Neutrogena Revitalizing lip balm

Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen Oxybenzone 5% Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Silica Silylate, Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7

I got this as a gift from a friend. Not something I would normally purchase for myself. But, I will now! Glides on and makes my lips feel soft and smooth. Not much of an odor or flavor. The taste and smell that it does have is pleasant enough. My only issue is the shape. It's a little weird and hard to get on the lips. Other wise a good product

on 4/12/2015 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, these are pricey for a lip balm that comes on a card. I think I paid almost $7 each, but I wanted to try them. I got Fresh Plum, which isn't plum at all, but more of a neutral brown tone, and Healthy Blush which is my ideal fresh MLBB pink. They're super creamy and moisturizing, I don't notice any smell at all or taste. The oval shape is good for the top lip, but really kind of a pain, I feel that it's not precise enough. I also like the amount of color, it feels just right - not quite as much as a lipstick, but more than most balms or glosses. I will try to find these on sale when I need to repurchase.

on 11/23/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got these on sale and with coupons at CVS and they are really great! They don't dry out my lips and it leaves a nice tint if you just want a natural lip look. The smell is good and these tinted lip balms are not minty, which I like because I feel like many lip balms are minty and its irritating to me. I got Petal Glow and Healthy Blush. I hope to collect all the shades, Yeah, these lip balms are pricier than others but if neutrogena products are on sale, then its worth buying these lip balms.

on 7/10/2014 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I had just bought the Petal Glow of Neutragena Revitalizing Lip Balm. The packaging was just as any make up product. The lip balm was creamy and too shimmery. Lots of product comes out when you apply it. I doubt it'd take little time for it to dry. I did 3 layers on each lip and the product was almost dried in about 30 minutes. I will be cheerleading soon for two hours outside. I wouldn't be very confident due to it's shimmer. Honestly, I would've gotten Sun Bum (Heard that it was good) but it wasn't there. This lip balm is pretty good beside the creamy texture and shimmer.

on 6/22/2014 10:03:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I got the tinted formula and the color is phenomenal on everyone. My lips honestly looked so much better after wearing it, proving that's truly a lip balm instead of the sticky products other brands sell. At $9, the price is a little steep but I repurchased anyway because it's truly worth it.

on 5/16/2014 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE IT!!!! I was turned off by the price at first but eventually bought it in "Sunny Berry". It was worth every penny!!! Then I stored up enough coupons to buy another and picked up "Healthy Blush". I'm not as obsessed about the color, but it is perfect for days I want a natural color. :) These lip balms are extremely moisturizing and are the perfect alternative for lipstick when your lips are too chapped for an even application.

on 3/16/2014 11:50:00 PM

I had this in the shade petal glow. The color was a pretty pink and did not make my lips feel dry. I just did not find myself reaching for this at all. it did not moisturize my lips very much. I much prefer the maybelline baby lips to this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG! I have picked these up a dozen times but hated to spend that much on a lip balm. I was worried color would be too sheer. It is FABULOUS!!! Nice pigmentation. VERY moisturizing without being to thick/waxy. Has a mild fruity smell that is great - I am VERY picky with smells. I would prefer it was frangrance free but it's fine. I got the Pure Plum - it is a little browner than I imagined but I REALLY like the color.

The oval is great for top lip - getting into cupid's bow. It's slightly awkward for the bottom lip but totally doable!

My previous HG tinted balm was Burt's Bees Red Dhalia. I think this Neutrogena has replaced it becuase Neutrogena has SPF (Burts none), less waxy/thick feel but just as moisturizing (if not more so), and Burt's has minty ingredients which are irritating and drying.

Will definitely repurchase!!! Can't wait to try more colors.

on 2/14/2014 5:28:00 AM

I have this lip balm in Soft Caramel and itīs really great! Moisturizes and makes my lips super smooth without getting chapped. It contains spf and has just the right amount of subtle color. I use it in my regular makeup routine as I feel lika a lipstick is a bit heavy for everyday. This looks very natural and gives the prettiest sheen to the lips. Itīs a bit expensive for a lip balm but I can live with that. Iīve repurchased several times and will continue to do so.

I have this in Healthy Blush, which is a really nice neutral pink color. It smells nice and moisturizes very well, but the shape of the tube is ridiculous. It can also settle in cracks if your lips happen to be dry and you don't exfoliate them first. I really like the soft color payoff though, and it feels nice on moderately dry to dry lips.

Popular Lip Treatments