September 23, 2014 | 1790 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Palmer's - Line Smoothing Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great price, great packaging, great texture, not so great peformance. I wasn't too sure about commiitting to this cream so I decided to conduct a crazy exeriement for an entire month where I dabbed my existing nearly-finished expensive Clarins Special Eye Balm under my right eye and the dirt-cheap Palmer's eye cream on my left. The right eye remained bright, and wrinkle-free. The left eye: seemed ok for a while and was sure I'd finally found a cheaper budget replacement for Clarins. But the longer I used it I'd notice that my left eye area seemed moisturised for a few hours and would then look tired-looking and haggard soon after. Fine lines starting appearing and to top it off - I developed a red angry rash of tiny pimples under my entire eye area. Imagine how silly I looked with one fresh smooth eye and one lined eye with a nice splash of dermatitis. I've given it this tube to my mother and have started applying the Clarins special balm to both eyes. Palmer's in short was a miss for me and personally I think you're promising alot when you claim your product is non-irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Gingercat77

This a lovely eye cream. I think i have tried every single eye cream on the market- l'oreal, Olay, Garnier, Boots, Superdrug.... everything!!! And what i have noticed is that dearer doesnt necessarily mean more effective! This is reasonably priced and a handy little tube with a pointed nozzle. I know this may seem like a minor detail but one eye cream i bought was in a little pot and you had to dip your fingers into it to apply. Eurgh. So this is nice. You can even dot tiny blobs directly onto your under eye with the nozzle.
Its a lovely rich, smooth consistency and easily absorbed. And ive been using it for about 6 weeks now and i can definitely see a difference! What attracted me to it was that on the side of the carton it listed the NATURAL skin loving ingredients in it, like shea butter etc. i hate the idea of putting all those doxyhexymexyclon-ey type chemicals on my face. The sad thing is though, that im finding it hard to get hold of. My local superdrug had it but isnt doing it any longer and i cant find it in any local chemists! Im down to my last of the current tube, and am on the hunt for a new one. I think it may be my HG of eye creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by LucyLimz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have been using this eye cream for about 6 weeks now, so I cannot yet testify to the anti-ageing claims of this product, but it does a good job in hydrating my very sensitive under eye area. It has a nice texture and glides on and absorbs well. I have noticed that my eyes do look a little bit brighter in the morning, which is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by n2fraser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't sure about this eye cream, but once I forgot to use it for a couple of nights and I really noticed a difference for the worse, I had small lines around my eyes that this cream was obviously helping.
That being said I don't have many eye wrinkles to be worrying about, but I still find it to be effective.
The main reason I rated it highly is the price, I got this for $4 aus, so cheap! How could I not buy it, I've been impressed by this product considering it's price, it's a nice addition to my nighttime routine and would probably buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product on a daily basis for almost six months. It is wonderful. I have acne prone, sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out at all. Moreover, it absorbs quickly and makes the skin around your eyes feel moisturized, soft. Under $10 but worth so much more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So far...LOVE IT!! It is not irritating my eyes like the Boots eye cream did, and it's super thick and rich...just what those under eye laugh lines need! Palmer's also makes affordable,, quality product that has been trusted for years....and I tend to stick with dermatologist recommended brands, or brand's with a good reputation. I can't wait to try more Palmer's products...but so far...this one is an a plus!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't say much about any anti-wrinkle effectiveness. I am discontinuing use of this product because it causes my eyes to sting, tear and burn.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by goshgollygee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eye cream! Giving it a four, because it can be slightly drying in the winter months, but I find mixing it with a drop of jojoba oil takes care of that problem. I only use it at night, because it contains retinol, which should never be used during the day because it increases skin's sensitivity to sunlight, which defeats the anti-aging purpose. I find that it does blur what fine lines my skin is beginning to form, and, while it doesn't do anything drastic, for around $7 it's a steal. The tube is small, but as with most retinol containing products, it is meant to be used VERY sparingly (like, half of a pea sized droplet is more than enough for both eyes) so it lasts for ages. I'll definitely keep buying once my tube runs out next year!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

Great eye cream, started using it as I was worried about fine lines. I have been using it for several months now and I feel that it has tightened the skin around the eyes. Whilst I am only young, I think this product has been effective in tightening the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Karis13

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my eyes were extremely dry (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) I used this and within days I could see a difference. I use this along with the entire skin are range by palmers and I've found my skin is in the best condition it's been in for the last few years. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders!