October 23, 2014 | 1519 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - Indulge Soothing Eye Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Yet another Mary Kay product I got as a gift from my friend who is a Mary Kay agent. It does exactly what it promises! Amazing product and am grateful to be given the opportunity to give it a try. It has a nice and soothing, non irritating cooling sensation when I put it on. I use this mostly before my makeup routine in the morning. Would recommend this to anyone who wakes up with the puff eyes :) I love this de-puffing eye gel, you can feel it right after you put it on, I had been using it religiously twice daily and it really helps with little bags and if you just look exhausted! I've used it up though. And now am back to my Clinique All About Eyes :) I would definitely buy it again if I had some money to burn.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

Ok so this product was kind of one of those just middle of the road gels. Here is why

Pros:
1. Cooling/Soothing on the eye
2. Soaks in fast
3. A little goes a LONG way
4. Doesn't seem to leave any residue
5. Much less expensive than most eye creams

Cons:
1. After the cooling sensation leaves, I just don't see any extra benefits. My dark circles are not getting any better with this.
2. It doesn't combine well with some other products...for example if I use it right after using Mary Kay eye makeup remover it STINGS...if I use it right after my Ole Henricksen Truth Serum...it BURNS...I dont know why but it just doesn't like being used until anything else you have on your face is completely soaked in and been let to sit for 5-10 minutes and frankly some mornings I just don't have that kind of time.

Overall, I don't hate it BUT I don't love it. I like both the philosophy hope in a tube and the benefit its potent better and they help with fine lines and the darkness so I think when I am through what I have I will just pass on repurchasing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by CynthiaAlva

I liked this product. I've always had dark circles and this cream with the timewise targeted-action eye revitalizer helped get rid of my dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by amikuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is not remotely comparable to my HG eye product, the Clarins Eye Contour Gel. But, for 1/5 of the price (you can easily find this online for $10), it does do half the job. My biggest eye concerns are dark circles and and puffiness, and my Clarins eye gel fixes both problems quickly and completely. I originally got this for the soothing effect that it claims to have. It is the only Mary Kay product I've ever tried, so I'm not familiar with Mary Kay products and it was not recommended to me by a consultant. It does have a very slight cooling feel, but I guess it's just not enough to do any significant soothing for me. I heard that you could put it in the fridge to make it more soothing, but I would just be too lazy to ever use it if I did that. What it does do, surprisingly, is reduces puffiness...and rather quickly. It does not claim to do anything else but sooth and indeed it doesn't moisturize, reduce/prevent fine lines, eliminate dark circles, etc. The texture is a rather thick gel, thicker than my Clarins gel, and it sits on your skin for at least 5 minutes before completely soaking in. But after it soaks into skin, it leaves the my eye area smooth, matte, and less puffy. Overall, for me, the only thing this does is reduce puffiness - good enough for 10 bucks. I still use my Clarins gel, but because I have this I could use that product 2 to 3 nights a week while I would use this product everyday AM and PM and get the same results as I would get using the expensive Clarins gel everyday. So, I get good value for my money with this product and will continue to purchase it - although I intend to continue trying other eye creams/gels alongside it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by facefabulous

This gel is cooling and I can see my puffiness go away almost withing seconds after i put it on. the gel is very smooth and cooling. the jar is quite thick. I tried to put it in the fridge to get the gel cooler but the fridge was not able to do anything through the jar! that's when i understand skin care jars matter. it does a great job protecting the gel inside. Love it!! it works sooo well. much better than the ole henriksen eye gel..and a lot cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by emmaveronica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried most well-known/expensive/natural/dermatological brands but have never been able to find an eye cream that doesn't make me wake up with super puffy eyes (I have very sensitive skin aroundt the eyes the loves to poof up!). I was instantly drawn to this because it was marketed as an Eye Gel as opposed to an Eye Cream - and I love it!
It's just now I realize that it's actually a mask, and not an everyday product, though... But I don't care, I'm gonna keep using it they way I do! You can actually put concealer or make up on it directly after applying, it doesn't stick och go flaky or create those little gel worms or anything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like anything moisturizing for the eye area to prevent early wrinkles so I love this mask as well,it has beautiful relaxing color,and I keep it in fridge,I pat it on anytime I would like some refreshement for the eyes.Beautifull luxury packaging as well.I went throught 3 packages and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sweetmonique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awww mazing, feels great, especially when you put it into the or refridgerator first. I would recommend. Does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Ever since they discontinued my St. Ives Eye and Facial stress relief gel, I have been looking for something equally soothing. I think this old eye mask product is now the Indulge Revitalizing Gel; packaging is identical and works about the same. When I first put this on, it stung something awful, but once I rinsed off the eye mask, the burning was gone. You can use this as an eye mask that you leave on for 5-10 mins. and then rinse off, or as a revitalizing gel. Since it stung so badly on first use, I will only use this as an eye revitalizer to wake up the darkish skin around my eyes. Seems pretty good so far as an eye skin firmer, but I think I prefer the St. Ives to this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Had to get something at an MK event, so I got this. It was cooling (extra cool, since I had it in the fridge). Not moisturizing, and didn't de-puff. I found out it has witch hazel in it, which is a big irritant for me, so I tossed it. I'll stick to my St. Ives Cucumber Elastin and/or Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel. Both sting a bit, but they work better than this, and are cheaper.