September 1, 2014 | 2205 users online

Lip Treatments - Neutrogena - Revitalizing lip balm

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Sabrinah5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had just bought the Petal Glow of Neutragena Revitalizing Lip Balm. The packaging was just as any make up product. The lip balm was creamy and too shimmery. Lots of product comes out when you apply it. I doubt it'd take little time for it to dry. I did 3 layers on each lip and the product was almost dried in about 30 minutes. I will be cheerleading soon for two hours outside. I wouldn't be very confident due to it's shimmer. Honestly, I would've gotten Sun Bum (Heard that it was good) but it wasn't there. This lip balm is pretty good beside the creamy texture and shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by elstillings

This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I got the tinted formula and the color is phenomenal on everyone. My lips honestly looked so much better after wearing it, proving that's truly a lip balm instead of the sticky products other brands sell. At $9, the price is a little steep but I repurchased anyway because it's truly worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I LOVE IT!!!! I was turned off by the price at first but eventually bought it in "Sunny Berry". It was worth every penny!!! Then I stored up enough coupons to buy another and picked up "Healthy Blush". I'm not as obsessed about the color, but it is perfect for days I want a natural color. :) These lip balms are extremely moisturizing and are the perfect alternative for lipstick when your lips are too chapped for an even application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I had this in the shade petal glow. The color was a pretty pink and did not make my lips feel dry. I just did not find myself reaching for this at all. it did not moisturize my lips very much. I much prefer the maybelline baby lips to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG! I have picked these up a dozen times but hated to spend that much on a lip balm. I was worried color would be too sheer. It is FABULOUS!!! Nice pigmentation. VERY moisturizing without being to thick/waxy. Has a mild fruity smell that is great - I am VERY picky with smells. I would prefer it was frangrance free but it's fine. I got the Pure Plum - it is a little browner than I imagined but I REALLY like the color.

The oval is great for top lip - getting into cupid's bow. It's slightly awkward for the bottom lip but totally doable!

My previous HG tinted balm was Burt's Bees Red Dhalia. I think this Neutrogena has replaced it becuase Neutrogena has SPF (Burts none), less waxy/thick feel but just as moisturizing (if not more so), and Burt's has minty ingredients which are irritating and drying.

Will definitely repurchase!!! Can't wait to try more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lip balm in Soft Caramel and itīs really great! Moisturizes and makes my lips super smooth without getting chapped. It contains spf and has just the right amount of subtle color. I use it in my regular makeup routine as I feel lika a lipstick is a bit heavy for everyday. This looks very natural and gives the prettiest sheen to the lips. Itīs a bit expensive for a lip balm but I can live with that. Iīve repurchased several times and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I have this in Healthy Blush, which is a really nice neutral pink color. It smells nice and moisturizes very well, but the shape of the tube is ridiculous. It can also settle in cracks if your lips happen to be dry and you don't exfoliate them first. I really like the soft color payoff though, and it feels nice on moderately dry to dry lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by estubbs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Interesting that others like the smell. I find it unpleasant. It makes me reluctant to use this. It is moisturizing, but the shape of the tube is odd and I find it hard to apply using the entire stick. I end up applying it using half the stick, which is kind of strange. Would not repurchase due to smell and shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Really like it. I have it in fresh plum and it leaves a pretty tint and smells soooo incredible

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I find the oval shape a little difficult to use, but the lip balm is moisturizing, and I like the neutral color of Soft Caramel.