April 16, 2014 | 2013 users online

Lip Treatments - Neutrogena - Revitalizing lip balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I had this in the shade petal glow. The color was a pretty pink and did not make my lips feel dry. I just did not find myself reaching for this at all. it did not moisturize my lips very much. I much prefer the maybelline baby lips to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG! I have picked these up a dozen times but hated to spend that much on a lip balm. I was worried color would be too sheer. It is FABULOUS!!! Nice pigmentation. VERY moisturizing without being to thick/waxy. Has a mild fruity smell that is great - I am VERY picky with smells. I would prefer it was frangrance free but it's fine. I got the Pure Plum - it is a little browner than I imagined but I REALLY like the color.

The oval is great for top lip - getting into cupid's bow. It's slightly awkward for the bottom lip but totally doable!

My previous HG tinted balm was Burt's Bees Red Dhalia. I think this Neutrogena has replaced it becuase Neutrogena has SPF (Burts none), less waxy/thick feel but just as moisturizing (if not more so), and Burt's has minty ingredients which are irritating and drying.

Will definitely repurchase!!! Can't wait to try more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lip balm in Soft Caramel and itīs really great! Moisturizes and makes my lips super smooth without getting chapped. It contains spf and has just the right amount of subtle color. I use it in my regular makeup routine as I feel lika a lipstick is a bit heavy for everyday. This looks very natural and gives the prettiest sheen to the lips. Itīs a bit expensive for a lip balm but I can live with that. Iīve repurchased several times and will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by CJY2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased Fresh Plum and Sunny Berry based on the rave reviews here. The formula smells nice and moisturizes well, while leaving a natural sheen but I can't say much about the colors. Fresh Plum is more of a dirty terra cotta while Sunny Berry was much too pink (think little-girl-playing-with-Mom's-makeup pink) for my NC35 (Asian) skin. I felt awful about dropping nearly $20 on chapstick so I dumped both lip balms into a pyrex measuring cup, melted them together, poured them back in the lip balm containers and voila! I got a natural looking browny/pink (a brighter MLBB) which I will happily use until gone. What I've concocted while playing mad scientist is lovely but not worth doing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I have this in Healthy Blush, which is a really nice neutral pink color. It smells nice and moisturizes very well, but the shape of the tube is ridiculous. It can also settle in cracks if your lips happen to be dry and you don't exfoliate them first. I really like the soft color payoff though, and it feels nice on moderately dry to dry lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by estubbs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Interesting that others like the smell. I find it unpleasant. It makes me reluctant to use this. It is moisturizing, but the shape of the tube is odd and I find it hard to apply using the entire stick. I end up applying it using half the stick, which is kind of strange. Would not repurchase due to smell and shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Really like it. I have it in fresh plum and it leaves a pretty tint and smells soooo incredible

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I find the oval shape a little difficult to use, but the lip balm is moisturizing, and I like the neutral color of Soft Caramel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by JuliaBledsoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product, Love the smell. very moisturizing and the color payoff is amazing. (healthy blush)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

Fresh Plum: This is an absolute staple for me! I almost never buy backups of products, but this was an exception.

It doesn't stay on super-long, but with a balm, I expect that. However! It's so easy to apply that no mirror is necessary, which is a huge bonus for me.

I absolutely love this stuff!