November 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe that this is so similar to the $40 Trish McEvoy Point Brush that I cannot live without! I believe it is just a little fuller and not quite as dense (although it IS quite dense itself), but they look ALMOST identical in every way.

I am not sure the synthetic material is the same, (Trish feels like it may be a little more lush - but I have also had it for two years which may have rendered it unnoticeable worn) but it's close. Other than this they are the exact same size and identical in every way! I was afraid if I ever lost my Point brush that I would have to shell out another $40 to replace it - which I would have gladly done until I stumbled onto this little gem! They may even be identical (I'd have to see a brand new Point brush besides this brand new CS version - the packaging is identical as is the coloring - I would SWEAR that they are manufactured i the same plant in China by looking at the bottom of the brush).

Identical - Maybe Not based on with and cut. Close enough - Yep! And with a $33 dollar difference, I am as happy as a lark!

I use this to do my entire face...it applies mineral foundation like a dream and believe it or not you don't lose any time if you know what you're doing because you can apply what you need where you need it (focus on places you need more coverage and easily spread the rest around your face). Love it!