October 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by lowelissa

Just bought this the other day, I've been using it every day in the shower, love the feeling and how clean it really makes my skin. I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by LoveJasonA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this when it first came out, because honestly I couldn't think of forking over the price of what Clarisonic wanted for theirs. I LOVE this item. I use it all the time. At least three to four times a week. I do not have oily skin at all. Never have had. It is more on the dry side to be honest. I use it because exfoliation is a big part of skin care. I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay the price of the other higher priced ones out there. It really does work. Two thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by celestesong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An excellent product! I had been wavering between splurging on a Clarisonic or going with the Pro-X. I have sensitive, combination skin with a family history of rosacea. I was worried about using any kind of spin brush given the sensitive nature of my skin and so decided to go with the more affordable model as a trial.

I use this probably 3 times a week and have already seen a great improvement in my skin in the past month. It's not as blotchy or red anymore; my moisturizer and make up absorb more thoroughly. My skin generally feels soft and dewy. I still am hesitant to use this on a daily basis and I alternate between my Cetaphil cleanser and the Aveeno Calming Cleanser as the cleanser used with this brush. But I am very happy with it. I haven't tried the Clarisonic Pro, and I know many folks swear by it, but I can't imagine shelling out $200 when I already have a very effective product here for a fraction of the cost.

In short: don't be afraid to use it if you have sensitive skin. As long as you are using a gentle cleanser, you should be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by sbushby

i purchased this product because i always liked the idea of a clarisonic but didnt want to spend the money. i wear makeup daily and i always get the feeling when im washing my face, im not really wash it off well, hence why i wanted one of these brushes. i began by using an oil cleanser to remove my makeup, then went in with the cleanser that came in the box. i didn't particularly enjoy nor dislike the cleanser itself, but i LOVED how my face felt afterwards. i feel like once ive cleansed, my face really absorbs my moisturiser and creams so much better. i began using morning AND night and had no issues at all. ive been using for 2 weeks and havent had any breakouts or anything like that. the only issue i had was when i used an enzyme scrub and then enzyme mask straight after, the skin on my nose completely dried out and flaked like i was sunburnt, however i found that using the brush actually helped with removing the dry skin for the next few days. overall, i think this brush is absolutely fantastic and if it broke, id be more than happy to spend another $30 for another.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I enjoy this from time to time. I do not use it too often.
I really see improvement in acne scars when I use regularly.
I always remove my makeup first before using and then use this with a nice cleanser.
Scrubbing my face with makeup on does not sound like a good thing.
I have no need to spend to spend more money on a different device.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this at least once a day for the past few months. It cleans your face. That's it. I haven't noticed any benefits. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For years, exfoliation has been the bane of my existence. My skin is oily, and overproductive in general, which means that in addition to oil, I've got a layer of flaky skin on my face after 24 hours. Manually exfoliating *properly* takes forever. What this brush does is take the elbow grease out of properly exfoliating - you move it over your face, and it provides the circular motions your exfoliant's label recommends. I use it on the high setting and press just hard enough for it to "feel right." That's probably not helpful, but I think you'd know what was right for you when you felt it. Although the packaging says to avoid the eye area, my eyebrows are the flakiest part of my face, and this has completely solved that issue. I think that by using lighter pressure in winter/the dry season, I might not even need to use moisturizer. How do I know it works? Not only is my skin more even-toned, not flaky, and less oily during the day, but I can smell the dead skin and oil after using it. I can feel the residue, and see the difference, on days I don't use it. Amazing. I do think water will eventually get into the battery chamber, but I'll gladly pay another US$30 to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by vargasamber

Helped to clear up my acne. I use this daily to help remove excess makeup. Works like a charm. Don't over use on your face, however. Can cause irritation. Would definitely re purchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Lisad922

I bought this product at walmart for $29.99, it came with the brush, batteries, and a small tube of the exfoliating renewal cleanser. Wasn't a big fan of the price! But, that's the way it goes. Lol Anyway...so I used this product last night. My face is very smooth. Although, my face is a little sore this morning. A mild sunburn feel. But it is clean, and shiny, and smooth! Also, I noticed this brush tones. Let me tell you how I did it. Lol I put it on the fastest setting, and held it down a lil hard onto my face-skin under my eye area and frown lines & made circulation motions with it across in straight lines. It will actually pick up the skin and move it around. It's really hard to explain how I do it. Just be very cautious as to not get too close to your eye. Also PUT YOUR HAIR UP, when using this product. It will take it out. Lol just saying:) overall this product I would rate a 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by tanny1

Okay let me start by saying I have very oily combination skin , its incredibly oily on my t zone but dry and flaky everywhere else. Okay now let me tell you this cleansing brush has changed the DNA of my skin. Literally I have normal skin now, just with a few uses this brush has eliminated the excess oil and because it is an exfoliant all my dry flaky skin is now smooth and clear. Oh and how can I forget to say that I get acne allll the time. Now my skin is clear when I do get hormonal spots they clear up within two days and no more cystic acne ! Thank you okay for making this product i will 100% buy this again