October 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Powder - Yuva Mineral Makeup

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok- I know I put a new review for different mineral makeup's every few weeks- but really (aside from Krush minerals) I am just getting better each time. So THIS is my current fave- Yuva. It's Sanskrit for Youth. This is in Australian company- and I doubt they are stocked internationally. So I guess this review is for any of the Australian girls on here!:)
Love this mineral makeup, it is very natural looking, buildable coverage, and wears well. Waterproof, cry proof, snow proof, etc so am very pleased. None of those salty white tracks you can get with other mmu's. The actual amount of product in the jar seems to run out faster- because it's a more natural coverage. I think I will be pushing it to last longer than 2months (I use it every day) but will update that, as I am just under a month in. There are only 4 colours, I am #3, but apparently that is their most popular colour, and is pretty universal for mid range skin tones on the more golden side.
My skin is getting better- not breaking out from it. And if I am naughty and have dairy (which breaks me out) my acne is small and goes away within a few days, and is not noticeable. I felt like some I have used in the past just stunted any problem area's.
Love this product. Find the right primer to use with it if you have oily skin- some may make it shiny, and you will find wearing it alone can be better, or just with something light and natural. (I usually spritze Avene thermal water. The best:)