Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

4.4

nn

on 4/19/2015 11:50:00 PM

I got it just to experiment, i wanted to buy Mia 2 that was very expensive.I am using it for 3 months now . My skin looks brighter , cleaner, pore are reduced and flaky dry patches are gone . I am so happy n satisfied with Olay proX that i don't need Mia any more.I got it from shoppers drug for $28.I use it on alternate days with lush cleanser. After that i apply Clinique toner then my night cream. My skin looks like a MIRROR now. These days I'm giving it as a gift to my friends and relatives on their birthdays . THE BEST GIFT EVER !!!

on 4/11/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this because it does remove more makeup and sunscreen than washing alone I feel.

I wanted to try the clarisonic but I read that it would be worth trying this affordable thing first and seeing if I like using it. I am sure the clarisonic is worth more, but probably not like 11x more.

In canada the mia would cost me over $200 at sephora, whereas this was $18 on amazon.ca. So you can't really argue with that.

I prewash and use this for round 2 and its great. I do feel like it has made a difference in my skin by gently exfoliating and removing excess residue.

Not sure how long it will last but I don't foresee shelling out a fortune on the clarisonic when this helps wash my face very well for a more affordable price.

on 3/14/2015 6:56:00 PM

I bought my brush at Sam's Club and was so impressed with how it cleaned my face, that I went back to buy my mother one. I have always had large pores on my face. Using this brush has really cleaned out the pores and makes my face smoother than it has been since I was a teenager.....I highly recommend the Olay brush and would buy again if mine were to quit working.

on 3/14/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this Olay Pro X brush because I heard this is a cheaper version of the Clarisonic.

When I first used it, I was quite impressed. It makes your skin super smooth and I swear, using this makes my makeup lasts longer. I used this just in the morning for two weeks then I went back to just using it at night. It comes with a small cleanser/exfoliant that you're suppose to use it with but I haven't tried that yet. I just use my normal cleanser with it. I use my hands to lather it onto my face to get the bubbles then use the brush. I don't use this day and night because I don't want to over-exfoliate. The bristles of the brush is quite soft but a bit rough on the skin. I do have acne and this product doesn't make it worse.

The packaging is quite cheap and the quality of the brush itself isn't worth 30$ in my opinion. The box was waaaay too big for the brush and the small cleanser. I bought mine on sale for about 20-25 dollars at London Drugs. But overall, I do like this product and will continue using it.

on 3/5/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have not felt confident with my skin since I was in middle school. I've dealt with acne for 11 years and this product is bringing the life back into my skin. Not only is there a new found glow, but my acne scars are fading. I've always wanted to get to the point where I no longer have to wear foundation and can get away with mascara and a bit of powder (less is more). I've always admire the women who leave the house with barely any makeup and still look 100%. Anyways, I've had this product now for over 2weeks and the results are amazing. All those little bumps along my hairline are gone and I have no pimples except for the hormonal ones. I've recommend this product to a few of my co-workers who have also now purchased it and they all love it. Not only does it clear your skin and make it feel squeaky clean, but I find it keeps your makeup on longer. My only cons with this product is how small the cleaners are (including refills) and the fact you only get ONE micro/brush head. So make sure you clean them often to last you longer and with the cleanser I suggest you do a prewash with something else first like Neutrogena and use the olay cleanser to get off the bits you've missed. BTW I've also been using Garnier Dark Spot Overnight Peel to help with the scarring. Bottom line I recommend this over anything else, I bought mine at Shoppers Drugmart on sale for $32.

on 2/9/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been breaking out lately, so I decided I needed a product that would give me a really good deep clean. The clarisonic was waaay to expensive, so I got this and I love it! I use it twice a day on the low setting and my skins been so smooth and clear using this to clean it! I've also noticed my face makeup goes on so much smoother, and my skin which is normally verry oily had been less oily! However I don't recommend the face wash it comes with, it really does nothing for your skin.

on 2/2/2015 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After buying a cleansing brush by Rio (which I did not like) I was hesitant to buy this but the sales assistant in boots convinced me - plus it is currently on offer for £26. You get a small bottle of the regenerist cleanser and one brush head. The brush is battery operated and comes with some so you are ready to go. From the first use I was impressed! After three days using morning and night, my skin is clearer and acne scars are fading faster. The brush is soft and I have had no irritation at all - and my skin is sensitive. Truly impressed and worth the money. Plus the brush heads only need replacing every few months (these are £6 to buy seperately for two). The only cons are that it is not rechargeable but I guess that is a minor quibble.

on 1/28/2015 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For over 10 years, my skin had been difficult to manage, sensitive, irritable, full of acne and acne scarring, and just dirty looking no matter how I cleaned it and no matter what products I used with it.

When sonic brushes boomed in popularity, I was attracted by the promises and the good reviews by almost everyone who has used them. I first considered getting the Clarisonic system, but I found them very pricey for my student budget. The Olay Pro-X system was next on my list. And I am so glad that the drugstore had that sale the day I decided to get it, because it was the push that made me start using this product.

Now my skin is much healthier and actually looks clean, smooth, and radiant! If I can attribute this positive change to only 5 "products", Olay Pro-x would be one of the two major ones- the other major one would be clean diet+exercise+staying hydrated aka. general lifestyle change.

I haven't used a system like this one so I have nothing to compare with. But as of now, just by itself, it is doing a great job in cleaning my face. I don't use makeup or foundation so I'm not sure how well it cleans that. But I do have oily and sensitive face, and this gives the perfect balance of deep cleaning, some slight exfoliation, without irritation!

Compared with just cleaning using my hands+cleanser or towel+cleanser, Pro-x+cleanser gives me the best cleanse. If I'm using an exfoliator or a clay mask, I would use the Pro-x for initial cleaning first. I think the best part is when I can see and feel all products (toner, oil, serum, moisturizer) that I use after absorbing better and faster when I use Pro-x.

As for the value of the product, I think that it is affordable since the system itself is cheaper compared to a lot of brush systems out in the market at the moment. The brushes are also inexpensive, especially when you buy it on sale! It is operated using two AA batteries, so I decided to just buy rechargeable batteries to be more economical. I find that the highest speed lasted me about a 20-30 days when used twice a day. But the medium and the low speed last sooo much longer, that sometimes I forget that I'm using a battery ran product. I rarely use the high speed and often just use the medium speed so it works out for me.

5/5 stars!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have manually exfoliated for years but this system takes it to a new level. My skin is soft, feels clean, and looks great. Clogged pores dont happen nearly as often as they used to, even those nasty blackheads on my nose have gotten noticeably smaller. Makeup goes on smoother.
I have used the provided cleanser/exfoliant and other types like st Ives apricot and the effect is the same so if you don't want to buy their cleanser you can use an alternative. I do like their cleanser over other brands though, but given the cost I will probably only buy it if it's on sale.
I use this everyday, longer than the recommended 60 seconds.

on 12/24/2014 1:14:00 AM

I asked for this for Christmas and was so happy to recieve this today when my family gave me this present, I went down stairs and washed my face right after I opened it, my face feels so goo. Clean and not deprived of anything perfect, I will do more updates later.
the packaging is a little big for the size of this product.
you should wait till this is on sale becuase there are a ton of sales and bonus thigs at target and other drug stores.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools