July 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Cream 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Hastingsgotback

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this product awhile back. It has lasted me FOREVER! It's a great outer corner color (it also looks great with #13 in the inner corner.) I usually don't go with products from MUF, but I just heard so many great things about this, and I can see why it's so popular. Definitely something to check out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Aqua Cream #15 is described as a "taupe brown shimmer" by MUFE, and I would say that is an ok description. I find the finish to be less of a shimmer and more of a sheen, if that makes sense. Sheerly applied, this is my go-to perfect taupe all-over lid color for my NC35-40 complexion. The formula is fantastic, it's creamy enough to apply and blend before it sets, and you can easily apply sheerly or heavily for a more intense color. The best part is once it sets it SETS. It lasts through my 14+ hours days, even without an e/s primer underneath. No flaking, migration, smudging, fading. Once it's on, it's on for good.

I've had the same pot for years and have still only used about 1/3 of it (I love it so much, I'm actually surprised that it took me this long to write a review of it). The edges have slightly pulled away from the edges of the pot, but the consistency of the product remains the same. I make sure to screw the cap on tightly and do store these upside down. Will definitely repurchase when/if I ever finish it!

TLDR: MUFE Aqua Cream # 15 is the perfect long-lasting taupe cream eyeshadow, worthy of HG status.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I love MUFE aqua creams, I have this and #13. #15 is a deep metallic browny bronze color, very pigmented and of course long lasting even w/out a primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this, and I'll quit using it for awhile and then pick it up and realize again how great it is. I have super oily eyelids and I was doubtful that this would hold up w/o a primer, but it does- I have no creasing problems with it. I like to wear it over the lid and under the lower lash line with just some dark brown liner in the inner rim, and it looks great. It's not too shimmery for daytime, but has a nice shimmer to it. Would highly recommend, and the other colors are just as great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by xlucyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great outer corner color! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. need to blend quickly because it sets fast

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by beccagc

I have this in 3 colors, the purplish pink, gold, and black. I love them. Its vibrant colors and it goes on so smoothly. Ive seen a lot of reviews about it looking cracked and scaly. To avoid that happening, dont put too much of it on at one time. It seems very layerable when its in the cream form, but once it dries it just cant cold together well. Less is more. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Sarz_1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I love MUFE aqua cream shadows. I have this one plus no. 13 warm beige and no. 16 pink beige.

I have found that you have to apply these really quickly as they set fast and don't budge. I have also discovered that they apply a lot easier with my fingers (if applying as a wash over the entire eyelid) rather than my usual shadow brushes - I think the warmth from my fingers actually makes these a bit more blendable and buildable. I found that applying with a brush makes them a bit caked on.

Nevertheless, these are fantastic. I want all of them! MUFE continues to impress me with their products. So far I'm using their Mat + foundation, full cover concealer, eyeliners, and now the aqua creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mindyk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the lookout for an eyeshadow I can apply quickly without a lot of finesse or fuss, have it look great and last all day. This is a beautiful neutral taupe color with a bit of shimmer. I quickly apply it with my finger or a brush. The first time I wore it I ended up outside for several hours on a 95 degree/ high humidity day. The rest of my makeup was running off my face in rivers but the Aqua Cream stayed put. As another reviewer said, now we just need it to come in more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE mufe aqua creams!!
they have amazing colors
they go on smoothly
the're totally waterproof and smudgeproof

It is a beautiful brown color.. really easy to apply... I've applied it with my finger and it looked beautiful..... It will help you a lot when in hurry!! check it out... I'm sure you will like it a lot!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by dollbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This gorgeous taupe-brown is my go-to colour for the office everyday. Lasts and lasts without creasing, fading or smudging. Even with my ultra oily lids, I find I don't need to wear my UDPP under this, and officially certify MUFE aqua creams 'industrial strength'! Yet comes off easily with an oil-based remover. HG eyeshadow line! Just come up with more shades, please!