get a little oily through out the day and I've noticed its in those areas where my face isn't dry like my cheeks or chin.. I usually apply loose powder to fix it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the way my skin looks the first part of the day, but after a while if you don't use a powder, it causes your skin to get oily. It has also caused some breakouts. I wish I could get the same look without the breakouts because I LOVE the look and feel of the foundation. =/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Mayagayam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging: I agree with other reviewers that the cap gets messy - poorly designed so it tends to leak little by little no matter how carefully I clean and close it.

Pros: price, light-medium coverage, slight luminosity (not too much)

Cons: Parabens ick. I find it accentuates my fine lines (will try with more moisturizer and a primer and update my review).

Given the parabens, I wouldn't order this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've come to really like this product! I tried the matte wear first and it didn't really work for me. This can give me medium coverage, but I like to wear it a bit lighter and use concealer for my trouble spots. When I first apply it and for the first few hours, it gives my skin a really nice glow. After a while it can get pretty oily, especially around my t-zone, but if I use primer and setting spray it's not too bad. The color is a perfect match too. (: I'd definitely get this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Pandahk23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product when i was having horrible breakouts and my skin was very oily,It didn't do much for me but make me breakout even more and make me look like a mess.Plus It was flakey and too shimmery.I decided to give it a other shot a few months later, I have to say It actually surprised me!I love the natural look It gives,It blends well and I didn't have to pile It on.I understand It's not a full coverage but I still wished It covered redness more,and It wasn't so shimmery.In my expierence It's best applied with a sponge.