Neutrogena Revitalizing lip balm

Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen Oxybenzone 5% Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Silica Silylate, Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7

on 7/13/2015 11:17:00 AM

Revitalizing lip balm actually offers decent coverage and dimension to my lips, hence the claim on the package that it leaves lips fuller and more defined. It's packaged in a fairly attractive black, slim, oval-shaped twist up tube, which makes it very easy for applying. It covers as well as many lipsticks in spite of the fact that the package says 'sheer tint'. It has an SPF of 20 and wears well for a product that is sold as a 'balm'. The price ranges from $7.99 to $8.99, which is somewhat pricey but in my opinion, but even with daily use, a tube lasts a really long time and the over-all effect is well worth the cost. My two favorite shades are the Sheer Shimmer, a soft nude pink with light shimmer quality, and Soft Caramel, a beige-tan tone which has just a tad more color. It works great for both casual or formal looks and has become a favorite of mine. I've purchased several tubes of my shades, just in case, because I don't want to be without it!

on 7/1/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Let me just begin by saying, this lip balm is my HG lippie! I am an avid lippie hoarder, everything from Burt's Bees and Yes To, to Clinique, UD, and Josie Maran. This is the BEST balm!! At first it has a very pleasent fruity scent and no flavor. Glides on soo smooth and leaves a nice dewy, natural look! Even after it wore off (some 8 hours later) it left behind a gentle kiss stain and beautiful lips. I have Sunny Berry, Fresh Plum, and Petal Glow, and even though the price feels a bit steep, I will repurchase again and again.

on 5/25/2015 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

THE GREATEST LIP BALM EVER! No wait, the greatest lip product ever! Yes, it's a bold statement but it's true!

I love this stuff. Like, childhood jesting "if you love it so much why don't you marry it?" - WELL, I WOULD. It's that fantastic. I have re-bought many times now and will continue to do so forever. Been wearing it practically exclusively (except for the occasional red lipstick night) for years. I have it in both Petal Glow (a more mauve shade) and Healthy Blush (a more pink shade). Both are lovely, subtle colors that give me a beautiful, natural MLBB look. I tend toward Petal Glow slightly more often because more than one layer of Blush can look a bit too Barbie/noticeably pink for my taste, but both shades are quite pretty. I've also tried the shade Sheer Shimmer but it ended up looking a bit too frosty on me.

Why is this balm so wonderful? Well let me tell you. It moisturizes. Truly hydrates the lips effectively and quickly, and that moisturizing effect lasts long after it wears off. Nothing else has ever soothed or quenched my lips like this balm and I've tried a lot. Despite the subtlety of the tint, the shade also lasts nicely and even leaves a hint of the color as a light stain behind once it finally wears off. It doesn't wear off in two seconds either. It will wear off after a meal, sure, but I can wear it and not touch my lips to anything and have it last for two hours! Unheard of for a balm. Further, the texture is silky and creamy, not sticky or tacky in the slightest. It doesn't feel dry or goopy and simultaneously soaks into and sits on top of the lips to moisturize while still looking beautiful. I know that sounds crazy but it is true. It has a satin finish and feels great, exceptionally lightweight on. Makes lips look smoother and slightly fuller with continued use. EVEN AFTER IT WEARS OFF. No, I'm not kidding. I really can see the difference!

No discernible taste (a good thing) and the oval tube shape makes it a no-brainer to apply, no mirror needed. They run about $9 each and last for months, even with daily use and multiple reapplications throughout. These balms also wear off cleanly - no white lines, no goop, no grossness. They just fade away without mess or discomfort.

Seriously. Go buy at least one right now. GET MOVING. It will be the best thing you ever did for your lips. This balm epitomizes the term HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP.

I got this as a gift from a friend. Not something I would normally purchase for myself. But, I will now! Glides on and makes my lips feel soft and smooth. Not much of an odor or flavor. The taste and smell that it does have is pleasant enough. My only issue is the shape. It's a little weird and hard to get on the lips. Other wise a good product

on 4/12/2015 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, these are pricey for a lip balm that comes on a card. I think I paid almost $7 each, but I wanted to try them. I got Fresh Plum, which isn't plum at all, but more of a neutral brown tone, and Healthy Blush which is my ideal fresh MLBB pink. They're super creamy and moisturizing, I don't notice any smell at all or taste. The oval shape is good for the top lip, but really kind of a pain, I feel that it's not precise enough. I also like the amount of color, it feels just right - not quite as much as a lipstick, but more than most balms or glosses. I will try to find these on sale when I need to repurchase.

on 11/23/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got these on sale and with coupons at CVS and they are really great! They don't dry out my lips and it leaves a nice tint if you just want a natural lip look. The smell is good and these tinted lip balms are not minty, which I like because I feel like many lip balms are minty and its irritating to me. I got Petal Glow and Healthy Blush. I hope to collect all the shades, Yeah, these lip balms are pricier than others but if neutrogena products are on sale, then its worth buying these lip balms.

on 7/10/2014 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I had just bought the Petal Glow of Neutragena Revitalizing Lip Balm. The packaging was just as any make up product. The lip balm was creamy and too shimmery. Lots of product comes out when you apply it. I doubt it'd take little time for it to dry. I did 3 layers on each lip and the product was almost dried in about 30 minutes. I will be cheerleading soon for two hours outside. I wouldn't be very confident due to it's shimmer. Honestly, I would've gotten Sun Bum (Heard that it was good) but it wasn't there. This lip balm is pretty good beside the creamy texture and shimmer.

on 6/22/2014 10:03:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I got the tinted formula and the color is phenomenal on everyone. My lips honestly looked so much better after wearing it, proving that's truly a lip balm instead of the sticky products other brands sell. At $9, the price is a little steep but I repurchased anyway because it's truly worth it.

on 5/16/2014 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE IT!!!! I was turned off by the price at first but eventually bought it in "Sunny Berry". It was worth every penny!!! Then I stored up enough coupons to buy another and picked up "Healthy Blush". I'm not as obsessed about the color, but it is perfect for days I want a natural color. :) These lip balms are extremely moisturizing and are the perfect alternative for lipstick when your lips are too chapped for an even application.

on 3/16/2014 11:50:00 PM

I had this in the shade petal glow. The color was a pretty pink and did not make my lips feel dry. I just did not find myself reaching for this at all. it did not moisturize my lips very much. I much prefer the maybelline baby lips to this.

Popular Lip Treatments