December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Mascara - Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looooove love love this primer !! Makes 100% of a difference under your mascara - can't live without once I found this baby !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

An ingredient in this lash plumping serum made my eyes burn and sting.

As far as plumping my lashes, meh…..they did appear a bit thicker, but the lash plumping serum caused my lashes to clump when I applied mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by n1ks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried Lash Serums or Lash Primers before using this, so I don't have any comparisons to whether this works better than other lash treatments. But I can personally say that this has made a big difference to my lashes. I use it as a primer under my mascara, and my short, straight asian lashes completely transform into long fluttery lashes!

I hate fibre mascaras as I find them a little too unnatural and clumpy, and just all together messy to work with. This is fibre-free, and the effect it gives is much cleaner and natural. I've used this under Benefit's They're Real, and Mac's Studio Sculpt Lash - both have different drama levels, and both look way better with the Lash Maximizer than they do on their own.

I am completely head over heels in love with Dior's Backstage Pros line which incudes the Rosy Glow blush, the Lip Glow Balm and Lip Maximizer Gloss. All of these products really add beautiful, sophisticated finish that I don't get with other brands/products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Sarita88

My HG when it comes to Lash Primers

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by sassysnark

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for something to "lock in" my mascara so it didn't run or smear on my bottom lashes especially. I used to use Shellac by benefit but that's been discontinued and nothing's worked for me as a replacement. The makeup counter lady told me that this primer would help do what I needed and that it would "change my life." Well I wouldn't go THAT far but it does work! My mascara doesn't smear the way it used to and I think my lashes look generally fuller and healthier. So far I've had this tube for at least 5 months so it seems to last a long time and that's me using it every week day and and some weekends as well. Thumbs up!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lash primer in the hopes that it would thicken, lengthen and help hold the curl in my sparse, short and stick straight Asian lashes. Unfortunately it did not meet my hopes. I did see some added thickness and a small amount of length but the deal breaker was that it immediately made my freshly curled lashes droop. I tried different methods of application: a very thin coat, thicker coats, letting it completely dry before mascara (waterproof), and immediately following with mascara...all with the same results. This might be a great primer for those who have lashes that hold curl well but for those who do not I would recommend passing on this pricey product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

I have to say that primer doesn't get any better than this Dior primer.I don't have any problems with it,it makes lashes extremely full and sparse.My husband said he sees the difference when I had applied this under Maybelline Rocket mascara.Althought I haven't tried the primer with different mascaras,I had to write a review already,it's so good I think! I have the travel size,wanted to get it before purchasing full size product.
I'm very glad I got this,from eBay with a pretty good price.Will purchase when it runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by CarissaDawwn

Omg this stuff is amaaaaazing. I work at a shoppers drug mart, so I do get a discount at every shoppers I go to. Unfortunately, there is no way to get Dior in the town I live in, I have to drive 4hrs in order to find a shoppers that does carry it. I bought a tube last May, and it lasted me a full year. And that's with everyday use. When I finally scraped the last bit out of my tube, I bought the Smashbox one. I've had that one for a month now and it's almost gone. So the value for Dior is there, especially when I get a discount. Buy it, seriously.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

This is a product that imo you really don't need in your make up bag. Its a very expensive 'primer' that serves no purpose other than to make ur lashes sticky, clumped and overloaded with product. Cant believe there are so many positive reviews here. My lashes are naturally very long so I suppose I don't really need a primer and maybe the problem lay in the fact that I have such ling lashes but either way, I consider it a waste of money and for the amount it costs its definitely something you can do without. Wont be repurchasing, its not needed as long as you have a good mascara, a good mascara should not and does not need a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by blushes

I see the reviews about it clumping but I have found clumping to be more about application technique if you have a quality product. I love this plumping maximiser because it is white and it makes the colour of any mascara I put on top really pop! I have green eyes and red hair and when I use this primer under Christian Dior purple (162) mascara with a Make Up Store eye liner Lavender Patel my eyes look so green - I get heaps of comments.

Also when I don't use the plumper the height and length of my eyelashes seems to drop after a few hours. However WITH the plumper they stay long and gorgeous the whole time it is on!
So yes, with small thin eyelashes - I LOVE IT!!