July 24, 2014 | 1994 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Palmer's - Line Smoothing Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by LucyLimz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have been using this eye cream for about 6 weeks now, so I cannot yet testify to the anti-ageing claims of this product, but it does a good job in hydrating my very sensitive under eye area. It has a nice texture and glides on and absorbs well. I have noticed that my eyes do look a little bit brighter in the morning, which is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by n2fraser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't sure about this eye cream, but once I forgot to use it for a couple of nights and I really noticed a difference for the worse, I had small lines around my eyes that this cream was obviously helping.
That being said I don't have many eye wrinkles to be worrying about, but I still find it to be effective.
The main reason I rated it highly is the price, I got this for $4 aus, so cheap! How could I not buy it, I've been impressed by this product considering it's price, it's a nice addition to my nighttime routine and would probably buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product on a daily basis for almost six months. It is wonderful. I have acne prone, sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out at all. Moreover, it absorbs quickly and makes the skin around your eyes feel moisturized, soft. Under $10 but worth so much more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So far...LOVE IT!! It is not irritating my eyes like the Boots eye cream did, and it's super thick and rich...just what those under eye laugh lines need! Palmer's also makes affordable,, quality product that has been trusted for years....and I tend to stick with dermatologist recommended brands, or brand's with a good reputation. I can't wait to try more Palmer's products...but so far...this one is an a plus!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't say much about any anti-wrinkle effectiveness. I am discontinuing use of this product because it causes my eyes to sting, tear and burn.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by goshgollygee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eye cream! Giving it a four, because it can be slightly drying in the winter months, but I find mixing it with a drop of jojoba oil takes care of that problem. I only use it at night, because it contains retinol, which should never be used during the day because it increases skin's sensitivity to sunlight, which defeats the anti-aging purpose. I find that it does blur what fine lines my skin is beginning to form, and, while it doesn't do anything drastic, for around $7 it's a steal. The tube is small, but as with most retinol containing products, it is meant to be used VERY sparingly (like, half of a pea sized droplet is more than enough for both eyes) so it lasts for ages. I'll definitely keep buying once my tube runs out next year!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

Great eye cream, started using it as I was worried about fine lines. I have been using it for several months now and I feel that it has tightened the skin around the eyes. Whilst I am only young, I think this product has been effective in tightening the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Karis13

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my eyes were extremely dry (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) I used this and within days I could see a difference. I use this along with the entire skin are range by palmers and I've found my skin is in the best condition it's been in for the last few years. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was SO pleased when i saw palmers doing a range of skin care products. the eye cream (around 6 to 7 in the UK) is on a high end of the price scale for me, however, i was happy to pay that price for this product because of the brand and lovely skin loving ingredients.

the ingredients are great! more skin care products should contain natural ingredients like this one, rather than silly chemicals.
i'm on my second tube of cream, it comes in a handy squeezy tube making it more hygienic and easy to apply. it has a thick consistency and absorbs well into the skin without leaving a sticky or oily residue.

i use this under my eyes, the sides of my eyes (for crows feet) and i also apply this anti-wrinkle cream inbetween my eyebrows and on the sides of my mouth. a little goes a long way! its so important to keep these areas moistorised with the right ingredients. remember ladies, preventing wrinkles is easier than curing them!

will buy again, i am using more and more of the palmers skin care range. definitely give it a try :)

PS - some of you are mentioning eye milia from using the product (which is a little worrying!). so far, i've not had anything and i have sensitive skin which is common for certain skin types. it can also be caused from rubbing your eyes heavily so anyone reading this - do not dismiss the product. it really is worth a try!
x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best eye creams I've ever used. It does everything it says it wil do.