April 17, 2014 | 1916 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Jurlique - Herbal Recovery Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

This eye cream is PACKED with amazing natural ingredients, smells nice and refreshing (light floral scent), has a light texture which sinks into your skin nicely, but I didn't notice any effect at all.
It feels nice on the skin, kinda refreshes it, but it didn't make my wrinkles less visible and it didn't have any effect on puffiness. I don't have darck circles so I can't say if it helps with that, but I assume it doesn't since it doesn't really help with other two under eye problems (wrinkles and puffiness).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by katyaberk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was skeptical buying this cream having read all the reviews but I gave it a go because my usual Filorga eye cream had run out. I chose cream over the gel because the last one contains alcohol in the description so this was the main reason that stooped me.

I apply the eye cream twice a day after shower and within 6 weeks I have started to notice the reduction of dark circles and mimic lines around my eyes. The usage is very economical and metal tube keeps the cream cool so it feels very refreshing and soothing applying in the morning. It is very light and absorbs within a minute so eyeshadow application is usually hassle free.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst eye creams. It does not moisturize and gave me allergy: little red spots that vanished after I stopped using this cream. Would not purchase it, ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by flickasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't expecting much, and maybe that's why I love this product. I don't have much luck with eye creams (from numerous brands) but this one is making my skin very happy. I saw a softening of lines around my eyes within 3 weeks. It moisturizes and is not greasy - doesn't cause eye makeup to wander around the eye area. Love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros
- metal tubing package
- did not leave the eye area dry
- no under eye bumps
- not overly herbal scent like their other products
- travel friendly

Cons
- did nothing for dark circles or puffiness

Overall it was a decent eye cream considering it did not cost me any problems and it did whats its suppose to do moisturize my eyes. I probably won't be repurchasing when I am done this one just because there are so many other products I would like to try but its a good staple to have. Just didn't do anything dramatic where I would buy backups of but it is decent and love the convenient packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by jdlicoius

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a fan of natural skincare. I have used both Origins and Jurlique.
This eye cream is not hydrated enough for me as i need to reapply a couple times during the day. On the pro side, the packing is more hygience and it can last for a long time. However, i would not buy this again as i find Origins Mimosa eye cream is more hydrating and comes with a cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by cakie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, i didnt pay a dime for it :P I got two 0.2 oz samples from sephora, which i think will last me a while. So anyway, I been using this for about 3 weeks. So far I didn't notice a big difference, but it does seems to moisture my eyes area and makes the skin soft. I use this every morning before putting makeup on. The smell of it is just heaven like. As of the price, i think it could be a bit pricy for the amount, but since this is an eye creams, so how much do you really need to use on each application seriously? I'm sure the full size 0.5 oz tube will probably last at least 6 months even if you use it day n night everyday. I say i will repurchase but I'm really not too sure. For the result and price, i would repurchase since it does feel good on my skin and i don't think it really cost that much. But by then I might just find something else to try :]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by anna214

I use this in the morning, and the Eye Gel at night. I love them both. Both are very hydrating but the gel has a "tightening" feeling that the cream doesn't. The texture is perfect - it sinks into the skin quickly and feels great. As with all things from Jurlique, the smell is gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by ABitofThat

This eye cream is a bit pricey, but when you compare it to some of the others on the market and how long it lasts, it's actually very good value for money. What I really love about this eye cream is the fact that it has cucumber in it. It feels so cool and refreshing if you use it in the morning. Personally, because the eye area is so prone to aging, I don't mind forking out for a really good eye cream. I wouldn't use all the Jurlique products, but this is definitely the best eye cream I have tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:39:00 AM More reviews by sandybeety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like jurlique because it is all natural and cant do any damage to my skin long term, this eye cream is ok,im sure it has benefits for my skin due to the herbs but nothing for the appearance of my eyes, im 25 and have some dark circles and associated sagging but nothing severe,i purchased from jurlique website and ive been using it for a couple months now in conjuction with the HR serum with no absolutely zero change, which is a shame because jurlique is NOT cheap, im going to try something else next.