September 18, 2014 | 936 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I enjoy this from time to time. I do not use it too often.
I really see improvement in acne scars when I use regularly.
I always remove my makeup first before using and then use this with a nice cleanser.
Scrubbing my face with makeup on does not sound like a good thing.
I have no need to spend to spend more money on a different device.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this at least once a day for the past few months. It cleans your face. That's it. I haven't noticed any benefits. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For years, exfoliation has been the bane of my existence. My skin is oily, and overproductive in general, which means that in addition to oil, I've got a layer of flaky skin on my face after 24 hours. Manually exfoliating *properly* takes forever. What this brush does is take the elbow grease out of properly exfoliating - you move it over your face, and it provides the circular motions. I use it on the high setting and press just hard enough for it to "feel right." That's probably not helpful, but I think you'd know what was right for you when you felt it. Although the packaging says to avoid the eye area, my eyebrows are the flakiest part of my face, and this has completely solved that issue. I think that by using lighter pressure in winter/the dry season, I might not even need to use moisturizer. How do I know it works? Not only is my skin more even-toned, not flaky, and less oily during the day, but I can smell the dead skin and oil after using it. I can feel the residue, and see the difference, on days I don't use it. Amazing. I do think water will eventually get into the battery chamber, but I'll gladly pay another US$30 to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by vargasamber

Helped to clear up my acne. I use this daily to help remove excess makeup. Works like a charm. Don't over use on your face, however. Can cause irritation. Would definitely re purchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Lisad922

I bought this product at walmart for $29.99, it came with the brush, batteries, and a small tube of the exfoliating renewal cleanser. Wasn't a big fan of the price! But, that's the way it goes. Lol Anyway...so I used this product last night. My face is very smooth. Although, my face is a little sore this morning. A mild sunburn feel. But it is clean, and shiny, and smooth! Also, I noticed this brush tones. Let me tell you how I did it. Lol I put it on the fastest setting, and held it down a lil hard onto my face-skin under my eye area and frown lines & made circulation motions with it across in straight lines. It will actually pick up the skin and move it around. It's really hard to explain how I do it. Just be very cautious as to not get too close to your eye. Also PUT YOUR HAIR UP, when using this product. It will take it out. Lol just saying:) overall this product I would rate a 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by tanny1

Okay let me start by saying I have very oily combination skin , its incredibly oily on my t zone but dry and flaky everywhere else. Okay now let me tell you this cleansing brush has changed the DNA of my skin. Literally I have normal skin now, just with a few uses this brush has eliminated the excess oil and because it is an exfoliant all my dry flaky skin is now smooth and clear. Oh and how can I forget to say that I get acne allll the time. Now my skin is clear when I do get hormonal spots they clear up within two days and no more cystic acne ! Thank you okay for making this product i will 100% buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought about buying the Clarisonic for years. And then finally decided that I was never going to spend $150+ on a single beauty item. So I bought to the Olay version, and I love it. I have been using it every night on the low setting with my Cetaphil cleanser. I have been trying to transition away from Proactiv, and started using Cetaphil in the morning, and then use it with the Olay cleanser system at night, and haven't had any breakouts.

This is a great system. For $30, it's definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by kimmitchell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product i would have to say is AMAZING ! i was sufuring froma horrible breakout and i started using this product for about a week now and my skin is almost CLEAR ! i was oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this works well on my skin. I use witch hazel after and my skin is becoming very clear, smooth, and bright. I didnt use the free gift that came with this product however.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by snowpixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have very oily skin and i find it really helps to clear up my acne (which comes with having oily skin). I always wanted to buy the clarisonic Mia but it was always out of my price range then i wet to a shoppers drug mart and this caught my eye. i thought that it was too good to be true but i bought it anyways. I opened the box and it had a exfoliating sample sized gel! i was so happy and to make it even better they provided batteries(which some products don't). i really love that its waterproof so you can use it in the shower. after i was my face with i always feel so clean. i usually save using that system for last so i wipe my face with makeup remover wipes, cleansed it and used a scrub and realized i still had make up on my face after all that because the system started taking it off as well as cleaned and exfoliating my skin it was amazing! it has two modes one is gentler the other is a little rougher but not so rough it will irritate your skin. sop if you are looking for a clarisonic mia but don't hav enough money or in my mind something beter then spring for this product its amazing!:P ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie321

I just got this but WOW! I just used it, and my skin instantly feels smoother, it lathers up my cleanser nicely, and it lightened my redness; all in one use!! I can't imagine the results I'll get after a month!!!